Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos (17694 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by Benekruku(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77822043:

Bring it on, we dey wait 4 u.....

smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

smiley
Hugs cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by sevo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
[b][/b]
post=77822065:

Same old story till your Cameroun master was defeated at the polls.
This is how you will continue to wail for the next four years.
Replying you henceforth is a waste of time.
Supporter of CRIMINALS.

Waste of time you say!!! Of course, you have too many monkey meat that needs frying!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by Harkinloyhe19(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Isookay. Thanks for wasting my time in ikeja today
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by naijajobx: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
K
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by Femeto: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Is this 1 news?E for no return make he make Lagos capital now.
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by arsenal33: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Imagine in a country filled with Technocrats and men of great ideas, we can only boast of an illiterate with analog brain as President. It's just sad and pathetic. I can't just imagine how Nigeria has become a laughing stock among the comity of Nations.

The problem with Nigeria is those that have power do not have ideas, and those that have ideas do not have power.
you complain too much. Make a difference
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by fredoooooo: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77821870:
May the ALMIGHTY God continue to guide, guard, protect and bless our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO for all the good works they are doing to make our nation great again.

May the spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding continue to be with them all the rest of their days.
Slow and steady we will get to a New Nigeria we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos by fredoooooo: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Eko love you Baba Buhari cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Government, Shi’ites Negotiating In Secret Over El-Zakzaky - Daily Post / Victor Giwa: Malami Ordered My Arrest For Refusing To Implicate Magu – Lawyer / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.