Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) (65561 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ubath(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
The moment the head of state is also cultist, what become of the citizenry?
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by BrokenCock: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
oteneaaron:
Rivers of Blood.

Someone told me that what is happening right now in Rivers State is just the blood of the innocent crying out.

Do you remember when they burnt those innocent boys to death in Aluu 7 years ago?

I have this feeling that the rivalry still has a long way to go.

Stay woke youths.
u don't know pH, all these things dey happen since odili time
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
This is a human head.I can't believe it
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Maket: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
In the blood of rivers I am out of this thread before I get arrested.
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Haba!Buhari shld declare state of emergency in Rivers State.
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Barbarity in show-glass.

I don't want my kids to be infected with the insanity and gross darkness that has enveloped this nation since Bubu and Wike came to power.

I must send them to climes that order prevails. Nothing could be worse.

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by daniwise(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
oilPUSSY:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this forum.

Babe,na U get day backyard??. hmmmm
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Emycord: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
is this what the niger delta republic will be like?
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Emycord: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Four persons have been beheaded in the latest cult-related attack at Ovogo, Rumuji in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The four severed heads were found on the road in the community on Wednesday morning, Groovenaija360 learned.

The identities of the victims have not been ascertained but locals say they are young men in their mid-20s.

It was gathered that a sachet of an alcoholic drink, a bottle of a beverage drink and a half-smoked cigarette were left at the scene.

This comes days after the Rivers State police command promised it is tackling the issues of cult-killings head-on.

A community source told our correspondent on the phone that the community has been deserted, over fears of reprisal attacks.

He said that gunshots rented the air throughout the night, adding that they woke to the reality of the four severed heads.

He added that the trunks were left in an uncompleted building in the community.

Another community source who did not want to be mentioned told our correspondent that there was a disagreement between Iceland cult group and De bam cult group over who would collect certain levies.

He added that attempts to settle the dispute by youths in the community did not make much success leading to the renewed cult battle.

Our community source stressed that the leadership of the community was thrown into turmoil, adding that so many p[ersons have left the community as fear heightened over the discovery of the severed heads.

He explained that government and security agents have abandoned them to their fate.

Reached out to the spokesperson of Rivers State police command, Nnamdi Omoni, for comments on the matter but his phone was switched off.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/cult-clash-four-persons-beheaded-in-rumuji-rivers-state-graphic/
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
It is gradually getting out of hand
The signal is growing darker
The race for survival...
It's all about money
It's all about who you are
It's all about what you have
it's all about who you know
It's all about where you belong
It's all about dominance
It's all about identity

Everyone want a space for himself;
a space to possess; a personal space.
Every father want a leader as a son
Every mother desire an influential daughter
Every child aspires to become leader
Every youth is working to form separate family
Everyone want to be relevant
Everyone want to be feared and respected

Now, the race is getting tougher;
the race to nowhere.
Man has set a standard of selfishness;
a standard of division against himself.
He has fallen victim of his own invention,
Nowhere is secure anymore
It is saver to live with trees and animals,
than to stay in the community of men.

His greed has reduced him into a civilized beast
His ego has blinded him
His senses have been corrupted
He can never be satisfied and,
Now he is left with the only option;
SELF DESTRUCTION
But the space will never be enough
Until the last greedy man commits suicide

Know this;
That at the death of the last man,
Sun will not stop sun-ing
Moon will not stop moon-ing
Rivers will not stop river-ing
Rain will not stop rain-ing
and the animals will not stop animal-ing...

Only you and your illusions will vanish
Life remains life without man.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Memberclub(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
tydi:
shocked

mid 20s my foot.. Those severed heads are all way above 30s
I said the same thing grin
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
kaykad:
as far back as 1999 when i worked in an hotel at oluobsanjo rd, i see secondary school bois already in cult and renting space for meeting to initiate new members i fear fear.

Very true. Rivers/PH has been rugged since time immemorial.

Even their men in the corporate world are red-eyed gangsters, they are ready to gun you down within the minute. . .
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by akdjr(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Over four bouncing baby boys and girls were delivered in some porthacourt government and private hospital today. So there is no need to bother about the life of just 3 people. Life goes on...... The day you were born is the day u sign up death warrant with Almighty God who has refuse to forgive us for our sins. (remember Roman 6:23)
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Kokomasta101: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
99% intelligence with 1% ruggedlity.... una come convact 1% to 99%... hmmm... it’s okay!!ee use una head una no gree... no wama

2 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Chuksyno(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
NittyR:
After seeing this, some persons will still join cults. I keep wondering what they benefit from it. The only benefit I see is DOOM
yes you are right because the path to doom and gloom makes a detour
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by kaykad: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
correct even the first citizen of the state right now na blend man, what are we tell me how u see me soo oo
GidiWoodsMan:

Very true. Rivers/PH has been rugged since time immemorial.

Even their men in the corporate world are red-eyed gangsters, they are ready to gun you down within the minute. . .
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by bencliff2017: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Drugs and excessive alcohol makes them look old
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by profbayo: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2019
anonymuz:
What's wrong with river state. Wike should declare a state of emergency on this cultists.
They r his Bois...Like Governor like his Fellowers
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by profbayo: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2019
anonymuz:
What's wrong with river state. Wike should declare a state of emergency on this cultists.
They r his Bois...Like Governor like his Followers .

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by aishmuhd(f): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2019
VulgarLee:
Omg

What iz this country turning?
oh noo what's rivers state turning into..
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2019
7 heads
Yung buck said 10 pints
10 bodies

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 25, 2019
its been a minute since i heard abt iceland and daybam, Cultism always a norm in PH, it starts as early as primary school , i just dont care anymore, i will continue to say this Niger delta youths are the laziest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Rumobaba: 1:46am On Apr 25, 2019
True, Nice one. You be high breed.
ozoebuka1:
People don't normally think "what of it's me or my relation"

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2019
so r these heads for icelanders abi de bamz...i dey take scores record
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by MrPresident1: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Nairaland and insensitivity, Seun shouldn't this picture have been censored? We are not animals na cry, don't desensitise us to gore and evil, we are not beasts.

God, please help us

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by stevendimkpa: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2019
provided that the kinetic energy remains constant... what am I even saying self...
Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by rummmy: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Rivers people really do not want to solve this menace. When they are serious, the Chiefs will hold a meeting and put an end to it.

Look at Eleme, Ahoada, Omoku, Emuoha, Etche, etc. cultism everywhere

It's in Rivers State you will see men/boys proudly identifying with a cult group. I attended a wedding where the groom fought on his wedding day because someone from another cult said something he didn't like. We were begging and pleading with him to calm down.

Lecturers, Policemen, teachers, sellers identify with one cult or another.

Once these boys are arrested, there is always a "Call from above" either from APC or PDP that will enhance their release.

Peter Odili brought cultism into Rivers State because of election.
mumu post

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Psoul(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Rivers people really do not want to solve this menace. When they are serious, the Chiefs will hold a meeting and put an end to it.

Look at Eleme, Ahoada, Omoku, Emuoha, Etche, etc. cultism everywhere

It's in Rivers State you will see men/boys proudly identifying with a cult group. I attended a wedding where the groom fought on his wedding day because someone from another cult said something he didn't like. We were begging and pleading with him to calm down.

Lecturers, Policemen, teachers, sellers identify with one cult or another.

Once these boys are arrested, there is always a "Call from above" either from APC or PDP that will enhance their release.

Peter Odili brought cultism into Rivers State because of election.

Ur last sentence is wrong.
Cultism is part of Rivers State Tradition. It is just like joining age grade meeting. It is not perceived as a crime in that state just like many other Riverine states. There are different cults groups in the state. The ones belonged to the elders and the youths.

So cultism has bn in existence in Rivers State even before the birth of the Odili u mentioned.
In the state, wen u are not in any cult, it seems as if u are not yet qualified to talk where men are talking just like a boy that has not grown to join an age grade meeting of his village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by tillaman(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
adecz:
angry angry angry

Nairaland will show such gory, gruesome
graphic images of savage violence, disemboweled
carcasses, dried cadavers, smashed skulls &
what have you.
;

But, ordinary nippple for viewing by
gentlemen, dem go obscure or block am.

It isn't fair!!

We shall not take it for much longer.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Accolades to you bro!!
You nailed it, they would blur brezzz and Kpekus but Gory images of shattered skulls go clear like 2020 vision

2 Likes

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Psoul:

Ur last sentence is wrong.
Cultism is part of Rivers State Tradition. It is just like joining age grade meeting. It is not perceived as a crime in that state just like many other Riverine states. There are different cults groups in the state. The ones belonged to the elders and the youths.

So cultism has bn in existence in Rivers State even before the birth of the Odili u mentioned.
In the state, wen u are not in any cult, it seems as if u are not yet qualified to talk where men are talking just like a boy that has not grown to join an age grade meeting of his village.

100% True.

1 Like

Re: 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by babadigu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.