Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse (53520 Views)

Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by slimjohn2k5: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
I was listening to the radio and the discussion is on this.

Story1: naija man in US had argument with the wife n she called police that he wants to kill her. Police came, arrested him n after releasing him, asked him to stay away from his wife for 30days. He was staying with his guy, but on the 25th day, the wife called and begged him to return home that she have realized her mistakes. He went and they were discussing when police knocked at the door, she asked him to go n hide in the room. Police asked the wife if he has come home, she said no and the police requested a search, he was found in the toilet. You know the rest of the story

Story2
Oga took his wife to US for holiday and she absconded because she do not want to return to Naija

Story3
A man took his wife to the UK, the wife framed him up, he was arrested. Then the wife filed for asylum, reason that if she return to Nigeria, her inlaws will kill her. Luckily for the man the police knew her plans and sent them both to Nigeria. The man then divorced her

Other stories like men doing house chores etc

With all these stories, a matured mind is needed to confirm and advise

116 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
For every bad news there are more than 1000 married people enjoying their marriages abroad. Both men and women do all sort of rubbish abroad.
1. No house maid abroad, yet you allow your wife to work and do all chores alone. Some even demand for fresh food. Wont she divorce you after

2. Some men have been beating the wife from Nigeria, the day you slap her here she called police. Is it not justified

3. You cheat without shame, she con do you strong thing. Is she not justified

4. Some bring women abroad and tell her to use your account as salary account. Then you give her a fraction of her own salary o.

The law favours women too because for centuries men have had the advantage. The system corrupts them too, they hear things, see things at work places and lawyers working on commission bases plenty. A woman is entitled to your house after divorce especially if kids are involved, na you go leave. Child support and alimony too dey. Who no like free benefits

Abeg i don tire for man and woman matter hahaha

350 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by yuping(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
When you are oppresing a lady as long as you are wealthy they will stay but when they get to a country that have a working Judicial system they take that as an advantage to take revenge. ask yourself before taking your spouse away from the shore of Africa, if you are treating your spouse very well, if you can cope with the same attitude you dish out to your spouse.
But some women are just toxic shaaa ooo, and you can't satisfy human.

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by slimjohn2k5: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
But is it OK to get back at your man because you are now in a country that protect women? Why not give him another chance

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
But is it OK to get back at your man because you are now in a country that protect women? Why not give him another chance
like i said only few people do this. Be like guilty conscience dey worry you lol. Have you beat madam before in Nigeria Have you treated her with disdainhave you prevented her growth career wise. My own uncle wey sponsored his wife to uk for masters was deported 2 years after he came to join her. For 10 years he has not seen his kids. The wife got free house from government and other benefits. He bleeped up tho because he beat his wife.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by slimjohn2k5: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
ednut1:
like i said only few people do this. Be like guilty conscience dey worry you lol. Have you beat madam before in Nigeria Have you treated her with disdainhave you prevented her growth career wise. My own uncle wey sponsored his wife to uk for masters was deported 2 years after he came to join her. For 10 years he has not seen his kids. The wife got free house from government and other benefits. He bleeped up tho because he beat his wife.

My brother, I dey reason am.
You fit Don forget ur fuckup but madam not dey forget.
Mk person not come dey go wash pant angry

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 31, 2021
ednut1:
But why is it only Nigerians.?
Chinese immigrate same as Indias , Mexicans and all other race . and they abide by the rules and regulations of the country they immigrate to. With their families and loved ones.
Honestly black races is a very special being. Everything about us is disorganized.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Lastbornbuns: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

How is this one an issue?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Lastbornbuns: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Do onto others as you would like done onto you. If you sabi wetin go vex you if person do am to you, no do another person. If we all keep this principle in mind when dealing with people, some of these long talks no go dey necessary.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Tourist123: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Story1: naija man in US had argument with the wife n she called police that he wants to kill her. Police came, arrested him n after releasing him, asked him to stay away from his wife for 30days. He was staying with his guy, but on the 25th day, the wife called and begged him to return home that she have realized her mistakes. He went and they were discussing when police knocked at the door, she asked him to go n hide in the room. Police asked the wife if he has come home, she said no and the police requested a search, he was found in the toilet. You know the rest of the story

Story2
Oga took his wife to US for holiday and she absconded because she do not want to return to Naija

Story3
A man took his wife to the UK, the wife framed him up, he was arrested. Then the wife filed for asylum, reason that if she return to Nigeria, her inlaws will kill her. Luckily for the man the police knew her plans and sent them both to Nigeria. The man then divorced her

With all these stories, a matured mind is needed to confirm and advise
The lady in story 2……Life will tire her wella

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Tourist123: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Differentiate:

Chinese immigrate same as Indias , Mexicans and all other race . and they abide by the rules and regulations of the country they immigrate to. With their families and loved ones without any palava of he brought me in and he's demanding for the money I work for .
Honestly black races is a very special being. Everything about us is disorganized.
you honestly don’t know what you’re saying.

52 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tourist123:
you honestly don’t know what you’re saying.
Are you sound upstairs.?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lastbornbuns:

How is this one an issue?

What is this one saying? The Bible tells us a husband must rule over his wife.

Ephesians 5:24. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Differentiate:

Chinese immigrate same as Indias , Mexicans and all other race . and they abide by the rules and regulations of the country they immigrate to. With their families and loved ones without any palava of he brought me in and he's demanding for the money I work for .

Disorganisation is our downfall every time.

I invited my wife to join me. No sooner had she entered Dublin than she transformed to a demonic disobedient entity. Truly, I did not spare the rod. Oyinbo neighbour complained. Police wahala. So I made sure that daughter of the Devil left the planet. It is the only way. Just be careful to work alone. Tell nobody - especially other Nigerians. Dig deep and bury them well well.

I will share more advice after I have finished my evening meal prepared by my new woman.

It is fried onion rings, bacon and chips.

Her name is Brenda.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Amanee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Here to read comments

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Lexusgs430: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Is a man allergic to house chores or it's only women that must do house chores?...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Mood11: 1:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Aaronsrod:

I invited my wife to join me. No sooner had she entered Dublin than she transformed to a demonic disobedient entity. Truly, I did not spare the rod. Oyinbo neighbour complained. Police wahala. So I made sure that daughter of the Devil left the planet. It is the only way. Just be careful to work alone. Tell nobody - especially other Nigerians. Dig deep and bury them well well.

I will share more advice after I have finished my evening meal prepared by my new woman.

Her name is Brenda.
Does this "new" woman know that she's cooking for a killer? undecided

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Karlovych: 4:01am On Nov 02, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Her name is Brenda.
shocked shocked Unglaublich, even Buhari is learning from this.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Is a man allergic to house chores or it's only women that must do house chores?...

Read your Bible!

Women must do as their husbands command. This is why wives should not go abroad with us. They will claim 'freedom' and 'equality' under oyinbo satanic system.

We cannot maintain domestic discipline in a land without God's Law.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Mood11:

She knows she cooks for her Man.

It is well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Read your Bible!

Women must do as their husbands command. This is why wives should not go abroad with us. They will claim 'freedom' and 'equality' under oyinbo satanic system.

Did you marry a slave.........

When it suits you, the Bible passage to oppress is used.......

Hope you read the other part of the same bible, citing companionship and helper, to each other.....

So blacks that gets divorced/claiming rights in Nigeria, are what ?...

Happy Wife....... Happy Life....... Treat her well, she would not be a Devil...... Be a douche bag, she returns the favour.........

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Did you marry a slave.........

When it suits you, the Bible passage to oppress is used.......

Hope you read the other part of the same bible, citing companionship and helper, to each other.....

I have read this Bible passages.

Genesis 2:18. It states that woman is a companion, a helper, a 'helpmeet' - that is to say a servant to man. Not an equal!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Read your Bible!

Sorry boss, just for clarity sake.
If you claim/assume these (the bolded), why do you want to still travel to that abroad (satanic land as you posit) or if you are already there why are you still living there?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by slimjohn2k5: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
nelem:

Sorry boss, just for clarity sake.
If you claim/assume these (the bolded), why do you want to still travel to that abroad (satanic land as you posit) or if you are already there why are you still living there?

Poverty can mk man damn the consequence till it start happening

7 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Nonexisting1: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
If you take your wife with you abroad, you have dug your own grave already. Many Nigerian men in London today have no living because of this same mistake of taking daughters of Jezebel they call wives to abroad.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Aaronsrod: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:

As of this morning Brenda no longer cooks for me.

She is no longer here...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by suzyberry(f): 1:12am On Nov 04, 2021
So what happens if it is the woman that did the taking of the man abroad and the man still dey misbehave?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Raalsalghul: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2021
suzyberry:
So what happens if it is the woman that did the taking of the man abroad and the man still dey misbehave?

Rare!

11 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by ednut1(m): 6:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Rare!
very common. Some men just used them for paper, some became lazy, some could not accept the family dynamics abroad and felt subdued

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by Raalsalghul: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2021
ednut1:
very common. Some men just used them for paper, some became ladies, some could not accept the family dynamics abroad and felt subdued

What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

What do you mean by the bolded?
lazy

8 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse by pweetiedee(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Aaronsrod:

What is this one saying? The Bible tells us a husband must rule over his wife.

Ephesians 5:24. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

You just assume everyone is a christian or religious?

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.