Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) (73462 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by MatterAriseLive(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpkyDlI3Tas

It was a bizarre situation recently as a strange man beats security network, ascended the pulpit at Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ogun and attacked Bishop David Oyedepo.

The incident occurred two Sundays before the Shiloh programme organised by the church last week.

A top source from the church told PM NEWS that the intruder came through the Love wing entrance of the church and tactically, was able to access the altar while Oyedepo was preaching.

There was a lapse in security as the huge crowd at the fourth service saw the strange man in white suit, made his way to the altar.

In a video obtained by PM NEWS, the man held Bishop Oyedepo on one of his legs and was dragging him and would have brought him down before the security officers quickly intervened.

The security men and some leaders on the altar, including Oyedepo’s son David had to forcefully pulled the man away from the Bishop to prevent him from falling on the altar.

The man was bundled out of the church and was given the beating of his life by Oyedepo’s security operatives.

Since that ugly incident, security had been beefed up in the church and it was tighter at the just concluded Shiloh.

The security operatives who were on duty when the incident occurred have been changed.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/14/strange-man-attacks-oyedepo-on-pulpit-video/?amp=1

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
See as dem dey fear

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by oloriooko(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
na desperation dey worry the guy, him wan collect anointing by force, it was not an attack!

419 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
oloriooko:
na desperation dey worry the guy, him wan collect anointing by force, it was not an attack!
nothing like anointing there

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by jericco1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Those protocols are just there for decorations.

Maybe they should employ the services of armed bodyguards..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Why dem cor dey hold the man na cheesy

Abi when the woman with the issue of blood rush Jesus Christ,na so dem push her away? undecided.

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Kate06(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
wink

Kilewi? Kileso? Enipe??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by buygala(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
And this is the same man selling "Divine Protection" to his ~clients~ flock grin

While he collects their money to bestow them with protection of the Holy Spirit, he had to depend on ordinary men to wriggle him out of the hands of a mere mortal..

Physician, heal thyself smiley ...abi the Holy Spirit that is supposed to be guarding your flock isn't guarding you?

These pastor niggas don see us finish walahi undecided....he employs bouncers and known gunmen to guard him but gladly tells us how Yahweh is sufficient for the rest of us...as in millions of adults, educated and otherwise enlightened ones at that, listen to this fvckery and actually believe him grin

EFCC should start picking up these men of God because they are even worse than them Invictus, Hushpuppi, and those MMM niggas...They scam millions with the possibility of a hope and protection they don't even practice.....any small thing they start instilling a fear of criticism telling you "Speak not evil of the Lord's annointed" ... Lord's annointed that's is protected by Bouncers and known gunmen, is that one a Lord's annointed? ....Oga go and sit the Bleep down...Between me and you, if thunder is to fire anybody, it definitely ain't me undecided

I would have said "Thunder fire you Sir"....it's just that I have small remnants of a proper Yoruba upbringing which bars me from insulting elders...

181 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
I wonder what he had thoughts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
He wanted a 'tithe' refund.......I don't blame him.

[img]https://c./Sq7rY9NKKd4AAAAC/oscars-standing-ovation.gif[/img]

.....I blame Buhari.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Dailymice: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
It was not an attack per se. Christians do this a lot on the guise of "tapping grace or anointing" which in my view is very funny

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by lonecatt(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
The man must be hungry
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Boomboost(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
oloriooko:

True! The protocol just had to act like it was an attack to deter any possible recurrence.

So Bishop can fear man? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by drizslim(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
sheeple has been set free

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by ninety5: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
I bet you can't tell an attack when one hits you.
And wtf does he think touching that niggggga's leg would do to him.

13 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Doubleoh7: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
The man was bundled out of the church and was given the beating of his life by Oyedepo’s security operatives.

Na wah oo. You can tell the reporter is so proud of the above

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Lekan1o1: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
E reach to attack them using the mind of the gullibles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by inoki247: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
ok
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by wabashe: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Given the beating if his life abi? If na politician do am, we'll rake and made noise about abuse of power. But what do I know?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by hastrupadewale3(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Staged, Doctored, drama, Photoshop, modified, screenshot etc. In a a nut shell I don't believe it. If e pain anybody then you can wail

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maybe he wanted to touch the hem of his garment so he can be delivered

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
They should interview the man live so we'll know his side of the story....

Maybe it's tithing gone wrong

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by MufasaLion: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
They attacked some people's "God." grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by Digitallegendzx(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by noble2faith(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why beat the man when it's obvious he didn't come to attack the bishop but came for prayers?

I see the bishop giving that man financial aid.

This I have seen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) by EmperorTolson: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
He achieved his aim, he wanted to create a scene and he did.
That doesn't look like an attack though.
Maybe the bishop will have mercy on him and bless him with some cash cos that's actually his objective.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.