Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k (18437 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:

I don't know why I feel good doing this
You are even a spud... mtewwww #COYG
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Kendumazy(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by litaninja(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
The Nigerian police has gone mad. Only madness can cure madness...
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by akinbode1(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
What do u expect from Republic of Zoo policeman!!!

Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by GTFO(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:

I don't know why I feel good doing this

Buhahahahaha grin

We Die Here, long as it's irrelevant news grin
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Deborachi(f): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2019
undecided

Clowns in Nigeria police force
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Hoodbilonia: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Same tin dem do for me for owode onirin
Na 2k i gif am last last
Say 100k
Wen we be 5 inside motor
Ozwo

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by jrusky(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Police again
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Oddsman(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Armed robbers in uniform. Who knows if after work they do extra hustle in armed robbery.
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by omoteacher(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Naija one of the few countries that hate successful youths and termed them fraudsters.
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by IceTrice01: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
There was a mild drama yesterday in Benin, after some Police Officers harassed a student of UNIBEN for driving a car at his age.

According to reports, the police officers double-crossed the young man who's driving a Toyota Camry after sighting him coming out from a bank.

The officers after stopping him, started tagging him a criminal and a yahoo boy and demanded he paid them N100k for his release.

When the young man tried calling his mom to complain of what was going on, one of the officers threw several punches at him, that injured his face.

Other motorists and residents of the area on noticing what was happening, intervened in the matter and nearly mobbed the Police Officers.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/police-officer-punches-a-student-of-uniben-for-refusing-to-bribe-him-with-n100k/

I trust Benin ppl them for comot all the police man limbs on the spot, unlike all this Lagos ofurukpe ppl wet dey c black n black run loss

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Herdsmen don relax small. Na Police dey reign now.
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by davillian(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2019
OmoYorubaNiMio:
Take your phones out and start recording videos.. Snap their faces and expose them.. That's the only way the rot in the NPF can be exposed and dealt with!
Bros dont try it , if they see you they would break the phone or force u to delete it.
They know what they are doing is bad and your video will implicate them or make them loose their job.
Police that can kill for bribe wonder what they will do when u try to take their job .

Use a spy camera to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by switch47(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Stupid Nigerian police . yeye Country
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Frezhkid10(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Uniben student...abi Yahoo boy...bloggers abeg get sense..police no fit dy ask ordinary student for 100k jawe..
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by SaintM90(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Until we begin to beat, arrest any police officer on sight... This shit wouldn't stop anytime soon! shocked
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Plaouse(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2019
Lol. Hungry uniformed men looking for who to frustrate. Btw who still watchs ITV undecided
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by deltateam: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
If only these police men were set ablaze one day. All this hooliganism will reduce.

Over there in abroad, cops approach their jobs with dignity and respect for their suspects.

You will hear.

Sir, could you step out of the car.
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by McSpeedy04: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
And someone will say this monsters in black are disciplined when they err.

Nonsense.
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Daslim180(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Where are the Cultists in Nigeria? Abeg make una come help us fight this police officers nau. Na una main enemies be those police id*its

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by Nostradamus: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
The NPF are the real criminals in uniform!! Reminds me of Fela’s Vagabonds in power..

The president, the National Assembly have all failed to curb this growing trend of police brutality! A time will come when every police officer will be hunted to the ground..
i agree bros.those guys have taken their harassment too far.am still annoyed that my cousin(a young trendy architect in his late 20's)got harassed by those criminals here in akure ,after he had gone to check on a client's project in oba-ile.one of the policemen even called him a liar when he told them he was an architect and had gone to check on his project.
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by lonelydora: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
There was a mild drama yesterday in Benin, after some Police Officers harassed a student of UNIBEN for driving a car at his age.

According to reports, the police officers double-crossed the young man who's driving a Toyota Camry after sighting him coming out from a bank.

The officers after stopping him, started tagging him a criminal and a yahoo boy and demanded he paid them N100k for his release.

When the young man tried calling his mom to complain of what was going on, one of the officers threw several punches at him, that injured his face.

Other motorists and residents of the area on noticing what was happening, intervened in the matter and nearly mobbed the Police Officers.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/police-officer-punches-a-student-of-uniben-for-refusing-to-bribe-him-with-n100k/

This is why i hate Nigerians. Which one is nearly? They should have killed one of them
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by woleabayo(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
EVERY HERE AND THERE POLICE ARE THEY THE ONLY MILITARY IN NIGERIA?
Re: Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k by tightpussy156: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
stupid,useless set of people.every young guy driving car na yahoo boy abi.make thunder strike the bad eggs among them.That was how they stop me at d age of 30 yrs when i bought my first car.they wanted to tag me as a yahoo boy when i changed am for them they cool down.when u have checked my papers everything are up to date, what next u free me make I go.it was better that passer by came to rescue that small boy. they suppose lynched the policemen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Abducts Son, Beats Lover's Boyfriend To Death / Dismissed Policeman Dupes The Nigerian Police Of N40 Million / Dispatch Rider Nabbed For Stealing €14,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.