Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man (45982 Views)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by khiaa(f): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Ugosample:

in America every one shoots everyone

Police to civilian

civilian to police
army to civilian

black on white
white on black

black on black

this country like bullets gan

Funny how you didn't put White on white. undecided
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Ugosample(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2019
khiaa:

those ones be psychos (white on white)
there are MANY mentaky unbalanced white folks out there tho

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by planetx: 2:20am On Apr 26, 2019
khiaa:

I notice how she conveniently ommited all the white on white mass shootings and school shootings. Because white massa can't do no wrong.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Rossikk(m): 2:49am On Apr 26, 2019
khiaa:

OMG..Someone really understands why there is a divide and why Africans are always playing the innocent victim. It's their godly mentality towards whites that annoys us. You know how some of them are when it comes to whites, some Africans see no evil, hear no evil or speak no evil but they can demean blacks and other tribes of Africans without a care in the world. Their betrayal is second to none. Just watch how they find a way to defend this evil white savage by comparing him to blacks/Africans.

Speaking of racist jokes, when I was 13 years old my white racist math teacher told the class(which was mostly white other than me and 5 other blacks) this joke.

A man went to a garage sale. At this sale, there were two jars. One jar had a white brain in it and the other jar had a black brain in it. The white brain cost 100 dollars and the black brain cost 500 dollars. When asked why the black brain costs more than the white brain the salesman said......
"Because the white brain has been used and the black brain has never been used." Do you see the racism in that? I couldn't wait to get home and tell my parents about this. They called the school and made an appointment to discuss the situation which the teacher ended up being reprimanded.

Someone should have shown your imbecilic teacher this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Onelaw: 2:50am On Apr 26, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
crètin grin

Troll

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Onelaw:
Troll
crètin ... mooslem terrorist praying for 69 donkeys virgins grin grin grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 26, 2019
khiaa:

Only cowards commit suicide, the bravery is being strong enough to survive.

It takes a lot of nerve to take any life. Those are motivational statements to keep vulnerable people alive. In reality it actually takes no effort to be alive. You already are.

Saying only fools take their life make more sense
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:36am On Apr 26, 2019
SimplePlan34:
He should have committed suicide

Exactly what I had wanted...he's just amother crazy white boy.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2019
lovelygurl:

To be honest, I do not even know where to begin with you. You're just as bitter as any racist in this world. Your skin color, you being black does not exclude you from that. Me not being racist is me being a decent human being, not me cuddling with demons.
You don't have to tell me SH*T about racism. I've experienced it all, the from micro aggressions to racist comments.

However, the least thing I'd resolve into is fighting racism by being a racist myself or putting every white person in a box. Your hatred will lead you nowhere. Your hatred is not helping anyone. Your hatred is not solving the problem. Your hatred just makes you a bitter person.

That individual is seriously inadequate mentally. Just Ignore.

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2019
babzo:

In the last 60 years? A human being killed in America (whether black or white) and the crime is not investigated?
With all due respect sir, thats A BIG LIE.
Imagine such Ridiculous claim. You are correct, it is A Gigantic LIE! Thesedays, with new techs. DNA, investigators are even re opening and re investigating murders commited years back.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by babzo(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:
Imagine such Ridiculous claim. You are correct, it is A Gigantic LIE! Thesedays, with new techs. DNA, investigators are even re opening and re investigating murders commited years back.

Unbelievable! Thats the problem with stagnant knowledg bro!
Increase your knowledge they wont listen.
Keep quite about what you dont know, so you wont expose your ignorance, they won't listen.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by khiaa(f): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2019
1stCitizen:

It takes a lot of nerve to take any life. Those are motivational statements to keep vulnerable people alive. In reality it actually takes no effort to be alive. You already are.

Saying only fools take their life make more sense

It takes courage to get up every morning and go through the trials and tribulations of life. Sometimes not knowing where your next meal is coming from but you don't give up hope and faith. The person who commits suicide has given up on all hope and faith. Anyone can swallow a bottle of pills, even a child can do that. There is no strength or bravery in that. That's shameful and it brings shame upon the family. Those who commit suicide have no faith in themselves or trust in God.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by khiaa(f): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Rossikk:

Someone should have shown your imbecilic teacher this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg

Angel is my boy. You won't believe this but I posted this information on Nairaland and most of your fellow Nigerians said that I was delusional, and black Americans make up stuff, that we are lying, we didn't invent anything, we are trying to take credit for what the whites invented. Some of your people are really, really brain fuked dead. They actually believe that the whites invented EVERYTHING. undecided Soon they'll be saying that whites created water, the air we breathe and the earth we walk upon. grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by JaceBlaze: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2019
stanluiz:
I have been reading your comments from page one. You sound so educated and informed. And I commend you for that.

Talking of racism, I know the white are, But blacks are the worst racist and tribalistic.
Look at xenophobic attack in South Africa. Whereby blacks there are killing their fellow Africans. I don't think that xenophobic attack can happen in America, Europe or Asia.
Blacks should remove the log in their eyes before condeming the white.

NB: Am not defending the white racist and supremacist.
One of the major problems of this forum is that it is full of clueless people who think they are knowledgeable in world affairs while in fact they are just village people with phones loaded with data in their hands.

America has had countless xenophobic attacks, it's just that we put a different label to it because people like you have already made up their minds that attacks on foreigners is xenophobia only when they take place on South African soil.Go ask the Muslim community in the US about the kind of treatment they have experienced in the USA,especially after 11 September 2001 and they will disagree with your uniformed statement that xenophobic attacks can never happen in America or Europe.

Blacks are the biggest racist how? have we ever had Apartheid/Jim Crow-like segregation laws to discriminate against other groups of people?,perhaps you got a different definition of racism.And FYI,xenophobic attacks in SA are fuelled the behaviour of foreigners themselves,can't blame South Africans for doing the needful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by seunmohmoh(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
BigBashiru:

When blacks develop Africa
When blacks stop trying to reach Europe thru the Mediterranean
When african students start making real contributions to science and technology instead of rituals and kidnapping.
You are right.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by selemo: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Why should such an handsome white guy be executed because of one ugly mere black man.. grin That is stupidity.. grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by selemo: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
When will racism end?
When will tribalism end? Tribalism is deadlier than Racism..
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by seunmohmoh(f): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2019
selemo:
When will tribalism end? Tribalism is deadlier than Racism..
They are the same. It is all discrimination against their fellow human.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by KingAzubuike(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
magicminister:

When your mumu go do?

The verdict on this case is more an exception than the norm.

Read about the death of Latasha Harlins

There are so many instances of unarmed blacks getting brutally murdered in the US and the murderers don’t ever go to jail because they claimed self defense...
Yeah I think it was Latasha Harlins death that sparked the Los Angeles riots of 1992. Someone committed murder and you gave her probation and community service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) / Ikorodu Schoolgirls’ Abductor Arrested In Ogun While Making Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.