Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate (29386 Views)

Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) / PDP Reps Uncover Security Forces’ Plots To Invade NASS, Aid Leadership Ouster / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Jowanson: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
lastmessenger:
bla bla bla. Most terrorist organizations are Sunnis.

Please what is the difference between Sunnis and Shi'ites? They are all Moslems I guess.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by jonneljonn(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
y must it be the gate of the national assemblywhy cant thy go and pull down the asso roack gate hwere their brother is staying?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by egojiokwu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Awol1:
Tell the Shiites to go and get lost.

They should have used the strength they used in pulling down the NASS gate to vote against Elrufai and Buhari, their tormentors.

Does members of the NASS give orders to the Army that shot at them? Or the DSS incarcerating their leader?

People you think have balls would just fall your hand with cowardice.

I'll take them serious when the pull down the gate of Aso Rock.

Do you think they didn't do that already? The outcome of the presidential election petition tribunal will tell.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by 9jabull: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
When your against the rule of law just expect the unexpected.
Buhari out of hate & blocked ears have radicalized them, I thought its asorock gate they pulled down.
Shame to Buhari & those that advised him not to release the man.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:
Its happening. They are trying to show their true color. We know their ideolody and antecedence. The first set of people that caused disunity among Muslims in the world immediately after the death of noble Prophet. If they are allowed to perpetuate their obnoxious doctrine in Nigeria, it will be a time bomb ready to blow. No Nigerian is above the law of the land

What an irony! Ur Buhari is obviously above the law of the Land. He refused to release a man which the law has granted bail.

And who the heck are u to question other peoples doctrines? I see hw Muslims reacts when people try to question what they do, yet here u are doing same thing. The Bible calls ur type, HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by rainmoredays: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
TRIGITIS:
very funny. See me laughing like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by malakaimoscondo: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:
Its happening. They are trying to show their true color. We know their ideolody and antecedence. The first set of people that caused disunity among Muslims in the world immediately after the death of noble Prophet. If they are allowed to perpetuate their obnoxious doctrine in Nigeria, it will be a time bomb ready to blow. No Nigerian is above the law of the land
u are a fool dnt preach any useless disunity among Muslims here tell buhari to obey court other,the useless buhari is reintegrating captured bokoharam back into the society in the spirits of brotherhood and refuses to allow zazaky freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
I do not believe that there is any justifiable reason for the continued detention of their leader. The Sunni Islam should not be made a national ideology or policy. The Shiite sect exists, even in Saudi Arabia.

Speaking the words of Mr President back to him - learn to accommodate your fellow Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Awol1:
Tell the Shiites to go and get lost.

They should have used the strength they used in pulling down the NASS gate to vote against Elrufai and Buhari, their tormentors.

Does members of the NASS give orders to the Army that shot at them? Or the DSS incarcerating their leader?

People you think have balls would just fall your hand with cowardice.

I'll take them serious when the pull down the gate of Aso Rock.

Shiites form less than 5% of the total Muslims in Nigeria, and I doubt all of them follow zakzaky.

Even if they all voted for PDP, it won't make much difference
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by desmond2pk: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:

Really? So where the shittes that caused trouble after the death of your prophet? Ali, the husband of fatimah?
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by ochuksman123: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
90% of the world terrorist are sunni

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:

Which law are you yapping about

Which useless law giving illegal fulani government power to disobeying court orders?

fulani jihadists must release Shi'ite leader.

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by observanc1: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
ochuksman123:
90% of the world terrorist are sunni
99% of terrorism on earth are carried out by muslims. That i know.

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by desmond2pk: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
u are a fool dnt preach any useless disunity among Muslims here tell buhari to obey court other,the useless buhari is reintegrating captured bokoharam back into the society in the spirits of brotherhood and refuses to allow zazaky freedom.

Muslims are not united. Muslims can never be united. They are only united in hating Christians.
Their hatred against each other started when Muhammad died and is still alive today.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by whiteafrique: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
so una dey fear.. i keep saying it very soon the masses will wake up from their slumber

and say enough is enough..
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by lastmessenger: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jowanson:

Please what is the difference between Sunnis and Shi'ites? They are all Moslems I guess.
they are Muslims but there differences in their belief but like j said Sunnis are the major sponsors of most terrorist organizations

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Calculating:
shocked
These guys would soon turn to terrorists.
True.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Jackipapa: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Price pls
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jowanson:

A Muslim would be able to give you a better answer, but to cut a long story short.

Shiites believe that only descendants of the Prophet Muhammad should be the leaders of the Muslim ummah.

Sunnis believe that any satisfactory religious figure can be leader of the Ummah.

The division arose after a war between the followers of the then Caliph Muawiya and the followers of Husayn and Ali, grandsons of the Prophet some decades after the Prophets death. There was a big fight, and Husayn and Ali were slain. (Shiites commemorate those events annually)

Then there are divisions on doctrine (Sunnis and Shiites differ over methods of prayer) and so on.

However, they all meet at Makkah and Medina on hajj.

A Muslim could give you a better answer though. Not this Christian.

In Nigeria, 5% of the Muslims are Shiites. Most of them are followers of Sheikh Ibrahim El Zakzaky. (who has a first class degree in economics by the way).

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by tiredoflife(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
jidamsel43:

Shut the Bleep up
Which true color
Let buhari obey court orders
No one will protest nor fight about it

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Benekruku(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
What was the Nigerian Army doing when this happened

This is a breach of peace which they could have stopped, even if its killing all of them
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Xisnin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jowanson:

It is just like Catholic and Protestants.
They differ in some major ideology.

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by buhariguy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
dunkem21:

Who told you that they didn't vote? Have you not heard that INEC denied the results on their own server.

If GEJ was in power, they would've pulled down Aso rock gate but now, #BBObyG can't even near that gate.

Very soon, operation 'catwalk' will be launched.
did the Shiite cast their vote inside inec server?

what is the problem with idiotic pigs.

1 Like

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
lastmessenger:
bla bla bla. Most terrorist organizations are Sunnis.

Abeg who be Sunnis?
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by BiafraIsFree: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
You are the number 1 terrorist for trying to stop your one Nigerianise freedom of worshipping.

Calculating:
shocked

These guys would soon turn to terrorists.

Free Shi'ite leader.

Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
osuofia2:

Word of a sunni muslim who majority are the group terrorizing the world. elqaida, isis,boko haram,alshabab are all sunni been funded by Saudi Arabia. so better shut the fukked up. if i am to be a muslim today i will chose Shiite over the terrorist Sunni
..but why its USA so close friends to Saudi Arabia ...infact Trump made there relationship more closer recently but view Iran who are the main Shiite guyz as the sponsors of terrorism ....and Israel is nicer to Saudi than Iran ....
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by buhariguy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Didn't Sunni massacred their Caliph (Imam Ali).

I would rather convert to Shia moslem than to Sunni.
idiotic pig terrorist organisation of biafra and shia are the same.
Re: Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate by mvem(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Which law are you yapping about

Which useless law giving illegal fulani government power to disobeying court orders?

fulani jihadists must release Shi'ite leader.
...why you dey carry Shiite issue for head but dey no dey carry your issue for head...Sunni and Shiite problems are ideological but they all have one common enemy ... So don't carry there matter on there head, they both hate you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Nigeria Begins Use Of Cement For Road Construction Against Asphalt. / Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.