Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (75873 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by BiafraIsFree: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Is buhari a name of human being, a chimpanzee or a cow?

Amuocha:
North Korean presido is greater than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Okeyjesus(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Armoured train and my country is yet to install a normal train...

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by DONADAMS(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
this one see premonition about plane ni? this one he has been travelling with train all about
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ClearFlair: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amuocha:

Useless chicken like you
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Sabaru21(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
fear Russia and US, my younger bro Kim
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Princecharming01(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
BigBudi:
There are rails from NK to Russia?
I dey wonder too o. More explanations is required.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by dallyemmy: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
He has relationship with China, Russia and maybe the US...

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kim. The jagaban, I like that guy he fear no country.

We are selling good red oil nation wide

Contact us on 08172010068.

Thank you
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Lordave: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kim has a personal Benz, but one foolish boy created a thread here on nairaland cursing Benz, calling German products "useless" and comparing Benz with Corolla.

That boy is an eternal fool.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by timay(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Princecharming01:

I dey wonder too o. More explanations is required.
North Korea share borders with China and Russia, so there is a connecting train btw NK and China, NK and Russia as well as China and Russia.

Russia is a big country with a very large land mass . Some part of it falls in Asia while some parts call in Europe.
The railway lines that connects Russia to China is the Siberia rail line. it is actually the longest in the world

31 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Davidzy23(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
That boy abi na man.. young ooo...
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Myself2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amuocha:

His sh!t is greater than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by bigcasava1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na this kind thing deh provoke God
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Morningprince(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Us dey fear the man
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ofuonyebi: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Honestly, this man is not joking about tempting donal trump and putin to ignite a 3rd-world war!
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
YOU CAN TRAVEL ON TRAIN FROM ASIA TO EUROPE RIGHT, CONTINUE ooo.. ME DON COME DOWN SHA

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by drmikeadams(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okeyjesus:
Armoured train and my country is yet to install a normal train...
u mean the 18th century refurbished locomotive trains wey dem use act the movie "the good,bad and the ugly

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
bros you lie

In 2015, the U.S. shutdown internet services in North Korea for 48 hrs when Kim Jong Un threatened the producers of the movie "the interview" against releasing the movie.

The US threatened to shut it down forever if the threats continued.

The U.S. action kept North Korea in line and the producers released their movie without issues.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Shaev7(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amuocha:
Why were your thought before you compares Buhari with this man?
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Amuocha: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Shaev7:

Why were your thought before you compares Buhari with this man?

The man is greater than your paymaster

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Kylekent59: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Aeroplane can easily be shot down using missiles.

The best means for him is Train.

How many of you remembered MH17?

Right in air it was shot down. More reasons why people have phobia for plane.

Russia president is still the number one leader.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by MetroStar(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
BigBudi:
There are rails from NK to Russia?
Thought as much
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by albaniy1: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
THE MOST FEARED PRESIDENT BY THE SUPER POWERS IN D WORLD

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Kylekent59: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
ofuonyebi:

Honestly, this man is not joking about tempting donal trump and putin to ignite a 3rd-world war!

He doesn't know what war means.

If war happens in Nigeria, forget about your properties, your money in ur akant, that isi ewu and point and kill, dat favourite bar, lose loved ones, dead bodies everywhere, hunger,land destruction, etc...

More reason I laugh when people say "war"

7 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Amuocha:

what are u talking ? Buhari is not greater than anyone

5 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
At the end of the day, e for be him fatness na him go kill am or ordinary headache. Him just dey fear fear up.and down.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Nigerian Army should play a friendly match with North-Korean Army. I just want to check something. cool

na their females go still defeat us by 100 vs 0 .

ee go be like the story of India vs Nigeria football team
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
The thing wey go even end this man life fit be woman like one President of Nigeria dah year.

grin grin grin
Abeg wetin be him name??
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
y no fighter jet backup...a jet can still bomb it.

what do i know sef...i watch movies too much.

this guy is a badass role model...a tyrant of a whole country in this century
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
bros you lie
who killed Sadam and Osama? Despite Sadam bunker. You think NK president strong pass Sadam? If u think so, it means you are young.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lordave:
Kim has a personal Benz, but one foolish boy created a thread here on nairaland cursing Benz, calling German products "useless" and comparing Benz with Corolla.

That boy is an eternal fool.
who be that person abeg or are u cracking jokes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.