Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (75884 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Since you want to tow the uncouth path, let me oblige you, pull your dick out of usa's arse. Are you serious! "No one would have known the devastating effect of the nuclear weapon if U.S. never used it" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, go and learn. So Kim has never fought a war, has Trump ever fought a war? Nansense! Let Trump bomb North Korea na! Go and advice him, why is he delaying?I
Alfred Bernhard Nobel is the inventor of dynamite. He invented it for a positive purpose. But when he later saw the negative side of it, he regretted inventing it. He said the most mistake he ever committed. Because of this, b4 he died he established Nobel prize award in which professor Wole soyinka was also given the award. Sometime mistakes can make you know if your action is right or wrong. Us govt promised never will they used atomic bomb against any race again and this is the reason they have been warning other countries against it in which it is to advantage of all including you unless you are an extremist. As u said Trump never faught a war. Trump govt have severally involved in airstrike against the isis terrorists. They have bn able to eliminate some high rank terrorist leaders od recent. Though u mite say this is not a war but there is no what we call small war. Tell me what Kim has ever done since he has bn the NK president than just testing missiles around in order to show they have a better military force. You also said make Trump strike NK if he get liver. Trump is not a dictator like Kim and he is not a terrorist like Iran pm. US military does not involve in senseless attacks, they don't believe in war aggression. They believe in peaceful diaglogue because the cherish human life unlike those terrorists u are supporting. In NK the people do not not have freedom of their own, they are rule by military dictator.
It is only people like u who are
fundamentalist will love Kim ways.
If I should ask you choose between NK visa and the US visa. You don't need to answer that b4 I know wht you will choose. Hypocrisy is a bastard mentality if you know that. People like you hate United States of America but you like going there. Shit hole idea.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
Alfred Bernhard Nobel is the inventor of dynamite. He invented it for a positive purpose. But when he later saw the negative side of it, he regretted inventing it. He said the most mistake he ever committed. Because of this, b4 he died he established Nobel prize award in which professor Wole soyinka was also given the award. Sometime mistakes can make you know if your action is right or wrong. Us govt promised never will they used atomic bomb against any race again and this is the reason they have been warning other countries against it in which it is to advantage of all including you unless you are an extremist. As u said Trump never faught a war. Trump govt have severally involved in airstrike against the isis terrorists. They have bn able to eliminate some high rank terrorist leaders od recent. Though u mite say this is not a war but there is no what we call small war. Tell me what Kim has ever done since he has bn the NK president than just testing missiles around in order to show they have a better military force. You also said make Trump strike NK if he get liver. Trump is not a dictator like Kim and he is not a terrorist like Iran pm. US military does not involve in senseless attacks, they don't believe in war aggression. They believe in peaceful diaglogue because the cherish human life unlike those terrorists u are supporting. In NK the people do not not have freedom of their own, they are rule by military dictator.
It is only people like u who are
fundamentalist will love Kim ways.
If I should ask you choose between NK visa and the US visa. You don't need to answer that b4 I know wht you will choose. Hypocrisy is a bastard mentality if you know that. People like you hate United States of America but you like going there. Shit hole idea.
US government promised never to use an atomic bomb on any country? grin grin Wow! Yet between 1945 when the 2nd world war ended and 1990, US produced over 70,000 nuclear heads. What were they producing them for? For decoration shay? US destroyed Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, America is indeed a peaceful country. About visa, it is people like you that scramble up and down for visas of other countries. America has developed herself, stay back and develop your country and stop scrambling for American visa.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

US government promised never to use an atomic bomb on any country? grin grin Wow! Yet between 1945 when the 2nd world war ended and 1990, US produced over 70,000 nuclear heads. What were they producing them for? For decoration shay? US destroyed Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, America is indeed a peaceful country. About visa, it is people like you that scramble up and down for visas of other countries. America has developed herself, stay back and develop your country and stop scrambling for American visa.
stop deceiving yourself. I am a federal worker here in Nigeria in one of better parastals. I hv been to 3 Europe countries on official assignment. So stop fooling yourself on wht u just posted. I enjoy my country than any other places. All those countries u mentioned destroyed themselves not US. Stop blaming US d same way your religion use to say. Why is it that almost Arab countries are in war and put the blame on US. They destroy their countries by themselves and also want to destroy US the way they did to themselves. A terrorist country destroy itself and blame it on US. Why did they allow US to destroy their country if not they themselves want to destroy it. They hate the US and love going there.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
stop deceiving yourself. I am a federal worker here in Nigeria in one of better parastals. I hv been to 3 Europe countries on official assignment. So stop fooling yourself on wht u just posted. I enjoy my country than any other places. All those countries u mentioned destroyed themselves not US. Stop blaming US d same way your religion use to say. Why is it that almost Arab countries are in war and put the blame on US. They destroy their countries by themselves and also want to destroy US the way they did to themselves. A terrorist country destroy itself and blame it on US. Why did they allow US to destroy their country if not they themselves want to destroy it. They hate the US and love going there.
I have been to Europe too grin and it may interest you to know that I am a Christian, stop being a bigot. grin grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I have been to Europe too grin and it may interest you to know that I am a Christian, stop being a bigot. grin grin
Why traveled to Europe why not Iraq or NK. This is hypocrisy.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
Why traveled to Europe why not Iraq or NK. This is hypocrisy.
I have been to Iraq too. Do you still want to cry?
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I have been to Iraq too. Do you still want to cry?
taa stop lying. If they give u free visa to Iraq u go burn that your passport.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
taa stop lying. If they give u free visa to Iraq u go burn that your passport.
Lol but you believe I have been to Europe cry
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by imam07: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Lol but you believe I have been to Europe cry
whether I believe or not u prefer going to Europe to NK.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
imam07:
whether I believe or not u prefer going to Europe to NK.
I don't prefer anything. North Korea may not be Eldorado today but it is sure on its path to that and no western country can stop it. I am sure that kin jong un does not care wether you, me or other Nigerians think his country is the ideal tourist destination or not.
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Make I learn something new na... why u dey fear grin
Bros Mr. Wikipedia go teach you many many things I suggest you go pay him a visit. grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
clems88:
no be my mouth you hear am oo grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Bros Mr. Wikipedia go teach you many many things I suggest you go pay him a visit. grin

grin grin grin
I really love to pay him a visit.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Agbada man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.