Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate (29407 Views)

Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) / Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / PDP Reps Uncover Security Forces’ Plots To Invade NASS, Aid Leadership Ouster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by osuofia2(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
..but why its USA so close friends to Saudi Arabia ...infact Trump made there relationship more closer recently but view Iran who are the main Shiite guyz as the sponsors of terrorism ....and Israel is nicer to Saudi than Iran ....
Nice question, that is international politics for you, Saudi Arabia are giving lots of money to US for support to clamp down the Shiite group in Iran.
alot of their oil are shipped from Saudi Arabia to US.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by osuofia2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
..but why its USA so close friends to Saudi Arabia ...infact Trump made there relationship more closer recently but view Iran who are the main Shiite guyz as the sponsors of terrorism ....and Israel is nicer to Saudi than Iran ....
Nice question, that is international politics for you, Saudi Arabia are giving lots of money to US for support to clamp down the Shiite group in Iran.
The Saudi Arabia want the total elimination of Shiite muslims both in Iran and world over, for example what is happening in Yemen and Syria
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BRASH: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
I wish other nigerians can join them in causing a revolution.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Stakeholders(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:

Because Iran and irac are highly populated by Shi'a why Saudi is Sunni. US know the difference between the two and also also know the perpetrator of evil between them. It easy for someone to imitate other but the elite will be able to differentiate between them not like little pikin who doesn't know anything but will be commenting base on ignorance.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Stakeholders:

Because Iran and irac are highly populated by Shi'a why Saudi is Sunni. US know the difference between the two and also also know the perpetrator of evil between them. It easy for someone to imitate other but the elite will be able to differentiate between them not like little pikin who doesn't know anything but will be commenting base on ignorance.
...you don't get...Sunni Muslims and Arabs are the highest sponsors of terrorism not Shiites ....Sunni HQ is in Saudi why Shiite is Iran...alqaeda, bokoharam, Isis etc are sunni...Hezbollah of Lebanon are shittes ....

2 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by blank(f): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:
Its happening. They are trying to show their true color. We know their ideolody and antecedence. The first set of people that caused disunity among Muslims in the world immediately after the death of noble Prophet. If they are allowed to perpetuate their obnoxious doctrine in Nigeria, it will be a time bomb ready to blow. No Nigerian is above the law of the land

Obnoxious doctrine? Live and let live. The more you guys try to hound them into submission, the more they rebound and start acting up. You can only subjugate people for so long before they react and throw away your yoke.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
...why you dey carry Shiite issue for head but dey no dey carry your issue for head...Sunni and Shiite problems are ideological but they all have one common enemy ... So don't carry there matter on there head, they both hate you!

I don't need their love, I need their freedom. Free Shi'ite leader that's all. Injustice for one human being is an injustice against all reasonable ones.

Are you a human or a chimpanzee typing?

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
osuofia2:

The Saudi Arabia want the total elimination of Shiite muslims both in Iran and world over, for example what is happening in Yemen and Syria
...My bro i get this very well but many don't understand the international politics in play, they think is all about religion...9/11 attack was carried out by allmost all Saudi citizens( I think 17 out of 19 of them were Saudi)....alqaeda and Isis are both Sunni and have solid backing from sponsors in Saudi, Egypt etc...but USA turns a blind eye and see Iran and as the number one enemy and sponsor of terrorism...pure hypocriticism

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

I don't need their love, I need their freedom. Free Shi'ite leader that's all. Injustice for one human being is an injustice against all reasonable ones.

Are you a human or a chimpanzee typing?

...I just laugh at you... If only you understand islam....Why do you think US and Israel fear the Shiites who are based in Iran more than the Sunni who are based in Saudi ...Please get yourself acquainted with global issues and your view of things will be clearer ....I am puzzled that Ipob support Shiite people based in Iran which there Israeli Counterpart totally hate and see as there number one enemy together with USA....
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Kennydoc(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Awol1:

To hold on to power, you have to kill if you must.

If you are not ready to do that, then don't ever go close to power ...

You or your family members could have been among the ones dead today if Jonathan had forcefully held unto power. Have you thought along this line before?

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by osuofia2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
...My bro i get this very well but many don't understand the international politics in play, they think is all about religion...9/11 attack was carried out by allmost all Saudi citizens( I think 17 out of 19 of them were Saudi)....alqaeda and Isis are both Sunni and have solid backing from sponsors in Saudi, Egypt etc...but USA turns a blind eye and see Iran and as the number one enemy and sponsor of terrorism...pure hypocriticism
you right bro
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
There are good and bad Moslem, the worst ones are these fulani jihadists currently in power.
mvem:
...I just laugh at you... If only you understand islam

Free Shi'ite leader, free IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
There are good and bad Moslem, the worst ones are these fulani jihadists currently in power.

Free Shi'ite leader, free IPOB.
. And you think shiites are not fundamentalist right ?....You think the Shiites are different....people that will do anything to create an islamic republic like they did in Iran by Ayatoola ....someone is misdirecting you

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by tuniski: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:
Its happening. They are trying to show their true color. We know their ideolody and antecedence. The first set of people that caused disunity among Muslims in the world immediately after the death of noble Prophet. If they are allowed to perpetuate their obnoxious doctrine in Nigeria, it will be a time bomb ready to blow. No Nigerian is above the law of the land

Boko haram is already an exploding bomb. And they ain't Shiites!
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by AkataYeriYeri: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
dunkem21:

If they go to the places mentioned, they will all be killed. Saraki and Dogara are humane beings that respect the sanctity of lives. They are the last hope of the common man before the rubber stamped NASS will resume in June.
Saraki and Dogara are the ones controlling the armed forces ofcourse.
You’re so intelligent grin
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by tuniski: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
...I just laugh at you... If only you understand islam....Why do you think US and Israel fear the Shiites who are based in Iran more than the Sunni who are based in Saudi ...Please get yourself acquainted with global issues and your view of things will be clearer ....I am puzzled that Ipob support Shiite people based in Iran which there Israeli Counterpart totally hate and see as there number one enemy together with USA....
Because of the Palestinian struggle which the Iranians support 100% while Saudi is dilly dallying. All the terrorists sects are sunni.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Npfn: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sunnis are fools Muhammed that is useless
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why he was detained till this time I don't understand? Can't he be oblige with a tight undertaken with his family members and other standing for him?

Keeping this man in detention is really absurd and stupid. Is he not a Nigerian? Are those bokoharam who had killed thousands of people giving amnesty more human than someone that had not solely murdered anyone before

Does Islam not preach about forgiveness? Is buhari a true Muslim?
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Respect55(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
If only they were Biafra agitators, the headline would have been different
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
tuniski:

Because of the Palestinian struggle which the Iranians support 100% while Saudi is dilly dallying. All the terrorists sects are sunni.
...Iran is the only country that swears that if the chance is to come they will wipe out Israel...
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Jowanson: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
tactius:

A Muslim would be able to give you a better answer, but to cut a long story short.

Shiites believe that only descendants of the Prophet Muhammad should be the leaders of the Muslim ummah.

Sunnis believe that any satisfactory religious figure can be leader of the Ummah.

The division arose after a war between the followers of the then Caliph Muawiya and the followers of Husayn and Ali, grandsons of the Prophet some decades after the Prophets death. There was a big fight, and Husayn and Ali were slain. (Shiites commemorate those events annually)

Then there are divisions on doctrine (Sunnis and Shiites differ over methods of prayer) and so on.

However, they all meet at Makkah and Medina on hajj.

A Muslim could give you a better answer though. Not this Christian.

In Nigeria, 5% of the Muslims are Shiites. Most of them are followers of Sheikh Ibrahim El Zakzaky. (who has a first class degree in economics by the way).

Wow...thanks
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
. And you think shiites are not fundamentalist right ?....You think the Shiites are different....people that will do anything to create an islamic republic like they did in Iran by Ayatoola ....someone is misdirecting you

Christians in this thing called nigeria are terrorist in hearts.

Nigeria was created by Islamic jihadists known as lunatic lugard, that's why you must support Biafra restoration if you really that love peace.

Let Islam be in nigeria they created in peace let true Christians and other unarmed religious practitioners be in Biafra Republic in peace.

You even forgetting that the current pope is an Islamic jihadist.

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Christians in this thing called nigeria are terrorist in hearts.

Nigeria was created by Islamic jihadists known as lunatic lugard, that's why you must support Biafra restoration if you really that love peace.

Let Islam be in nigeria they created in peace let true Christians and other unarmed religious practitioners be in Biafra Republic in peace.

...you derailed from the topic ....and why the picture ?
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by tuniski: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
...Iran is the only country that swears that if the chance is to come they will wipe out Israel...
That is their issue with israel/america on Palestine the only place in the world where apartheid still exist.

America is a bias arbiter on the palentinian/israeli conflict.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Awol1:

As much as I like GEJ, he was just too weak for power for my liking.

If not for GEJ's weakness, there wouldn't be Buhari
the man was not weak...buh the people that surrounded him were terrible ...including dah his dereris god wife.......the same way terrible people are surrounding buhari n osinbanjo
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by dunkem21(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
buhariguy:
did the Shiite cast their vote inside inec server?

what is the problem with idiotic pigs.

grin
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem:
...you derailed from the topic ....and why the picture ?
I as a law abiding citizen of United States of Biafra, I support Shi'ite to call for the release of leader Biafrans people in secret jihadists cells for ransom killed and sold their body parts for Islamic rituals.

Islam is bad, what if Shi'ite leader is fighting against the real fulani Islamic jihadists invading their land?

Nigeria is dead.

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

I as a law abiding citizen of United States of Biafra, I support Shi'ite to call for the release of leader Biafrans people in secret jihadists cells for ransom killed and sold their body parts for Islamic rituals.

Islam is bad, what if Shi'ite leader is fighting against the real fulani Islamic jihadists invading their land?

Nigeria is dead.
....oh my God...your writing is not coherent ....what are you typing ?....I can't comprehend your grammar!!!...nawaoh!!...I can only understand your last paragraph which I will reply...shiite is an Islamic sect, Fulani is an ethnic group... There are both fulanis as Sunnis and Shiites...Jihad is preached by all muslims, be it shiite, Sunni or any other sect...they all believe in Jihad
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:

Are u well?
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
mvem:
....oh my God...your writing is not coherent ....what are you typing ?....I can't comprehend your grammar!!!...nawaoh!!...I can only understand your last paragraph which I will reply...shiite is an Islamic sect, Fulani is an ethnic group... There are both fulanis as Sunnis and Shiites...Jihad is preached by all muslims, be it shiite, Sunni or any other sect...they all believe in Jihad

Mind you I'm not in support of Islamic jihad worshipers, as a pure breed Biafran I'm against all form of discrimination. Be you Christians or Muslims.

The problems with you these religious lunatics, you don't like and respect each other religions. Let me bring down my grammar to your comprehension.

Every religion worshipers must go back to the true ancestors of their lands before British jihadists formed alliance with fulani jihadists came to created this useless thing called Nigeria in 1960.

Shi'ite leader is fighting against fulani jihadists that invaded their Arewa land.

fulani jihadists DSS officials must release Shi'ite leader and Biafran people in their different jihadist cells.
I see revolutions with fire against nigeria evil and wicked foundation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign Council List: Is It End Of The Road Between Tinubu, Osinbajo? / Yaradua Wanted Ribadu To Marry His Daughter, Obasanjo Says / Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.