Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class (39328 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by erons22(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Where the s class na
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by desmond2pk: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2019
So this made front page? If i wrote reasonable thing it will not make front page.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Redeakaa(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
ZACHIE:
What's there to watch in a moving car?

Ah ah...but bros u stee open the thread na......

Abi pesin carry ur hand go click the thread ni.......

See u don even make me forget my own comment sef.......if to say i know i for mind my business
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by encryptjay(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
jeo001:
if you haven't writing any international examination before ( IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, GRE GMAT) OR your last point was low, kindly contact us now for assistance as a consulting firm we can are going to prove you all the necessary materials and other relevant assistance in getting you the point u need to study or migrate to any country.

kindly contact us now 07064513501
LoL, do your homework well first grin
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by vikkeee(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Redeakaa(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2019
And yestaday was my boring birthday o.........Msthewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Afamed: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Enough of this boring unimpressive man this morning abeg
Serial wailer
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Slurity(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2019
I came here to check S-class
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by topstone4: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
ClearFlair:

You go cry tire. 4 years to go. cheesy

I’m so loving this grin

He won't cry alone; you will join in the crying. The economic hardship brought by buhari will also affect you. Stop acting like a born idiot
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by sparkleboy(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:

I agree with the bolded above!
Whereas the MOD(s) that pushed this up needs to be STONED TO DEATH!!

They will ban me again, and I will open another one right now!
Awon OLORIBURUKU MODs

grin cheesy
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by balonaija(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
why?
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by jrusky(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Enough of this boring unimpressive man this morning abeg

Very dry and boring. I'm pissed off already.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Damadei(f): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Whlere's the S class...
That's why I opened the thread oh!
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Mackenzie12(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Na the S-class make me open this thread oh
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Beetobee(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
God bless president Muhammad buhari

God bless Our Country Nigeria

Pmbinlagos...

I dedicated my front page to all united fans and Liverpool FC....

No one stop the cityzens

A big AMEN to that! Haters, there are lots of rivers, seas and dams for you to cool off in.
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Live within your means y'all!!

#cleanmoneygang
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by zahratayyab: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2019
nice sharing its amazing one keep sharing i really appreciated
Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class by Vatod(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Where's the S class...
na wetin me self Dey find be that ooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / ‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.