Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US (58302 Views)

Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Onelaw: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
I tell ya the truth

Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by 9jaRealist: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
I don't see that as a suicide threat...
Rather it seems she's ready to fight anyone to "death" over the rumors.

Meanwhile, serious-minded folks do NOT threaten suicide - they Just Do It! wink
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by meobizy(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
The girl set.
If one checks it I’m sure those robbers who killed the man were Nigerian.
My friends in Ghana say majority of the crimes committed there are done by Nigerians, even amongst the student population.
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Sabaru21(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
her life not mine

let her do whatever she like
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by bengg: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
Try us today

Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by SimplePlan34: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Suicide is the escape route. Spread d gospel of sucide.
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have the video of her sucking their dicks. She's a pro.
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
make she wait make i fvck her my own first
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by abdeiz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Queenserah26:
Tell my dad I miss him

Damnn..this is dark
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Princeofasia: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
hoeloshoes just wasted the poor poys life for nothing
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by johncallidon(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
hemartins:
The devil is already salivating He can't wait to have you
Chai. Fear GOd small naah.
That was too harsh.
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ohh seems forgot she won’t be the first or the last to have a 3some get over urself. Suck it up and move on.
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
No be this Efia follow wizkid sing Daddy Yo
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
DonX001:
And this makes front page!!!
How the hell does bullshit news like this make front page of a national forum, the biggest forum in Africa??
Have the mods all gone maaad?? angry angry angry

Now we are warning them, they won't hear
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by FASH23(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin
DonX001:
And this makes front page!!!
How the hell does bullshit news like this make front page of a national forum, the biggest forum in Africa??
Have the mods all gone maaad?? angry angry angry
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by wisdomkid: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Chubhie:
She should stay strong.

God bless you. People who don't know Efia are already condemning her.
When they will be condemned, they should know who throw the first stone.
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 25, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Efia Odo has threatened suicide via Snapchat following a speculated depression, which came off after it was alleged she had a party with Shatta Wale and late Junior US.Efia Odo who threatened suicide over report of the alleged party with Shatta Wale and late Junior US, wrote on Snapchat  “DEAR DEATH, I’M READY”. 

We reported earlier that the controversial Reggae and Dancehall artiste who’s totally devastated by Junior’s death recorded a live video, and alleged that the radio and TV personality was Junior’s ex; an allegation Efia Odo later came out to deny. She was trolled on by Ghanaians for reportedly being cheap. However Archipalogo, a popular social media commentator, who is known as a close buddy to Junior dropped a comment online to further confirm that Efia had a sexual affair with Junior.

According to him, the deceased asked him to pay her $2,000 before they had sex. Also a popular Instagram page “those called celebs”, accused Efia Odo of having a 3some with Shatta Wale and late Junior US. Junior US was killed last week after some prostitutes he invited to chill with him brought in armed robbers. The actress who couldn't take in being trolled on after being tagged to the "shameful 3some beings” post, went off Instagram shortly after.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/efia-odo-threatens-suicide-after-alleged-party-with-shatta-wale-and-junior-us/

si eba puo, otu gi na esi isi... For those Afonja and up north it means (get out of here, your pussy smell like poo)
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by TolaniLuv: 5:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Why take your life because you had partysad you even got paid for it! Like seriously 3 some isnt a bad thing u enjoyed two dick at ones? Bleep outta here and just die asap
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Justiceleague1: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2019
So iku is the owner of Snapchat,huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Problem gbogbo yin niyen
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2019
What kinda creatures are these? sad
Re: Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
What kinda creatures are these? sad
hahahahah bad mouthgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.