Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head (56630 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19
Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head

It was a scene of horror on Friday morning when staff members of a hotel woke to find the decapitated body of a woman in Yola, the Adamawa State capital.

SaharaReporters learnt that a man on Thursday, January 18 checked into the hotel with the lady at about 7 pm. Her headless body was later found by the hotel workers while the man reportedly fled with the head.

According to one of the staff members, the man drugged his victim before cutting off her head.

The staff member who spoke to SaharaReporters on condition of anonymity said, "This is a rude shock. He left the hotel after one and a half hours, purportedly to pick up some items at a nearby store."

The State police command confirmed the incident on Friday morning.

The spokesperson for the command, SP Suleiman Nguroje said, "Yes, a lady was found dead in a hotel here in Yola, this morning.

"Some narcotics were also recovered from the room. But at the moment, we're still investigating because we currently have three suspects in our custody in connection to the crime
.”

SaharaReporters

2 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19
Inna lilahi lipsrsealed

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by illicit(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19
🥵

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Cassandraloius: 1:45pm On Jan 19
Jesus Christ! Is this man is a beast or a fowl spirit? How can you woo a woman because you want her head for ritual purposes?
This is crazy!
Everyone should be careful out there, cos you don't even know who is there to kill you with their own hands and take some part of your body. God forbid!

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by yinkus6750(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19
It won't go beyond money ritual.
Ladies should be careful with following unknown men around .
The times are evil.
Hoteliers too should have due diligence on customers that come to patronize them.
So sad and unfortunate.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Ance4Liverpool: 2:00pm On Jan 19
The man fled with the head and Police said they have arrested innocent people for investigation. Nigeria police una weldone work

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by LEARNPYTHON(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19
Jesus! 😯

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by ZekeYeager: 2:19pm On Jan 19
He fled in the direction of the setting sun and he was probably clutching the missing head in both his hands. In case you still don't understand, go online and type "What direction does the sun set?" and you will get your answer.

Those who are initiated already understand...

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by muller101(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19
Any crime that enters north them de do am add plenty extra.

11 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by pointblank247(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19
I cover my head with the blood of Jesus.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:20pm On Jan 19
Hmm
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Saturnalia(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19
Na wa ooo. The Government has to start killing these ungodly elements if they want the spate of these ritual killings to reduce to the barest minimum.

I learnt another incident like this occurred at Ijebu-Ode a few days ago.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Gamezi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19
Omo !! Problem everywhere
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by ekelebeXstunner: 4:21pm On Jan 19
Hmm. An animal in human skin. Some people have mind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by omoredia: 4:21pm On Jan 19
U pray 5 times but u never get reminded not to do evil. You serve the devil not God

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Stronghold91: 4:22pm On Jan 19
pointblank247:
I cover my head with the blood of Jesus.
blood of Jesus
my savior
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by TrackerSK: 4:22pm On Jan 19
I reserved my comment

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by masterfactor(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19
Na wa oooooo, as seun say make we no talk again and pretend like say everything is Normal, I reserve my comment, i no wan chop another Ban.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Dennisochampa: 4:22pm On Jan 19
May he be caught...
The quest for quick money in this society is terrifying...
May God continue to keep us and our families, friends and loved ones from those who seek to get rich quick......
Hope this idiot gets served a million times of what he's done to this lady and may her soul rest in God's kingdom... Amen
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by jmoore(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19
No name No picture Hotel with no cctv.
Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Natbrowny: 4:23pm On Jan 19
CHALE

Herbalist finally got a student with a 5.0 CGPA.

Rest In Peace Not to the dead .

Who the f*ck rests in peace with head chopped off.
Make she avenge her death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by NastiLord: 4:23pm On Jan 19
Thunder fire Tinubu for the hardship he had created. Just look at!! High cost of isi ewu is making people turn to anything isi now. APC thunder fire una

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by omoredia: 4:23pm On Jan 19
They ruin the economy of the country and then push young women into runs and hookup to harvest their heads to appease their evil god.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by money121(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19
Flee with hee heas bawo cry
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by matify83: 4:23pm On Jan 19
All hotels should be mandated to have functional CCTV cameras covering car park and entry, reception lobby and internal hallways.

Killings in hotels is fast becoming a recurring decimal across the country.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by BigDawsNet: 4:23pm On Jan 19
Why is crime allover the country...

Whats happening everyday like dis...

Abeg everyone should stop all dis unnecessary outing this period...

To go out and come back now is like 50/50 for average Nigerians

Pls stay in ur house if u ain't going to work or worship center

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by JayPeeOham: 4:24pm On Jan 19
Not My Head!

I repeat...

Not My Head!!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Akabuking: 4:24pm On Jan 19
cenaman:
Chaii! Dem don leave Ogun enta north. cheesy
laff wan kee me grin grin
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by uyimove20: 4:25pm On Jan 19
whalaaaaaa o
Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by Natbrowny: 4:25pm On Jan 19
matify83:
All hotels should have CCTV cameras

The ones with CCTV got tired of storage expenses and after 24hours. Footage is gone.

To even employ staff to watch camera thru shifts, dey wont do that.

Naija never ripe

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head by bigdammyj: 4:25pm On Jan 19
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.