Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

"Why Haven't You Called Me Since?-frank Zephyr1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Why Haven't You Called Me Since?-frank Zephyr1 (409 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Haven't You Called Me Since?-frank Zephyr1 by DaBogu: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2019
There's something I taught my wife when we were dating. Don't call & then ask "Why haven't you called me since?"Just go ahead with the sweet gist and banter you called about. Don't start conversations by being on the offensive. It improved our communication/relationship.

There are numerous times you have had it in mind to call someone but it never doing. It even goes into days & you keep saying.... "I need to call popsie, I need to call popsie"...best believe that when that call happens and you come across as offensive, it is damaging. People dating must speak daily as it helps to improve the relationship and show commitment but things happen. Better to try & find out with subtlety within the conversation than for it to be the very first thing you ask about at the resumption of communication.

My opinion.

A man will be gidi with butterflies in is tummy as he's about to call his bae. Then the first thing he heard is "Why haven't you called me since?"

Relax ya narves aunty. Abi you like fight pass quarrel?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Haven't You Called Me Since?-frank Zephyr1 by czarina(f): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
I really need to learn. I do that to a lot of people and it's fun for me sha.

1 Like

Re: "Why Haven't You Called Me Since?-frank Zephyr1 by DaBogu: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
wink
czarina:
I really need to learn. I do that to a lot of people and it's fun for me sha.

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage Certificate Is Illegal If Not Issued By Principal Registrar – FG / Father Of 3 Dies After He Was Struck By Lightning While Running A 50km Race / Man Untangling His Wife's Locs While Entertaining Her With Songs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.