Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa (49634 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Marotzke(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes. I'll continue to sell sex enhancing products till tomorrow cos of d huge gains.

I'm an upcoming sex therapist too. I wonder if igbos have their own version of kayanmata? undecided prudes
there is a very large market, but you have two problems to contend with,; hypocrisy and ignorance.
You have to spend time to break both down.
But your money is in the hands of widows, side chicks,and madams.
Having sold Aphrodisiacs in Onitsha, I can give you some nuggets to add to your own.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by poseidon12: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
joey150:

So you actually think it's the sex therapy whatever giving her all this money?

I hope you also believe that one day pigs will fly.

Lol.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Ihutomi: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
abeg where the nanny room
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by SarkinYarki: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Air B N B if you know you know
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Elexdallas(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations,
But e like say Dubai house no Dey fine. Nice interior though
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by crazycrypto710: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na kpekus level nah

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Whats a sex therapist and what do they do exactly?

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sex sells.

Dasal.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by RealityShot: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sexual generation!

Regina Daniels come and see O...
You own na LOCAL!
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Grupo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
zicoraads:

Jaruma is also fetish.

She sells fetish waist beads and hand beads...she proudly sells them to women who want to catch and keep a man.

You don't do those kind of things and be clean. Although her sex enhancing drugs gives her a whole lot of money, but just like you said, it can't be up to this.

Abuja politicians are the ones funding her lifestyle. She is just using the sex therapy whatever as a front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by oluwasegun007(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
God bless you
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Marotzke:
there is a very large market, but you have two problems to contend with,; hypocrisy and ignorance.
You have to spend time to break both down.
But your money is in the hands of widows, side chicks,and madams.
Having sold Aphrodisiacs in Onitsha, I can give you some nuggets to add to your own.
My dear my target market is the MEN. I've never sold my product to any lady and don't intend doing so.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by babythug(f): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
I constantly wonder at why people generally feel the need to publicize stuff like this!

What really is the intent?

Celebs and non-celebs do it and I honestly just don’t get it

We are social beings by nature so I can understand sharing your joyful
Moments with friends and family but this just doesn’t cut it for me!

She’s relocated her mum how does this change the price of fish in the market?
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Afia ndi "ne eri olu" grin
English pls
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
dont let police arrest u one day did ur drug have nafdac no. did u know why most died during sex is cos of drugs. dear u can enjoy sex naturally not a drug dat affect and kill dem. we hear of news of pole DAT die during sex. money is not evrytin. eat well take fruit u will enjoy sex
Tell that to your fellow men.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Goodquestion(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Benekruku:
I can draw this house na

Whats so special

Please draw it for me so I can pack in.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Sex therapist giving therapy during sex .......Arabs pay good money for ( cough, cough) therapy.

Na potty potty gang she dey. One session alone reach 10k usd or more if the Arabo heavy
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
English pls
A Yoruba or Hausa is behind this moniker.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Well...sex is serious business!
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by CyberWolf: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sex therapy this and that, that’s just a disguise, they are yet to tell us what exactly they do. Anyway all hustle na hustle..
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Princeofasia: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
the bunch that actually think she makes her cash from selling sex products are a bunch of idiots
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by holuwajobar(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sex therapist is a Other name for ol*sh*
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
May God continue to bless her cool
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Congrats to her mum, she's reaping the fruits of her daughter's labour.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Earthquake3:
What is this woman's occupation sef

Hope she's not laundering money for all these illegal dealers
She sells the female equivalent of Buran Tashi. grin
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
You are so right. The first time i saw video of her product I expected to see capsules and tablets but I was seeing wrist bands and some fetish BS. I just concluded that this one is an occult bizwoman no different from those Indian temple ads we see on sport papers.

zicoraads:

Jaruma is also fetish.

She sells fetish waist beads and hand beads...she proudly sells them to women who want to catch and keep a man.

You don't do those kind of things and be clean. Although her sex enhancing drugs gives her a whole lot of money, but just like you said, it can't be up to this.
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by aalangel(f): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

A Yoruba or Hausa is behind this moniker.
Odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.