Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion (686 Views)

Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! / Who Is The Best Between Nairamarley & Asake? UK Boys Discussion / Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion by Passstyle(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2019

Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has reacted to the recent yahoo boys controversy, stating that the youths need to get their priorities straight.

The controversy about yahoo boys was sparked by Naira Marley who supported their action. He went on to get support from some notable Nigerian celebrities.

It seems all that has not gone down well with Burna, who states that we have so many problems in the country than giving our support to internet fraudsters.

The singer wrote that he wants Nigeria to get to the level of top nations on the world, and we won’t get there if we don’t channel our energy right.

Burna Boy wrote on Instagram;

Nigeria my country. Please. Let us get our priorities straight. I want my children and grandchildren to see Nigeria the way We see the Western World. We die Everyday at the hands of Police. We are robbed of our rights as human beings daily, our recycled Leaders don’t give a Bleep about us. We have real issues that we need to channel our Energy to. I’m begging you! Please!Let us Save ourselves. I don’t even like the Internet because it makes me feel a lot of hopelessness for my people. We are Kings and queens, originators and creators, gods on earth! Let’s Stop bullshitting here please!!

SOURCE: »»» Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion by flyingdutchman(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2019
He has said nothing. Fence sitting coward!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion by Joshmodest(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Burnaboy Is the wisest celebrity , so far in this internet fraud war that is going on...

Simi was quite foolish and petty in the way , she condemned yahoo , saying they should not listen to her music again like she's Tina Turner or Nina Simone.... without thinking about her brand !

Naira marley was very foolish in coming out to say they are avenging the slave trade for us ....endorsing fraud openly , without thinking about his brand ...

Davido was the most foolish of all , coming out to say something that was right , but shouldn't have come from him , at the hit of the moment , saying nobody holy , implying we condemning this fraudsters , Also have skeleton I Our cupboards...

Burnaboy through his music , and his composure when giving opinions on public issues , he doesn't seem Nigerian...
I said it the first time , ordinary Nigerians like you and I can say what we like, concerning fraud and go Scot free ...not musicians who benefit from all kinds of people, Thieves , Fraudsters , Politicians .....
they are moralists and not role models starting from Simi to Davido , make your music and stay away from sensitive public issues ....ask Jay z , what he thinks about the drug business, which consumes more lives than yahoo ...he will do just what burnaboy just did , say nothing but end saying everything !!!
Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion by sinaj(f): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2019
He said a lot of things but didnt address the yahoo confusion. Op take note

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Speaks On Waiting Yahoo Boys Discussion by flyingdutchman(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2019
I was beginning to think OP and I read the wrong articles.
sinaj:
He said a lot of things but didnt address the yahoo confusion. Op take note

(1) (Reply)

72-hours After, Naira Marley And Zlatan Remain In EFCC Custody / Naira Marley Vs EFCC: Timaya Backs Embattled Singer / Actor Saka Expresses Regret As He Celebrates His 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.