Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Deleted - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (3321 Views)

deleted / Recover Deleted Videos / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
rawitools:
I am tempted to insult the liviy day light out of u. What if he is the bread winner for his extended family. What if he came from a polygamous family. You people should not use ur position to judge others you no get to give am u de talk another thing make I no insult you this afternoon if he drink sniper you go join comment.

You must be one of the lazy deluded people as the OP, who thinks the anyone with money has a debt towards any criminal that begs for money online. Lol.

- If that guy is the breadwinner for his extended family then let the extended family he fed for "god knows how long" get a damn job and repay his kindness (not us).
- If he came from polygamous family then he still has a papa, mama and co-mum, siblings, friends, acquaintances, neighbors etc to ask. If he doesn't then something is seriously wrong with that man, or simply a scammer. Either way, giving him free money won't help.
- if you don't want to reason with your brain therefore so be it, but you can never force others to act as foolishly as you do.
- if that man drink Sniper that would be because life was too tough for him and he had no respect for it.

Here is a solution to his problem:
Go to your church and ask THEM for help. The lord will never let him suffer, unless the bastard in robe he gladly enrich every Sunday prefers to buy private jet while he suffers (therefore blame your God not me)

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You must be one of the lazy deluded people as the OP, who thinks the anyone with money has a debt towards any criminal that begs for money online. Lol.

- If that guy is the breadwinner for his extended family then let the extended family he fed for "god knows how long" get a damn job and repay his kindness (not us).
- If he came from polygamous family then he still has a papa, mama and co-mum, siblings, friends, acquaintances, neighbors etc to ask. If he doesn't then something is seriously wrong with that man, or simply a scammer. Either way, giving him free money won't help.
- if you don't want to reason with your brain therefore so be it, but you can never force others to act as foolishly as you do.
- if that man drink Sniper that would be because life was too tough for him and he had no respect for it.

Here is a solution to his problem:
Go to your church and ask THEM for help. The lord will never let him suffer, unless the bastard in robe he gladly enrich every Sunday prefers to buy private jet while he suffers (therefore blame your God not me)
I see where you coming from.people who draw war with God.
Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2019
rawitools:
I see where you coming from.people who draw war with God.

War with god?! What god? If there was any god out there and he gladly let people like the OP suffer, then that BS God is just as rubbish as the bastards in robe that let these men/women/children suffer.

You wanna tell me that you give your money to church every Sunday, but when you are in need, instead of going back to that place and ask for help, you believe WE should help?!?!?! We all know that churches can help billions of people, so this is the perfect place to seek for help, NOT NL!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 8:02pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

War with god?! What god? If there was any god out there and he gladly let people like the OP suffer, then that BS God is just as rubbish as the bastards in robe that let these men/women/children suffer.

You wanna tell me that you give your money to church every Sunday, but when you are in need, instead of going back to that place and ask for help, you believe WE should help?!?!?! We all know that churches can help billions of people, so this is the perfect place to seek for help, NOT NL!
who let the Dog out??
Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2019
successdotcom:
who let the Dog out??

Bro, there are some people in Nigeria feeding their pet vultures with 5k meat PER DAY... And your deluded soul can only find begging total strangers online as a way out. Shame on you and your cheap NL scams!!!!!
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 9:19pm On May 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, there are some people in Nigeria feeding their pet vultures with 5k meat PER DAY... And your deluded soul can only find begging total strangers online as a way out. Shame on you and your cheap NL scams!!!!!
I asked for a loan.. Which i intend to pay back..i have collateral to back it up..Even Dangote takes multi- million dollar loans..well..I don't know whats eating you up...Honestly you need a total rehabilitation of your attitude.. Try to look at things from other points of view before you start ranting like a psycho patient..I wanted to ignore you and your pathetic sorry judgement.. But..then I think your condition is worse..Don't end up drinking sniper o
Re: Deleted by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2019
successdotcom:
I asked for a loan.. Which i intend to pay back..i have collateral to back it up..Even Dangote takes multi- million dollar loans..well..I don't know whats eating you up...Honestly you a total rehabilitation on your attitude.. Try to look at things from other points of view before you start ranting like a psycho patient..I wanted to ignore you and your pathetic sorry judgement.. But..then I think your condition is worse..Don't end up drinking sniper o

ARRANT NONSENSE from a deluded professional online beggar/scammer
If you indeed had any valid collateral, you could walk into any bank/loan company (or even friend/acquaintance) and get money.... Stop writing nonsense online while thinking we are stoopid.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you have no friends/family/neighbors/acquaintance in your life, and same goes for your supposed pregnant wife...both of you are all alone and your only hope is NL, abi? When real hunger catches you, you will sell that car and start hawking pure water with the proceed. Keep fooling your own damn self.
Re: Deleted by successdotcom: 3:01pm On May 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE from a deluded professional online beggar/scammer
If you indeed had any valid collateral, you could walk into any bank/loan company (or even friend/acquaintance) and get money.... Stop writing nonsense online while thinking we are stoopid.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you have no friends/family/neighbors/acquaintance in your life, and same goes for your supposed pregnant wife...both of you are all alone and your only hope is NL, abi? When real hunger catches you, you will sell that car and start hawking pure water with the proceed. Keep fooling your own damn self.
SILENCE IS GOLDEN...just one question for you..which psychiatric hospital did you escape from...
Re: Deleted by donapachino: 5:46am On May 25, 2019
Freebiez:
My friend, go and borrow money from Carbon, Fair money, palm credit, branch.

Google the apps on play store.

Abeg no try borrow from palm credit for any reason dem b thief ooo... If u want to borrow money I recommend carbon, kwikcash, or fair pay their interests is not much and dey won't be adding 300naira on ur loan every fucking day if it's due.... But for that foolish palm credit dey kip putting 300 on it every if it's due I regret borrowing from dem aswear

1 Like

Re: Deleted by lovemaths(f): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
successdotcom:
I asked for a loan.. Which i intend to pay back..i have collateral to back it up..Even Dangote takes multi- million dollar loans..well..I don't know whats eating you up...Honestly you need a total rehabilitation of your attitude.. Try to look at things from other points of view before you start ranting like a psycho patient..I wanted to ignore you and your pathetic sorry judgement.. But..then I think your condition is worse..Don't end up drinking sniper o

Then go get a loan from a microfinance bank since you said you have a collateral. Case closed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! / Legalize Marijuana To Help The Economy! / It is settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.