Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (50765 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by johnemeka(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
crooked pastor. but he can scam his gullible worshippers grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Benekruku(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:
Two universities, four private jets, countless exotic cars and choice houses, over 40 mega churches, businesses running into billions of naira, two pastor-sons who are well-grounded-in-the-word, a swollen bank account aside properties and connections around the world... What more can a man ask for? Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, I tap into your grace of being a territorial commander.

You will keep tapping till eternity.

Better go learn his trade and re package. You think God buys private jet, money buys it. And work gives money. #ANYWORK

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by SmartMen: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrSensor:
I like this man.
some men have lost their job at Canaan Land between February and March. They were caught red handed. Some of them sold his property and didn't remit the whole money to him. when he found out, all of them involved were asked to leave. A lot of those pastors in there are not clean.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by StarUp: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benekruku:

You will keep tapping till eternity.

Better go learn his trade and re package. You think God buys private jet, money buys it. And work gives money. #ANYWORK

He didn't buy all the private jets... I know of one that was a gift and God touched the giver's heart.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Benekruku(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:

He didn't buy all the private jets... I know of one that was a gift and God touched the giver's heart.

Okay.

God will touch the heart of someone and he will gift you a private jet.

Say big Amen

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Speak for yourself Bishop, people under you might be engage in the act.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by DAYOODS(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
scammer. Keep pretending

If you are a scammer let us know ,don't think everyone will be like you. Bishop Oyedepo I know, God bless the man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by frowland(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
[s]
damiloladuke:
If you are not ready to lose your job, it is better you never visit the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, to request bribe from him.

The Bishop, while speaking to members of his church revealed that he does not condone bribe taking and giving and will ensure that whoever asks him for bribe will face the consequences.

According to Oyedepo his ministry had awarded contracts worth billions of naira and that there had never been kick-back.

He said:

“If you ask me for bribe, it is not just that I won’t give you, I’ll make sure you lose your job wherever you work.“I have never given bribe to any man living or dead.“We give jobs/contracts here (Canaanland) in billions (Naira) and yet we don’t collect any kick-back/bribe from anybody.”

https://lailasnews.com/ill-make-sure-you-lose-your-job-oyedepo-blows-hot/

[/s]

Tell that to your PDP members, they all need this sermon more.
Can that your Bayelsa Gov paddy paddy (Although I like that gov) or that Akwa Ibom own swear with your alter that they do as you do?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:

This selective touching of heart

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
DAYOODS:

If you are a scammer let us know ,don't think everyone will be like you. Bishop Oyedepo I know, God bless the man of God.
The worst victims of a scam are those that dont know they are being scammed. You are one of such victims and Oyedepo is the scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by frowland(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
doggedfighter:

This selective touching of heart
Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by ogbonti: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarUp:
Two world-class universities, four private jets, countless exotic cars and choice houses, over 40 mega churches, businesses running into billions of naira, two pastor-sons who are well-grounded-in-the-word, a swollen bank account aside properties and connections around the world... What more can a man ask for? Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, I tap into your grace of being a territorial commander.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his soul?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Fitz22(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=MrSensor post=77823143]I like this man.[/quote

I love him...]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Printerscanner: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Like Onnoghen, when will FG come after Oyedepo for supporting Atiku?

Wailer spotted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Agugbadin: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Like Onnoghen, when will FG come after Oyedepo for supporting Atiku?

You have just displayed your ignorance and stupidity, every Nigerian has a right to support whoever he or she wishes to support. People like you are the demons plaguing this country..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Agugbadin: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
scammer. Keep pretending

Your entire generation are scammers and so shall it be including the ones yet unborn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=Pointguardusa post=77827537][/quote] Is this supposed to make sense?, grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Agugbadin: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Papa you are a blessing to the world. God bless you sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

Your entire generation are scammers and so shall it be including the ones yet unborn.
Your next 7 generations will die as scammers, just like you and your father.
As far as God is not dead, so shall it be. AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by DemolaUnbias(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
At times what men of God says does not reflect on their coded act,n it's a normal stuff in our society here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by kareemkamil(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
This Man is mentally disorder, he is telling his members in parable, never expecting any unexpecting money from him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by ushafe(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
scammer. Keep pretending
I think that is a challenge, quote if you know of any bribe he had given or take.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by deltateam: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
wealthyhenry:
Great man. My mentor and Father. Ride on Sir

Does he know you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
ushafe:

I think his a challenge, quote if you know of any bribe he had given or take.
Tithe, Offering and Seeds.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Have you considered your own soul before considering another?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by kareemkamil(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Living faith members will never regain there common sense, from this idiot. Oyedepo is using your head, using name of God Scamming you, collecting your money, and his telling your people to never expecting money from him, Oyedepo you are a fool and big theif, also an idiot animal. (I bet you, you will vomit all the scam money you have scam people).

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by awoluyi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
landon:
his staff collect kickbacks wella.
They even make money from purchasing land and property for the church. For the G.O, he doesn't make sense collecting bribe from contractors executing projects for him.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by kareemkamil(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Walahi, many Christians are fool's

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by delkuf(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrSensor:
I like this man.
I love him. God has use him to change my life. my life was on auto reverse before I joined living faith. witches where football with my life. But now, the witch when one try am, go enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by delkuf(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
Al-Mushrikeens.

ihdnal-siirotol-mustaqeema.
Ameen
why don't you write it in English, so that we know how stupid you are. I wonder, if a Christian can do this in the Muslim section.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by delkuf(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
crooked pastor. but he can scam his gullible worshippers grin
guy sense far from you ooo. Let me ask you a question. What the bishop said, is it right or wrong. if it is right, that means you are stupid. If it is wrong to you, that means you are President Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.