Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa (49638 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by maxism2: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
#UNBREAKABLE - Barely 3 weeks after launching her Multi Million Naira New office Building in Abuja, #Jaaruma relocates her Mother & her first Nanny into a Multi Million Dollar Villa in Dubai

The Mansion which is located in the Heart of Dubai, the Posh area for the Rich & Famous is just 3 minutes drive away from the Famous Burj Al-Arab, Thefamousnaija reports.

Thefamousnaija gathered that this is the FIRST TIME Jaruma’s mother of 68 has ever been to Dubai and her Nanny whom she fondly calls Ai mama ai, who catered for and raised her since the day she was born and she was the first person to enroll #Jaaruma into Nursery 1

She captioned it - I have been stepped on, bruised, thrown down, cut, twisted, beaten, bullied, i took public bullets BUT I NEVER LOST VALUE! I was Made & Created by God therefore #UNBREAKABLE by Man!

Jaaruma who is her mother's only child has been hailed by fans for what she has done. Jaaruma is an entrepreneur, a philanthropist and the most successful and highest paid Nigerian sex therapist.

Watch the video below and see reactions from fans after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/jaaruma-relocates-her-mother-her-nanny.html?m=1

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by maxism2: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
See More

Watch the video HERE

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by maxism2: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fans react
See more photos

Watch the video HERE

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good for her.

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by updatechange(m): 1:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Power of the booty...

Dont quote me grin

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by TANID(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Congratulation! And Many More Would Come Your Way And Me Too And Everyone That's Reading This Post And Comment
"AMEN"

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by partnerbizz4: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Power of the b*z*

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Sex sells in Nigeria,

Nigerians and their hypocrisy, especially the Northerners

If we're not so keen on sex where did aunty "sex therapist" see this type of money??

Burukutu sellers take note

61 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by salbis(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
May legit money come our ways to take good care of our parents.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Earthquake3: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
What is this woman's occupation sef

Hope she's not laundering money for all these illegal dealers

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by salbis(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sex sells in Nigeria,

If we're not so keen on sex where did aunty "sex therapist" see this type of money??

Don't you know that sex is the oldest thing that sells in the world? Na only northerners dey patronize her?
Africans in particular are very hypocritical when it comes to things like that, not only northerners please.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yes. I'll continue to sell sex enhancing products till tomorrow cos of d huge gains.

I'm an upcoming sex therapist too. I wonder if igbos have their own version of kayanmata? undecided prudes

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by joey150(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sex sells in Nigeria,

So you actually think it's the sex therapy whatever giving her all this money?

I hope you also believe that one day pigs will fly.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by SmartMen: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sex sells in Nigeria,

yiur days on earth be fruitful. Or how did we at 200M population if not sex drive hitting the roof?

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Benekruku(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
I can draw this house na

Whats so special
Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Earthquake3: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sex sells in Nigeria,

No way somebody can make that money being a 'Sex therapist'

Those doing sex therapy in advanced nations haven't gotten that type of money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by columbus007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
So na so this jist about pvssy how e take tight and how e no take tight dey fetch this money shocked

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Earthquake3: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sex sells in Nigeria,

70% of Nigerians don't know what therapy is

She's obviously lying

21 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Naijaguy123: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Where did this money comes from though ?

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Bossjakande: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes. I'll continue to sell sex enhancing products till tomorrow cos of d huge gains.

I'm an upcoming sex therapist too. I wonder if igbos have their own version of kayanmata? undecided prudes
dont let police arrest u one day did ur drug have nafdac no. did u know why most died during sex is cos of drugs. dear u can enjoy sex naturally not a drug dat affect and kill dem. we hear of news of pole DAT die during sex. money is not evrytin. eat well take fruit u will enjoy sex

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Afia ndi "ne eri olu" grin

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
joey150:

So you actually think it's the sex therapy whatever giving her all this money?

I hope you also believe that one day pigs will fly.
Jaruma is also fetish.

She sells fetish waist beads and hand beads...she proudly sells them to women who want to catch and keep a man.

You don't do those kind of things and be clean. Although her sex enhancing drugs gives her a whole lot of money, but just like you said, it can't be up to this.

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by eleojo23: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
LulNaxss:
How did she get this rich

There is something she is not telling us

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sex therapist giving therapy during sex .......Arabs pay good money for ( cough, cough) therapy.

Re: Jaaruma Relocates Her Mum & Her Nanny Into A Multi Million Dollar Dubai Villa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mamalawo keep deceiving pple

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos)