Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) (54079 Views)

Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) / Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
/
It could be one of the conditions given to the driver by his jazzman.
Don't underestimate how diabolical and superstitious some people can be. Perhaps he was given something to make him disappear (?) in case of an accident and a woman in the front seat is the antidote.
grin grin grin
/

2 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:
It was a drama as a driver of peace mass transit, in AFIKPO heading to Enugu refused a Lady shown in the first pic to seat at the front Seat after the bus was fully checked on the ground that it's the company and the road safety policy.

The women in the park demonstrated their anger for such policy against women as the very woman put a call to the husband who I suspect to be a force Man drove in and took over the scene threatening to Sue the company, but as the driver insisted that he would not drive with a lady seating at front seat, another driver offered to move the passengers to another bus for peace to reign. I have experience such for some time now and would want to know if the so called policy exist.

He is afraid that his jazz will fail

1 Like

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Afikpo heading to enugu...

Same timid set of people......tufiakwa....

After they say we are igbos......azigbakwa.
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by LeopardX: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
bukatyne:

What happens in your home doesn't have to necessarily spill to the society.
He just wants attention.
Can you imagine?
"throughout my life"
As if he died yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
fuckerstard:

Just the same way your mum's toto dey smell to the whole area, disgustingly stupid fellow you are..
Take it easy with him, he is actually cracking a joke.

As you can see, he has gotten some "likes", not because they agreed with him but because of the intended fun. And the comment is actually funny. grin
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
For safety reasons, women no get mind like men.

Please who knows the name of the video app that appears blurry with one's name and time below it (left)
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
noeloge82:
If its d company policy their maybe a reason for that,sometimes driving with an elderly woman in front can be very frustrating on d driver
Probably the driver has never driven with his own wife beside him before and hence will not permit any woman to sit beside him.
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
LeopardX:

He just wants attention.
Can you imagine?
"throughout my life"
As if he died yesterday.

Hahahaha

Maybe it is his ghost we are conversing with.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have seen this severally ...someone should enlighten us more about it...is it an unwritten law or what?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
It could be one of the conditions given to the driver by his jazzman.
Don't underestimate how diabolical and superstitious some people can be. Perhaps he was given something to make him disappear (?) in case of an accident and a woman in the front seat is the antidote.
grin grin grin
/

Hahaha
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Thebwoy: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Most women who know nothing about driving, when allowed to stay in the front sit. They will be harrassing the driver with their mouth cheesy grin every time he makes mistake or hit a pothole.
Some driver see this disrespectful, annoying and irritating especially if she's there in front with him.

6 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by oweniwe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
mvem

I understand the driver. In s commercial bus, anyone who is to sit in the front with the driver on long journeys should be fully alert ... Not a kind of person that sleeps easily... So if the driver gets fatigued or sleepy while driving, the front passengers can tap him to keep awake.

Most female passengers... One the bus starts, the next thing is to doze off.

The driver has every right to determine who sits on front with him... On the road, the lives of so the passengers in the bus are in his hands

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by seanfer(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Women are not allowed to sit in the front beside the door. It’s for safety measures, Just imagine something happened most women will panicky and open the door even when the vehicle is in motion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nicheey(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The smell of rotten fish from her toto will attract birds. These birds have the propensity to smash the wind screen. Leading to distraction and sometimes loss of control by the driver.

Or in order words Nigerian women have bad luck syndrome.

This is somebody's mother,if you don't have regards for yours others do.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
uuzba:

Probably the driver has never driven with his own wife beside him before and hence will not permit any woman to sit beside him.

Will not permit in a commercial bus?

It is not his permit to permit.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by EricBraven: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
they have their reasons so
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmm non brown roof

2 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by gulfer: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
On a lighter note, I thought soeomne said there's no brown roof or mudhouse in the (b)east

4 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by oliidell(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Take it easy with him, he is actually cracking a joke.

As you can see, he has gotten some "likes", not because they agreed with him but because of the intended fun. And the comment is actually funny. grin

A jerk makes a silly comment

Disturbed people like it

You found it funny.

6 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The smell of rotten fish from her toto will attract birds. These birds have the propensity to smash the wind screen. Leading to distraction and sometimes loss of control by the driver.

You will find out it's all these village boys with tecno making such comments with free data. must you comment.

6 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by naso123: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Such insensitive comment from a very insensitive low life of a buffon

3 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
This is why I always walk with my charms anywhere I go. I just need to do few things and walk away with my luggage.

He wont make to where living people sleep that day
with all the charms you people know,your still lives in penury
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by InvisibleB: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:
This is why I always walk with my charms anywhere I go. I just need to do few things and walk away with my luggage.

He wont make to where living people sleep that day
Is that enough to take his life assuming you have such powers? Did he spill any blood? Why would you want to spill his? Only God knows what someone like you will do if given power! If men were God!
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

grin grin Truly the Kingdom of God suffer violence grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Adortem: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
No such policy exists, I am a lady and whenever I am traveling I always sit in the front seat.

I think the driver is a mysogynist.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by laydoh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
But some igbos on nairaland always say there is no BROWN ROOF in igboland.

What is this?!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
okayode1:
Such policy does exist.. Moreover a transport company can choose a policy too... If u agree with their terms, good if u don't, go elsewhere why threatening to sue.. Na by force??
It's a no case situation

You think the bus company would win in court, should they be sued for discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Thebwoy: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
gulfer:
On a lighter note, I thought soeomne said there's no brown roof or mudhouse in the (b)east

That's an old building abi your eyes d pain you

Unlike west were after building new house, they buy brown roof to roof it.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:
It was a drama as a driver of peace mass transit, in AFIKPO heading to Enugu refused a Lady shown in the first pic to seat at the front Seat after the bus was fully checked on the ground that it's the company and the road safety policy.

The women in the park demonstrated their anger for such policy against women as the very woman put a call to the husband who I suspect to be a force Man drove in and took over the scene threatening to Sue the company, but as the driver insisted that he would not drive with a lady seating at front seat, another driver offered to move the passengers to another bus for peace to reign. I have experience such for some time now and would want to know if the so called policy exist.

Ok
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
oweniwe:
mvem

I understand the driver. In s commercial bus, anyone who is to sit in the front with the driver on long journeys should be fully alert ... Not a kind of person that sleeps easily... So if the driver gets fatigued or sleepy while driving, the front passengers can tap him to keep awake.

Most female passengers... One the bus starts, the next thing is to doze off.

The driver has every right to determine who sits on front with him... On the road, the lives of so the passengers in the bus are in his hands
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
bukatyne:
Did the driver give a reason for the policy?

And are the commuters aware prior to payment?

This news will not go down well with feminists. Eheen, One Of them don show
Re: Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) by sassiemyk: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Truth is the driver has Every right to decide who sits in front. Based on experience women talk much and oftentimes get afraid or scared of little things and tend to control d driver making him lose concentration.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.