Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) (65558 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Alejocs: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
This is barbaric to say the least! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Lumig: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
For God's sake, Rivers state and Cultism, Killings, Electoral violence are now like 5 and 6. That state needs serious prayer of deliverance to banish blood sucking Demons from the land
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Rainmaker3: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
This nigeria where everythings goes
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Tb222(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Afonjas will be wishing to pick up this kinda free gift on the streets of ijebu ode....
Damn right son wish it had happened rite here in ogun, there would be no need to mine or kill,all is to go to site and harvest the proceeds

4 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okk
Over to the AFONJAS
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tb222:
Damn right son wish it had happened rite here in ogun, there would be no need to mine or kill,all is to go to site and harvest the proceeds
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by oilPUSSY(f): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Afonjas will be wishing to pick up this kinda free gift on the streets of ijebu ode....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this forum.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by zomu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
He who kill with sword will definitely be will by sword

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
oilPUSSY:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this forum.

cheesy cheesy as far as ogun state is concerned those heads are manna from heaven....

3 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by MahatmaGhandi: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Rivers people really do not want to solve this menace. When they are serious, the Chiefs will hold a meeting and put an end to it.

Look at Eleme, Ahoada, Omoku, Emuoha, Etche, etc. cultism everywhere

It's in Rivers State you will see men/boys proudly identifying with a cult group. I attended a wedding where the groom fought on his wedding day because someone from another cult said something he didn't like. We were begging and pleading with him to calm down.

Lecturers, Policemen, teachers, sellers identify with one cult or another.

Once these boys are arrested, there is always a "Call from above" either from APC or PDP that will enhance their release.

Peter Odili brought cultism into Rivers State because of election.

It is not just Rivers , a few days ago beheadings and other killings were recorded in Lagos. Security in Nigeria is poor due to bad governance.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ecclize: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nigeria is really scary especially rivers state... Even Boko haram ravage states is not as scary as rivers state...
Is like the state is cursed
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
this op sef....wich one is viewers discretion ....na normal thing for us here....or is dis op not from nigeria undecidedthis op sef....wich one is viewers discretion ....na normal thing for us here....or is dis op not from nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by kaykad: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
as far back as 1999 when i worked in an hotel at oluobsanjo rd, i see secondary school bois already in cult and renting space for meeting to initiate new members i fear fear.
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Four persons have been beheaded in the latest cult-related attack at Ovogo, Rumuji in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The four severed heads were found on the road in the community on Wednesday morning, Groovenaija360 learned.

The identities of the victims have not been ascertained but locals say they are young men in their mid-20s.

It was gathered that a sachet of an alcoholic drink, a bottle of a beverage drink and a half-smoked cigarette were left at the scene.

This comes days after the Rivers State police command promised it is tackling the issues of cult-killings head-on.

A community source told our correspondent on the phone that the community has been deserted, over fears of reprisal attacks.

He said that gunshots rented the air throughout the night, adding that they woke to the reality of the four severed heads.

He added that the trunks were left in an uncompleted building in the community.

Another community source who did not want to be mentioned told our correspondent that there was a disagreement between Iceland cult group and De bam cult group over who would collect certain levies.

He added that attempts to settle the dispute by youths in the community did not make much success leading to the renewed cult battle.

Our community source stressed that the leadership of the community was thrown into turmoil, adding that so many p[ersons have left the community as fear heightened over the discovery of the severed heads.

He explained that government and security agents have abandoned them to their fate.

Reached out to the spokesperson of Rivers State police command, Nnamdi Omoni, for comments on the matter but his phone was switched off.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/cult-clash-four-persons-beheaded-in-rumuji-rivers-state-graphic/

THIS IS BARBARIC!

Rivers state is rapidly turning into another Syria and Afghanistan.

This is a big embarrassment to the good people of the Niger delta region.

After the amnesty programme we should expect able-bodied youth learning one trade craft but the opposite is the case as brothers take up swords against brother and killing with temerity.
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
dem put bazz for em mouth oh
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by luluman: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Good riddance to rubbish, if they can just keep eliminating themselves, the greater good for society.
I'm with you on this. provided the innocent ones are not affected.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
mykelswa:
As long as na dem dem. I dont give ahfuck
my guy ,my guy...same feelings here broo..

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Chiachifranklin: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Our ladies no go ever get husbands ooo,, their husbands Don die finish oo!
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
And that’s why folks I’m never stepping foot in PH anymore,I get like 4 clean fresh Barney’s when dey invite me,accomodation and feeding sorted but mehn how can you go out when you don’t know if it’s your last,every manchi want to ask who you be.
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Rivers people really do not want to solve this menace. When they are serious, the Chiefs will hold a meeting and put an end to it.

Look at Eleme, Ahoada, Omoku, Emuoha, Etche, etc. cultism everywhere

It's in Rivers State you will see men/boys proudly identifying with a cult group. I attended a wedding where the groom fought on his wedding day because someone from another cult said something he didn't like. We were begging and pleading with him to calm down.

Lecturers, Policemen, teachers, sellers identify with one cult or another.

Once these boys are arrested, there is always a "Call from above" either from APC or PDP that will enhance their release.

Peter Odili brought cultism into Rivers State because of election.
Na wah o !

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by hinograce: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
They could be innocent people caught in the cross fire. Now they can't explain. God pls save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
VulgarLee:
Omg
What iz this country turning?
When the Lord of Vikki reign of state
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
oteneaaron:
Rivers of Blood.

Someone told me that what is happening right now in Rivers State is just the blood of the innocent crying out.

Do you remember when they burnt those innocent boys to death in Aluu 7 years ago?

I have this feeling that the rivalry still has a long way to go.

Stay woke youths.
lol the aluu boys were also cultist

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by sharena(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
oteneaaron:
Rivers of Blood.

Someone told me that what is happening right now in Rivers State is just the blood of the innocent crying out.

Do you remember when they burnt those innocent boys to death in Aluu 7 years ago?

I have this feeling that the rivalry still has a long way to go.

Stay woke youths.
You have said it all and it will continue to cry from generations to come

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Abdulmsaidu(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Me no get any pity for them o, d kind life wey they choose to live no even good in d first place
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Darnyelx: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

This comes days after the Rivers State police command promised it is tackling the issues of cult-killings head-on.

So sad the cultists decided to tackle the problem heads-off instead

shocked shocked
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by momonny: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
When the governor on political rallies will be chanting cult chants to the glare of everybody what Did you expect from its youth
NaijaOlosho:
Four persons have been beheaded in the latest cult-related attack at Ovogo, Rumuji in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The four severed heads were found on the road in the community on Wednesday morning, Groovenaija360 learned.

The identities of the victims have not been ascertained but locals say they are young men in their mid-20s.

It was gathered that a sachet of an alcoholic drink, a bottle of a beverage drink and a half-smoked cigarette were left at the scene.

A community source told our correspondent on the phone that the community has been deserted, over fears of reprisal attacks.

He said that gunshots rented the air throughout the night, adding that they woke to the reality of the four severed heads.

He added that the trunks were left in an uncompleted building in the community.

Another community source who did not want to be mentioned told our correspondent that there was a disagreement between Iceland cult group and De bam cult group over who would collect certain levies.

He added that attempts to settle the dispute by youths in the community did not make much success leading to the renewed cult battle.

Our community source stressed that the leadership of the community was thrown into turmoil, adding that so many p[ersons have left the community as fear heightened over the discovery of the severed heads.

He explained that government and security agents have abandoned them to their fate.

Reached out to the spokesperson of Rivers State police command, Nnamdi Omoni, for comments on the matter but his phone was switched off.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/cult-clash-four-persons-beheaded-in-rumuji-rivers-state-graphic/
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Kiddo01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
OMG, this is barbaric. When will rivers state government look into this cult related killing in the state [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good, let them keep killing themselves, maybe their Ignorant populations will reduce. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.