Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (3320 Views)

deleted / Recover Deleted Videos / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by successdotcom: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Deleted
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Anyone?
Re: Deleted by palacious100: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Your location
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
palacious100:
Your location
Ibadan Oyo state
Re: Deleted by classicTutor(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
successdotcom:
Ibadan Oyo state

What do u intend to use as collateral
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
classicTutor:

What do u intend to use as collateral
car documents..or what do u want? Let me know terms and conditions
Re: Deleted by oluking: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
you don't have brothers or sisters out there to ask,? nothing way we no go see for nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
oluking:
you don't have brothers or sisters out there to ask,? nothing way we no go see for nairaland .
well if had I won't be here..people like you judge others with their own situation..

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Helpppppppppp!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
successdotcom:
well if had I won't be here..people like you judge others with their own situation..

Bro if you have NO family/friend/acquaintances/neighbor/stranger in your life that want to help you then it says quite a lot about your person.

BTW 3 weeks ago you needed 200K for surviving as your wife had "supposedly" given birth to twins, today is the same BS story but focused on car issues, lol... Do you really think we are stoopid on NL?

...and you have the audacity to call yourself successdotcom?!

successdotcom:
How and where do I start?? Well congrats to me cos my wife dropped a set of twins..14 days ago to be precise.. A boy and a girl..through operation..Flashback..am a man in my early fourties.. I lost my job eight months back..its not been easy surviving without an income ( was tough even when the income was coming). I applied to countless job adverts, gone to quite some tests and interviews.( am a graduated of business management- second class upper)..To sustain the family, I was using my car to do cabu cabu until it broke down..right now, am heavily indebted.. To friends and even online..please fellow nairalanders..I need your help with two things..firstly, to raise funds to get my wife and twins out from the hospital bill is 220k..and then if u can link me to a good job.. God will bless you..if God touches your mind to assist pls kindly use 0788173642 Access bank Ibrahim saliu..

8 Likes

Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 1:18am On Apr 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro if you have NO family/friend/acquaintances/neighbor/stranger in your life that want to help you then it says quite a lot about your person.

BTW 3 weeks ago you needed 200K for surviving as your wife had "supposedly" given birth to twins, today is the same BS story but focused on car issues, lol... Do you really think we are stoopid on NL?

I pray u find yourself in my situation.. Only then will u understand..

1 Like

Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2019
successdotcom:
I pray u find yourself in my situation.. Only then will u understand..
if you read my post about my wife well..I mentioned my car that broke down..how we came out from hospital is a miracle.. Since I can't find help..thats why I opted for a loan to fix my car and hustle..you might be stoopid like you said... Never judge someone unless ur wearing their shoes..and know exactly where it pinches..

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2019
successdotcom:
if you read my post about my wife well..I mentioned my car that broke down..how we came out from hospital is a miracle.. Since I can't find help..thats why I opted for a loan to fix my car and hustle..you might be stoopid like you said... Never judge someone unless ur wearing their shoes..and know exactly where it pinches..

I swear you are mad.

you think nairalanders are dumb abi?

u better go do bricklayer work.
your formats and useless stories are even boring.

idiot

1 Like

Re: Deleted by deltateam: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

At least he mentioned that he has a car he uses for cabu cabu. Its coherent. Just that you chose to close your eyes to it. Even if you don't want to help, you shouldn't discredit his predicament.

He might have family members who don't have such sum to give him.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by deltateam: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

I swear you are mad.

idiot

Do you agree that if he's telling the truth, you will run mad within 7 days from now?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

I swear you are mad.

idiot
Am a man that takes diginity in labour and hardwork.. If I have to do that to provide for my family..I will do it..Am ashamed I have to beg..but I will do everything necessary if the necessary occurs..I will keep moving...you can't hold me down with your tantrums.. One day you might realise yourself...peace

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by biztip: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
all these online unincorporated corporate beggars

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Austincashm(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Did you have zenith bank domiciliary account?
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Austincashm:
Did you have zenith bank domiciliary account?
No I don't..I have access bank savings account..why do u ask?
Re: Deleted by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2019
deltateam:

Do you agree that if he's telling the truth, you will run mad within 7 days from now?

7 days is too far. I'd prefer to run mad right now.
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

P
U wont run mad my brother..I want u to find yourself in my kind of situation.. So that you will be sane to bear it..
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls anyone?
Re: Deleted by deltateam: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

So be it.
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 7:12pm On May 04, 2019
Still clinging to mother hope
Re: Deleted by ekehopp: 3:46pm On May 07, 2019
scdfgfgbfvds
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 10:41pm On May 10, 2019
Anyone?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:28am On May 11, 2019
My friend, go and borrow money from Carbon, Fair money, palm credit, branch.

Google the apps on play store.
Re: Deleted by codeddon: 8:33am On May 11, 2019
You can get that money in a few days, Just join this whatsapp group

https:///ChgDhRinFM89phhHjJFjRb

1 Like

Re: Deleted by codeddon: 8:34am On May 11, 2019
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 2:53pm On May 20, 2019
Can someone pls help
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am tempted to insult the liviy day light out of u. What if he is the bread winner for his extended family. What if he came from a polygamous family. You people should not use ur position to judge others you no get to give am u de talk another thing make I no insult you this afternoon if he drink sniper you go join comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WordPress Affiliate Funnel Builder, Both Simple Instagram SOFTWARES And Others.. / Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! / Practicable Steps To Becoming A Productive Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.