Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa (20274 Views)

Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by Cadec007(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2019
charliboy654:
Those guy above me which network una dey use
Glo or Airtel... cool cool
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by Funumezy: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2019
[e]

Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by ignis: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2019
Buhari again....

Badluck president.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by ademidedavid(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
E concern you?
So you expect me to open my eyes make you dey waste school fees for nothing abi?
You better be serious
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by openmine(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Questions to be asked to avert future occurrence.....
Was the school bus in a good condition?
What safety procedures were put in place extinguish the initial fire aside the rescuing of the occupants?
Who is the driver of that bus and what are his credentials in terms of driving?
Did the driver ensure that pre-checks were carried out to ensure that the bus was in a stable condition before accelerating?

The parents of their wards must not only thank God but must insist that a rigorous investigation is carried out to know what happened....if this grave matter is left to die quickly,the occupants may not be fortunate next time!

1 Like

Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by badoh(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Thank God no life was lost. An hummer bus of nearly N8m gone like that. People always neglect the importance of fire extinguisher. Its efficacy is times 3 the power of water to put out fire.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
ademidedavid:

So you expect me to open my eyes make you dey waste school fees for nothing abi?
You better be serious
Mr Lecturer I tire for ur matter
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by AAhmdi(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
gideon1971:
Hope no life was lost

���
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by luvtoteach(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
How true is it? Because schools are yet to resume.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by openmine(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
luvtoteach:
How true is it? Because schools are yet to resume.
There are some private schools that resume after easter monday!
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by BiafraIsFree: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2019
you4me:
We should consult historians to know what offence we've committed to deserve all these. If its not fire its beheading or stray bullet

Your grandparents were supporting the massacres of innocent Biafrans by British, Yoruba, fulani and saboteurs.

Warning of what to come soon, I can see fire in the camps and resources of every enemies of Biafra freedom.

Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Horlaidex:
angry

Thank God no life was lost.
nice to know
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by Smile4daddy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
I can see God want to wipe off Nigerians with fire disaster anytime soon.

It is a success.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by davibid: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
gideon1971:
Hope no life was lost

Who you Dey ask

Try and read before commenting

Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by madgoat(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by iluvdonjazzy: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
am tired of BAD NEWS for goodness sake.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by favosafarms: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2019
badoh:
Thank God no life was lost. An hummer bus of nearly N8m gone like that. People always neglect the importance of fire extinguisher. Its efficacy is times 3 the power of water to put out fire.

Fire extinguisher was used during this incident but couldn't do much.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by favosafarms: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2019
openmine:
Questions to be asked to avert future occurrence.....
Was the school bus in a good condition?
What safety procedures were put in place extinguish the initial fire aside the rescuing of the occupants?
Who is the driver of that bus and what are his credentials in terms of driving?
Did the driver ensure that pre-checks were carried out to ensure that the bus was in a stable condition before accelerating?

The parents of their wards must not only thank God but must insist that a rigorous investigation is carried out to know what happened....if this grave matter is left to die quickly,the occupants may not be fortunate next time!

* The school bus was in a good condition as they are usually serviced before the resumption of every term.
* Safety procedure put in place was the use of the vehicle fire extinguisher, which solved nothing.
* The drivers credentials are up to date and has worked previously as a school bus driver therefore qualified.
* All vehicle prechecks are carried out every morning and incase of faults communicated to the management who calls on the mechanic.

Deep Investigations into the matter is still ongoing as lives can't be taken for granted.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by favosafarms: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Dottore:
This is a Toyota Hiace bus and believe me from experience a typical Toyota brand doesn't fail without countless warning signs.

This incidence can only be as a result of negligence and lack of maintenance. Thank God no life was lost

I wouldn't agree with the terms "Lack of Maintenance" because proper maintenance are carried out on all school vehicles before each resumption termly.
Re: School Bus On Fire In Bayelsa by openmine(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2019
favosafarms:

* The school bus was in a good condition as they are usually serviced before the resumption of every term.
* Safety procedure put in place was the use of the vehicle fire extinguisher, which solved nothing.
* The drivers credentials are up to date and has worked previously as a school bus driver therefore qualified.
* All vehicle prechecks are carried out every morning and incase of faults communicated to the management who calls on the mechanic.

Deep Investigations into the matter is still ongoing as lives can't be taken for granted.
Hmmmm.....if the school bus was in a good condition and prechecks carried out every morning,what then was the cause of the fire that consumed the entire bus?
Well I await accurate investigations and hoping some one must be held accountable for this unfortunate incident that could have resulted into a fatal scenario!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After / Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes / FG To Establish National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.