Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos (38983 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by Charly68: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
The rejection of Ambode second time ambition is only known to God,I hope Lagosians will give the incoming Governor the chance of settling down before they start castigating him for non performance
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by spenca: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
This one went to buy Mercedes buses with tax payers money
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

President Muhammadu Buhari was in Lagos state yesterday and he commissioned the new 820 medium/high capacity Mercedes Benz transport buses which is part of the projects that was handled by the Lagos state government.

The Lagos state projects that brought the president to Lagos state for commissioning include the rehabilitated 10-lane Oshodi – Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road; the 170-Bed ‘Ayinke House’ (Maternity Hospital)) at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) Ikeja; the Lagos State Theatre at Oregun, Ikeja; new 820 Mass Transit Buses and the multi-level Oshodi Transport Interchange along the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway.

The president successfully commissioned the new 820 medium/high capacity Mercedes Benz transport buses which is part of the reform initiative aimed at making the lives of the people better.

According the the incumbent governor of Lagos state, Gov Akinwunmi Ambode, the bus is meant to better the lives of people irrespective of gender, tribe or political leanings by providing a more efficient & comfortable means of moving people around the state.

Read his tweet below;

The new 820 medium/high capacity Transport Buses is part of our Bus Reform Initiative aimed at making life better for all our people, irrespective of gender, tribe or political leanings by providing a more efficient & comfortable means of moving people around t/ state #PMBInLagos

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/buhari-lagos-state-commission-buses/

should've patronized innoson
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by sanni32opemipo: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
they for allow this man continue ooo..I sight you ambode
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by Champneys: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
I am confident the buses are not 820 in numbers and available on ground!

Buhari, ori e ti daru o, you dey commission bus you dey shine teeth.
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by Nigerdailytimes: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Read Nigeria news Headline daily here https://www.newsliveng.com/2019/04/medical-experts-reveals-danger-woman-wearing-tight-jeans-undies/ read top African food on habeebolonje.com.ng

Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by okadoo: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
McSpeedy04:
Ambode should have finished all his projects before inviting PMB is commission this buses, or will the buses be driven on untarred road?

IS NOT EASY LIKE THAT. TIEFNUBU WONT ALLOW HIM
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 5:09am On Apr 30, 2019
gabbytabby:
This misinformation needs to stop Ambode problems is a lack of appreciation of the political structure such that he made himself unavailable to key players and he did not consult with people that he needed to consult with.
when you want to defend evil you'll speak more grammar instead... political structure my ass.
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by gabbytabby: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
I actually love the guy and I am routing for him all the way to Abuja. He is a technocrat and will get things done. It just became obvious that he is not a politician which in my book is actually a good thing. A politician needs to build his own base and not rely entirely on godfather who himself is dodging bullets and came trade in anyone at anytime if his personal interest is not served, he also needed to be a little of an alabosi(2 face) and a game player. He was a little too much straight lace and a sharp shooter for them game players. It is what it is.
tollyboy5:

when you want to defend evil you'll speak more grammar instead... political structure my ass.
Re: Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos by chidiogo123(f): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
dandadee:
Lagos is desperately in need of a modern rail network. .the roads are congested!
Chat me on WhatsApp with http:///2348172568455 . I have HP folio with the specs you need at 85k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.