Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves (684 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / The god Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The god Behind Ritual Killings / The god Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Comes Not But To Steal Kill And Destroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Yeah!

He's a soul thief, for he stole the soul of man in the beginning and has been in the business of stealing human souls ever since, so beware.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by JeromeBlack: 4:25am On Apr 25, 2019
You sound like a mental patient.

I pity anyone that is around you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:
You sound like a mental patient.

I pity anyone that is around you
I understand where you're coming from, for only those who are spiritually brain dead as you are can the Truth send such wrong signals to.

So don't worry, it's absolutely normal to feel that way for those with your own mental case, who are a waste of the brains that God gave to them.

So save your pity for those of your kind who really need them.

#satanzombie
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by JeromeBlack: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I understand where you're coming from, for only those who are spiritually brain dead as you are can the Truth send such wrong signals to.

So don't worry, it's absolutely normal to feel that way for those with your own mental case, who are a waste of the brains that God gave to them.

So save your pity for those of your kind who really need them.

#satanzombie

How does what you say make any sense?

You make statements that are irrational and unscientific, yet you call me brain dead.

How can a soul be stolen? Is there any evidence for a soul?

2 Likes

Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

How does what you say make any sense?

You make statements that are irrational and unscientific, yet you call me brain dead.

How can a soul be stolen? Is there any evidence for a soul?
Exactly my point, if you quote me right, for it would not make sense to anyone that's (for emphasis) spiritually brain dead.

For are you daft to think it that you need science to prove to you that that thing that makes a human being to be alive when it's in the body, and be dead when it leaves the body is his soul?

Or have you never had seen the dead body of someone that you knew very well when he or she was alive?

So what do you think made the difference, between them being alive and being lifeless?

God didn't give you a brain to be that daft, so think with it man, I mean do you also need science to prove also that to you?

Don't be a waste of the brain that God gave to you trying to depend entirely on science to prove all things to you before you believe, for all of the things that science have proven to exist weren't nonexistent beforehand, so think man!

For there are yet things that science haven't yet provided evidence that they exist, but that doesn't to any extent mean that they don't actually exist.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Where are the satanists?
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by barapistis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Satanist have no answers either since they are Brain dead

To be spiritual brain dead means

To be cut out from the Creator(Jesus Christ)

Leave life without directions(only God does give the real directions where men should go)

Leave life without purpose(just like the above,most men are dead to their very purpose in these life)

Leave life in lustfulness,in drunkenness,in lack ,in poverty,in diseases,with out help

Thinking all that matters is browsing the romance section of Nairaland, filled with perverts

With no purpose ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
A vagabond killer dog!
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by sukerefakere(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
I fear you o jesusjnr
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
sukerefakere:
I fear you o jesusjnr
No oh!

Why?

I be human being just like you! cheesy

Matthew 10:28 (KJV)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ole!
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
He sniffing around for Nairaland soul!
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2019
Watch!
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by JeromeBlack: 5:05pm On May 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Watch!

Go and sleep.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Go and sleep.
Wake up from your slumber and come.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 11:30am On May 05, 2019
Don't let him steal yours
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2019
The soul robber.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah!

He's a soul thief, for he stole the soul of man in the beginning and has been in the business of stealing human souls ever since, so beware.
U mean Satanists are stealing souls from that same God that accepts human sacrifice??
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 07, 2019
Thief of thieves.
Re: The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
The chief ole!

(1) (Reply)

"Shame On You" — Protesters Embarrass COZA Members After Church Service / Why Do Christians Hate Naira Marley ? / Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About ‘coming Out Of A Hole’ Gets Twitter Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.