Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! (4238 Views)

Burna Boy Speaks On Video Of Man Shouting His Name On Sighting Gorilla At A Zoo / Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
They ask him where is his native hometown.

He said his dad is Ijaw.
Saying he is from Rivers State and grew up in PH.
Say he mainly speak Yoruba but can speak his Ijaw too.

He said you know that where your dad is from is your hometown.

I am trying to post the video here but i just snap my Laptop with my Samsung phone so you can see the pics and go watch the video.

@General Ditari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by VikingKing: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
So?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Goodvibes007: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Are you just knowing that he is Ijaw or what.
That's common knowledge now. How is that breaking news.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't believe else he would have had lots of numerous babymamas
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Timaya and Harrysong are Ijaws.
Even Mr 2kay he Burna Boy fought.

Which one you hear of Baby Mamas here and there?
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by BoldBrainz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

Make I change am for you?
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Make I change am for you?
Are you ijaw?
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Are you ijaw?
Most likely he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by BoldBrainz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Are you ijaw?

I'm not Ijaw. Should I change it for you?
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Hmm..
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

oya
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by julimax(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ok na

Zakie testifies about his alcohol problem in church. grin grin grin. You need to see this

Subscribe and share
#https://youtube.com/shorts/qGDXoykKIzc?feature=share #funny
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by BoldBrainz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
oya

Okay.
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by talented321: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Have u ever had an encounter with any ijaw man? Has ijaw man broke ur heart before? why do take anything relating to ijaw men as sex addicts? Why? Babe
IconicR:
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Bastardlyrich: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
talented321:
Have u ever had an encounter with any ijaw man? Has ijaw man broke ur heart before? why do take anything relating to ijaw men as sex addicts? Why? Babe
You are very funnyy,call one thing the ajfonjas don't hat,e.
They are hatful,bitteredd people but always accuse igbos of it.
My people will always say person a person that kills with knife does not allow someone to pass their back with knife.
Anyway I'm proudly ijaw God bless the ijaws forever

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by talented321: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brotherly'' i just wonder for that girl''
Bastardlyrich:

You are very funnyy,call one thing the ajfonjas don't hat,e.
They are hatful,bitteredd people but always accuse igbos of it.
My people will always say person a person that kills with knife does not allow someone to pass their back with knife.
Anyway I'm proudly ijaw God bless the ijaws forever
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by hammerT: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:

He said his dad is Ijaw.

I am trying to post the video here but i just snap my Laptop with my Samsung phone so you can see the pics and go watch the video.

@General Ditari.

SHARAP, HE DONT SPEAK IJAW.

HE SPEAK YORUBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVT8p8m9Zo
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by triple996(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wailing go start
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Nemesis0147(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
hammerT:

HE SPEAK YORUBA

una too like fight.
Does that change the fact that he is an ijaw man?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by banku: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Okay, ai believe am.

I think sey na him be FELA pikin.
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
hammerT:

HE SPEAK YORUBA

Atleast he agree to his Ijaw ness.
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by IVORY2009(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Association of Nairaland YouTubers 🤣🤣😊 click and watch video people
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
IVORY2009:
Association of Nairaland YouTubers 🤣🤣😊 click and watch video people
Haha.
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by raskymonojendor: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ebi2233:
Atleast he agree to his Ijaw ness.
Abi oo. I am happy he is Ijaw and celebrates his heritage and ancentary. He is one of the biggest artist out of Africa in this era.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by ThePersonAbove: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Are you just knowing that he is Ijaw or what.
That's common knowledge now. How is that breaking news.

The person above said it's always been known that Burna boy is an Ijaw not.
In simpler words, he is essentially inquiring whether the original poster is presently undergoing the process of cognizance regarding his Ijaw lineage, or if he just acquired the information. This inquiry stems from the prevalent acceptance of the fact that his Ijaw lineage is widely acknowledged at this point beyond what could be considered a groundbreaking information.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Couldntfigurean: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
So na a whole Yoruba tribe and him ijaw people dey call children of hate

I thought everyone in Nigeria is supposed to hate ibo people and love Yoruba mulims

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ijaws have COMPLETELY taken over Igbo heritage in Rivers state. Chai, Ijaws and Fulanis no get joy o!
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Ebi2233: 3:05am On Aug 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Ijaws have COMPLETELY taken over Igbo heritage in Rivers state. Chai, Ijaws and Fulanis no get joy o!
What are you saying?
Re: Breaking News!! I Am From The Ijaw Tribe!! Burna Boy Speaks!! by Swiftgrp: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Ebi2233:

He said his dad is Ijaw.

@General Ditari.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Most Hideous Moments / Rapper Iggy Azalea Exposes Her 'thing' At The 2013 MTV Emas [LOOK] / Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.