Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Zain And Blackberry (fraud) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain And Blackberry (fraud) (2281 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zain And Blackberry (fraud) by bukassi231: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
On the 7Th of September 2010, my BIS was deactivated by Zain Nigeria because my subscription had expired on the same day.

It all began with this text message from Zain dated September 5Th 2010, time 11:54:47pm, "Dear subscriber, your subscription to Zain Blackberry Service will expire in three days Please ensure that you have the required balance on your account. Usually at this point I wait for it to actually expire before i renew. Then on The 7th of September 2010 at exactly 11:54:56pm i received another text message from Zain Nigeria, "Dear subscriber, your subscription to Zain Blackberry service will expire tomorrow. Please ensure that you have the required balance on your account.

At this point i did exactly what i have been doing ever since i got a blackberry. i recharged the following morning and as usual with a N5000 recharge card that i got from Zain Shop in Ikeja, i sent a text message at about 9:08:27am on The 8th of September to the short code (38970) for Zain blackberry Internet Service in other to re-activate my account. Almost immediately i got a responce from Zain(0802) "Your request is not successful because you are already activated". I quickly checked my balance to discover that i have not been billed.

I called Zain customer care (111) and reported the incident and they assured me that it will be looked into within 24hrs, that they are experiencing some issues.

I waited to The next day (9th September 2010) morning, checked my balance to find out that i have lost the entire N5000 without having the BIS sorted out. At this point I still have the capital EDGE on my phone which is an indication that ii have BB service. I called again and asked that i speak with a supervisor and i was put through to one David (Abuja office) who looked into my phone line from their system and confirmed that they have issues in that respect and that he assures me that it will be sorted out on or before Monday (13Th of September 2010) and that i should bare with them.

Maybe i add that at this time i cant load any credit because i will be billed.

Saturday 11Th September 2010, I had to make a call so I bought N500 credit and loaded it. Immediately my mails started popping in and i checked my balance and discovered that the N500 has disappeared. I once again called them and complained and they apologised and said they have place a request on the resent issue and that the previous issue was still pending, I told them that this need to stop so That i can at least make calls.

By Monday (13th), I went personally to Zain shop in Ikeja and complained. They called in to confirmed my complains and told me it was going to be alright. I told them that i was not interested in the credit but I only want my service back on. They promised to give me a call and update on the issue, stating that they have several complains and that they are meeting to resolve them.

Same day at about 6pm, I got a call from Zain to tell me that they are really sorry about the incident and that they cannot do anything about it, but i should go ahead and recharge another N5000 so that they will be able to reactivate my BB service. I asked them to explain to me what happens to the initial N5500 that have deducted from my credit as a result of billing me on a service that i did not subscribe to (gprs).

The Zain staff that i spoke to (Emmanuel) in Lagos office justified it by saying that since i have been on the network for almost a year and have not experienced such, i should consider it a sacrifice i have to make.

I latter received a call today from Zain expelling further to me that I should recharge to get activated and that Zain has now "PUT AN EYE" on my line.

Zain Please remove you "EYE" from my line and give me back my Blackberry Service. I know there are many of us that are experiencing such or more than this and we are not saying it, well

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Download Manager For Android / Tweak This IMEI And Get 2015MB / Cracked S6edge Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.