Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (647 Views)

Do U Think These Men Of God Have Ever Fasted / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lotel: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: . by CodeTemplar: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chain I am considering fasting for you.
Re: . by ThothHermes: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hunger.

No food to chop so I come convert am to fast. cool
Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Hunger.
No food to chop so I come convert am to fast. cool
[img]https://s3/images/FacePalmSmh.gif[/img]
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2019
I was in secondary school, wasn't sleeping or eating much. So, my peeps told this evangelist and she said it is ogbanje. That was how they placed me on 6-6. I was mandated to fast, to fight my own demons.

My bestie always bought me buns and fanyogo in school sha. Emi ole wa ku, mi ole pa ara mi.

Technically, I didn't fast grin, but I still think it was really silly to subject me to such fasting. They should have done the fasting themselves. After all, I was very comfortable with my demons.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2019
pocohantas:
I was in secondary school, wasn't sleeping or eating much. So, my peeps told this evangelist and she said it is ogbanje. That was how they placed me on 6-6. I was mandated to fast, to fight my own demons.

My bestie always bought me buns and fanyogo in school sha. Emi ole wa ku, mi ole pa ara mi.

Technically, I didn't fast grin, but I still think it was really silly to subject me to such fasting. They should have done the fasting themselves. After all, I was very comfortable with my demons.

and this is how they kill children - by engaging religious quacks

1 Like

Re: . by Thegamingorca(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2019
pocohantas:

them like dey over do.
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
there's never a good reason to fast except one wants some physical benefits from it. any other benefit is bullsheet.

1 Like

Re: . by ThothHermes: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/FacePalmSmh.gif[/img]
Wetin man for do na. I can't come and kee myself grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2019
It was never successful as that day or time will be when I will get hungry more.

We were told not to eat meat on good Friday and fast, good, until u go to school and see nwanyi agidi jollof with bits of bones and meat inside. That agidi is always so sweet and irresistible grin
Of course, u will buy, eat and clean mouth grin
All na fasting cheesy

Later we will go for confession grin
God always understands grin
Re: . by Samsimple(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
To loose weight and it worked for me
Re: . by Grupo(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
I have never really been a fan of religion since childhood, so the only time I think I have ever fasted was wheen my mom forced us to follow the church's fasting program. You know all those beginning of the year fasting. And each of those times, I never fasted for more than 6 hours. All these happened when I was in primary school.

By the time I got to secondary school, I was already a rebel and all religious activities didn't make sense to me anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Miracle Flogging!!! As Pastor Flogs Some Of His Church Members (video) / It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake / After Moses, Joshua Continues The Terror In Jesus' Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.