Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals (686 Views)

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by CastedGist: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
GistMore.com

In a fresh interview with Dotun of Cool FM earlier today April 24th, singer Peter Okoye of the former music group, PSquare, revealed that himself and his older brother, Jude Okoye, do not speak to each other after the dissolution of PSquare. When asked about his relationship with Jude who was his former manager and if they still talk to each other, he responded;

''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/me-and-my-elder-brother-jude-okoye-dont-talk-peter-okoye-reveals

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by CastedGist: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2019

Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by Joshmodest(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
That's your family issue man , what do you expect us to do exactly !!!

1 Like

Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na their family problem not ours.

We have no shitt to give.
Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na una wahala be that.

That doesn't stop me from loving you kiss
Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by JejeNaija(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Make them try settle sha. Nothing like family. You never know what you have until it is no more.
Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by CastedGist: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2019
embarassed
Re: Me And My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye, Don't Talk- Peter Okoye Reveals by CastedGist: 5:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Single Moms Are For Grown Men Only - Juliet Ibrahim / South Sudan Model Ajak Deng Issues Suicide Note Over Difficulties / Pabrymo Living His Best Life In Dubai, Cruises In His New Rolls Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.