Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos (47647 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by QuickStandard: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Looks good...

Do you need Uninterrupted Power Supply?

Do you want to sell your used inverter batteries?

Check our Sig for details.
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
The boy looks like Akpororo but the girls are very cute, of course him too. How Akpororo can afford this family beats me
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Deltatoto: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
vic224real:

You see your life?
You were born a loser, you're a loser and you'll continue to lose till your miserable, disgusting and frustrated life would end like an unkept garbage.

IDIOT...
u are a negro are my d one that told u girls to be loose.im a spiritualist do u want me to kill u from my shrine tonight?its not everyone u c on d internet u open ur gutter to talk to
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Such lovely kids.

It's good to marry a fine woman.

Check my signature and latest gift to the public.

Free training! Absolutely free!!!!!!! For aspiring fashion designers and tailors. If you are a novice and wish to be a professional designer? Then this is for YOU!
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Gforce2019: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
God give me twins wen i marry. Amen!
Amen ! One Aki and one Pawpaw...

Say amen! Midget
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by dview001(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
akpororo needs to do DNA test on these kids...prior to her marriage this girl used to be a runs girl fuvked by many yahoo boys

she still visits some of these guys till date , I won't go into much details sha
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by alishuwa11: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lovely
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by raphemmanuel(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Akpororo should run a DNA test on those kids.
How is it that no one resembles him?

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by kelvinovie25(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2019
This is beautiful, I love this, Glory to God for such a beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by KingOfThePay(m): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2019
About 7 years ago , i did Biology as an 18 months course and know what Genes and reproductive traits is all about..

At least 1 of these kids should look like Apkororo, but none of them does. I repeat none !

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:09am On Apr 25, 2019
if u no fine...try marry fine woman for ur kids sake
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Jiga2019(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
i don tear toto for this life sha.i scatter this girl Toto then for school
some of una go just com here dey talk rubbish, but no b ur fault sha, dats ur own achievement , everybody is counting their achievement. I wish u more of dis type of achievement. Ewure...
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Mogajunior(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
No matter how ugly a man is, with a beautiful woman the kids will look good...... angry
Not in all cases. I have seen very beautiful kids with ugly parents.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by hammerFC: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2019
itzzhoneybee:
I love twins kiss

Will u have den 4 me, so i cann come and pay ur bride price?
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Deltatoto: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jiga2019:
some of una go just com here dey talk rubbish, but no b ur fault sha, dats ur own achievement , everybody is counting their achievement. I wish u more of dis type of achievement. Ewure...
one of d cars in my garage u will never be Able to buy it.i got houses scattered here n der I got a sharp family I pass u for everythg Broda.
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2019
hammerFC:

Will u have den 4 me, so i cann come and pay ur bride price?

grin oya
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Jiga2019(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Deltatoto:
one of d cars in my garage u will never be Able to buy it.i got houses scattered here n der I got a sharp family I pass u for everythg Broda.
ariwo ko ni muzik, finish d song for me abeg, namma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Yetunde Babajide Odetola, Pasuma's Wife Unveiled / Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.