Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (81531 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by tribalistseun: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Jolenejole:
Where is Emmanuella?
Emmanuella has more YouTube views than any comedian in Africa.

And she has more Youtube subscribers than any African celeb.

She has 4.m subs

DavidoVevo 657k

WizkidVevo 555k
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by BRASH: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2019
hemartins:
She needs a mentor.
Fame is not the right thing she needs at this age.
is it poverty and obscurity that she needs?
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by BRASH: 12:17am On Apr 25, 2019
RTSC:
Seriously?

It is one thing to help her life by sponsoring her education, but this is too much.

She is not a celebrity. She has no claim to fame yet.
really? She is not a celebrity, yet she is an education ambassador and also has an endorsment deal with a kids fashion company. Tell me, what makes a celebrity?
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by ithink7: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Is it that you people are so sorrowful that you keep looking for stupid things to make you laugh.

The world is celebrating achievers, Nobel Laureate and outstanding breakthroughs, you people are there celebrating mediocrity.

May God almighty remove the blackness covering the land and your destiny.

Joshmodest:
I wanted to address the off point guy above me, but I discovered his moniker is hungry boy , so no point !!!!
In life Bad situations can change your destiny , depending on how to tackle them ..The girl who was lamenting few weeks ago , in all smiles on stage with Ay !!!
moral lesson : sometimes it's not good to pay school fees..you never can tell what's on your way !!
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Emmzy201:
Some adults would soon call her their role model
just wait for it.... It will soon happen. Just a little time... This is Nigeria for you
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

I dont know if you take alcohol, but you deserve a bottle of Jack daniels for this comment..... smiley

So are u insinuating that he's drunk for making that post?
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Moukandjo: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

Na so una do go comot Obasanjo for prison, tear him army uniform, name am civilian President

We celebrate the wrong people, we act based on sentiments, and we don't value the right people, this is how this country became so bad.
No mind Naija. Them go soon say you dey beef am!
Naso Naija turn that small Edo boy wey wan follow aeroplane engine go London to celebrity sotey governors dey follow the boy snap photo. We go dey alright!

1 Like

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Moukandjo: 1:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Xisnin:

If not for OBJ, you wouldn't have a phone to type this gibberish.
FYI, he was imprisoned for fighting the Abacha government while you are still in your mother's womb.
That's true! Without OBJ, no Nigerian will have phones by now even when ancient villages of the world don dey use phone now. Phones wouldn't have come into Nigeria during the tenures of Yaradua & Jonathan! All hail Obasanjo!
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by sexybash(f): 2:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
I wanted to address the off point guy above me, but I discovered his moniker is hungry boy , so no point !!!!
In life Bad situations can change your destiny , depending on how to tackle them ..The girl who was lamenting few weeks ago , in all smiles on stage with Ay !!!
moral lesson : sometimes it's not good to pay school fees..you never can tell what's on your way !!
I am suprised that no body is cautioning her parent for not paying her school fees which is as cheap for a govt school , we are everything that is wrong with our society
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Beautiful...
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by pacespot(m): 3:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Africans love fairy tales, that is why they are highly spiritual, instead of confronting life challenges head-on, they resort to prayers. This little girl story is just to deceive millions of frustrated folks out there that there is nothing God can't do, so to continue to harbour their hope on this illusory being ("God pick my call") to change their life miraculously.

I'm sure some pastors are already using this small girl story for sermon in churches.

4 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by daywatcher: 4:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations Success. All the other Nigerian children should go and make their own Success like videos then maybe the Nigeria society will respond in the same way to them
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by daywatcher: 4:05am On Apr 25, 2019
pacespot:
Africans love fairy tales, that is why they are highly spiritual, instead of confronting life challenges head-on, they resort to prayers. This little girl story is just to deceive millions of frustrated folks out there that there is nothing God can't do, so to continue to harbour their hope on this illusory being ("God pick my call"wink to change their life miraculously.

I'm sure some pastors are already using this small girl story for sermon in churches.

Thank you for this comment. Majority of our societies refuse to upgrade up to the 21st century ways of solving and tackling issues.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Manlipzzzz: 4:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Nobody has rewarded me too
Help listen to my song specially dedicated to this young successful success

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvEAWZdgt4O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nl78fg91mimp

Pls, show me love by following my handle. Thanks
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Chimaokigwe: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2019
They would dump success the way they dumped Mr. Spells.

Spell success..
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by gulfer: 6:16am On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

Na so una do go comot Obasanjo for prison, tear him army uniform, name am civilian President

We celebrate the wrong people, we act based on sentiments, and we don't value the right people, this is how this country became so bad.
Spot on guy, where's Mr. Spell
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by akoaki(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

Good thinking, good product.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by mob4ever: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Sad indeed we, we celebrate the wrong ppl, their is nothing intelligent about this kid. Though future will surely take u there automatically no matter what, but seriously we have better talented intelligent kids out there, success should have been rehab instead, so that she could think and reason better as a gud kid, not a taut.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by EagleNest(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

You simply spoke my mind. Our value system is warped. Too sentimental to a fault. I don't really understand the catch here
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by RealityShot: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
RTSC:
Seriously?

It is one thing to help her life by sponsoring her education, but this is too much.

She is not a celebrity. She has no claim to fame yet.
she has more claim than all these bbnaija nitwits you all so talk about DAILY!

See our Mr President with her naa.. Him Don invite miracle, ceecee, tobi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUo1C3XdXl4
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Xisnin:

If not for OBJ, you wouldn't have a phone to type this gibberish.
FYI, he was imprisoned for fighting the Abacha government while you are still in your mother's womb.
This is the most useless statement in all of eternity,

1 Like

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
uuzba:

And later she will come like Jumoke Bread girl, and start lamenting, "if I knew what I know now 3 years ago".
grin
lolz, i pray it doesn't happen
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Justiceleague1: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

i am sure u voted for buhari.

I pity u big time.
And imagine 290 ppl liked this thrash u posted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Manlipzzzz: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Music Industry oooooo
Superwozzy × Oladot new bang!
Go see it now, FAM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwqhI8tBsCv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zt2u57ezr0at
Follow the page for comedy, adverts, music promotions updates. +234 8104085684 to get featured.Thanks
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by huslercross(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2019
WHEN GRACE OF GOD FOUND YOU........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.