Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (81508 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Bahamas95(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
It seems have been living under the rock undecided
Please who is she, how did she come into limelight?

1 Like

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Christianos: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ironically, no one remembers her proprietress. She deserves some accolades too, jor... Just imagine where Success would be, if the proprietress hadn't sent her home grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by stagger: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
This is an absolute abuse of her rights as a child. She does not need this kind of exposure at such a young age.

5 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by rattlesnake(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Senseless popularity

3 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
They are just kids

They say what they arnt supposed to say at their age, we call them smart
They sing lyrics to songs they arnt even supposed to even know, we say wow

so called celebrities should just let these kids be. Send them to school if u must help, teach them good morals...all these...let them just go to school and be kids biko
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Xisnin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

Na so una do go comot Obasanjo for prison, tear him army uniform, name am civilian President

We celebrate the wrong people, we act based on sentiments, and we don't value the right people, this is how this country became so bad.
If not for OBJ, you wouldn't have a phone to type this gibberish.
FYI, he was imprisoned for fighting the Abacha government while you are still in your mother's womb.

1 Like

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by DONADAMS(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
how many times this one dey do show in a year? i thought he did it earlier and this success girl sha, she's going places
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
Her name de follow her.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by aku626(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Yet nothing for the person who shot her to stardom this life sha
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by ubee(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
I wanted to address the off point guy above me, but I discovered his moniker is hungry boy , so no point !!!!
In life Bad situations can change your destiny , depending on how to tackle them ..The girl who was lamenting few weeks ago , in all smiles on stage with Ay !!!
moral lesson : sometimes it's not good to pay school fees..you never can tell what's on your way !!
It's really ironic how you brand that guy's post as off point, but you ended your post so poorly and disjointedly, it's headache inducing even reading it.
I was looking for sarcasm font, or grinning emoji's following your "moral lesson" of encouraging folks to desist from paying school fees as a means of running into great luck, but i didn't see any.
Are you okay at all?

6 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by frowland(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

Na so una do go comot Obasanjo for prison, tear him army uniform, name am civilian President

We celebrate the wrong people, we act based on sentiments, and we don't value the right people, this is how this country became so bad.

I couldn't have said it any better.
There's a building on fire with 2,000 children but one is seen at the window, screaming for help, someone to save her life. We go up, save one person, and take selfies with that person while the other children burn, the problem lives on.
That's the story of Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by joey150(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
We have neglected the millions of out of school young children to focus on 'Success.' Because it's never about what really matters, it's about what 'seems' to matter.

This nation is doomed for failure. It is well on course for disaster.

Most of it's people and leaders are both docile and lack any real desire or effort to save Nigeria from our almost inevitable woes.

Success should have been a path to reach out to millions of other kids experiencing similar cases. I hear her school is even in a dillapitated state. Just fixing that school would have guaranteed that at least 50 other children received decent primary education.

But here we are, giving Success endorsement deals and riding on her very bound to be short-lived fame.

There was never a country, Chinua Achebe was blatantly wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Joshmodest(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
ubee:

It's really ironic how you brand that guy's post as off point, but you ended your post so poorly and disjointedly, it's headache inducing even reading it.
I was looking for sarcasm font, or grinning emoji's following your "moral lesson" of encouraging folks to desist from paying school fees as a means of running into great luck, but i didn't see any.
Are you okay at all?

I was actually joking about the don't pay school fees part , i didn't need to put up an emoji , sensible people should know that !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by frowland(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
ubee:

Are you okay at all?

Haha, you need not reply some folks here mate.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Femi316: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
i only take food or it equivalent in cash.
Talk sey you need pocket money....?
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by bellotaofeek: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

What’s your point ? Or you just hate the poor gal ?
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by shakaranews: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

With this much hate, you might never leave this hunger zone. How can you prosper with so much hate?

1 Like

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by olaswim: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Father lord please pick my calls
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Skmoda360(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jolenejole:
Where is Emmanuella?
Disneyland in USA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
melvin1992:
Rapping tins
lmao
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
I wanted to address the off point guy above me, but I discovered his moniker is hungry boy , so no point !!!!
In life Bad situations can change your destiny , depending on how to tackle them ..The girl who was lamenting few weeks ago , in all smiles on stage with Ay !!!
moral lesson : sometimes it's not good to pay school fees..you never can tell what's on your way !!

Sorry but you are a big fool
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Chubhie: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jolenejole:
Where is Emmanuella?
I think she signed with Disney.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

grin grin Savage
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Joshmodest(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
frowland:

I couldn't have said it any better.
There's a building on fire with 2,000 children but one is seen at the window, screaming for help, someone to save her life. We go up, save one person, and take selfies with that person while the other children burn, the problem lives on.
That's the story of Nigeria!

I really feel your point and exactly what you're trying to say....
We should all be thinking of ways to avoid another school girl been sent home , instead making a whole fuss about one !
But we would have seen things differently if success happened to be our family member.....
There's a building with 2000 kids on fire , all hope of rescuing 1999 of them is zero , and the only one survivor , turns out to be your kid , I'm sure you'll be happy about it , but when it turns out to be another person's kid, you want to play down on it...

This is the Nigerian mentality, we do nothing significant to change a situation but complain and criticize people's little bit ... everybody saying there's nothing to celebrate about success , we should find a permanent solution to the problem , how many children school fees have you paid , since success to avoid a re occurrence , let's be honest here...

1 Like

Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by SarkinYarki: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

God bless You ..Just know you are my new best friend in life..
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

how I wish I can giv you a hug for this God bless you.
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Joshmodest(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Sorry but you are a big fool
Normally I put up disclaimers to warn moronic fellows like you , not to reply my post if they have nothing meaningful to say , for thier own interests and well-being ....
I say this with all sense of humility and respect , you are the most foolish jambite I've met this year....
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by 0000123utibe: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

click here to read more updates news https://www.scho9ja.xyz/2019/04/tboss-flaunts-baby-bump-in-new-photos.html
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by tunize(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
hehehehehehehe
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by BrokenCock: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

I swear cheesy u dey vex ooh lmao
Re: Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
hungryboy:
destined my foot.

The sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly without their shoulders touching each other.

Has the fact that she is celebrated depleted the pool of honour that is reserved for your 'right people'? How is she the wrong person to be honored or valued ? My friend, please go and lick some honey. Too much bile and negative vibes isn't good for your health.

You can go and find your own hero/heroine and honour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (photos) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.