Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo (627 Views)

Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) / Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by unclesuruoffi: 4:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Burna Boy who reacted to the ongoing conversation about internet fraud, has appealed to his compatriots to get their priorities straight as he stated that the internet makes him feel a lot of hopelessness for Nigerians. The singer who made the appeal via an Insta-story post, said he wants his children and grandchildren to see Nigeria the way we see the Western World.

Burna Boy who disclosed that he doesn't even like the internet because it makes him feel a lot of hopelessness for Nigerians, added that we have enough issues to channel our energy into. He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/the-internet-makes-me-feel-a-lot-of-hopelessness-for-nigerians-burna-boy-on-yahoo-boys-controversy/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by chriskosherbal(m): 4:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Even though change begins with us, I mean you nd me but our leaders in public offices need to do more than what we are seeing today .

Twuale burna ....oluwa is involve

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Weyray wey dey preach be the no1 eegboe smoker in naija
That musician wey you beat the craze comot for him body still dey find you
Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:47am On Apr 25, 2019
hmnn
Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by CastedGist: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2019
cool
Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by originals1(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interested ■
Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by chimjoshjuan: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Nawa o wink wink
Re: Internet Makes Me Feel A Lot Of Hopelessness For Nigerians - Burna Boy On Yahoo by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Achievers Award To Hold In Abuja, As Northern Leaders To Be Honoured / Ini Edo Shows Zanku Skills / Cossy Ojiakor Loses Mum One Year After The Death Of Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.