Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga (33593 Views)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by freemanbubble: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by paddyofboss(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
Maybe you should focus on the message here , rather than on the messenger.
Defrauding people of their hard earned money is a crime, and using slave trade or colonisation as an excuse doesn't justify it, cos the are not scamming the people that benefited from colonisation like the Queen of England and her family ,and other Families who made their wealth from the slave trade, but ordinary working class Europeans who are just trying to eke out a living.
But the messenger is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by throwaway: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:

Defrauding people of their hard earned money is a crime, and using slave trade or colonisation as an excuse doesn't justify it, cos the are not scamming the people that benefited from colonisation like the Queen of England and her family ,and other Families who made their wealth from the slave trade, but ordinary working class Europeans who are just trying to eke out a living.
The whole slavery reason doesn't even make sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Only a revolution will save this country
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by colestephan86: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
You are very right , but looking at it from another angle, the common wealth of this nation is enjoyed by very few criminals. Believe me Yahoo yahoo is the least problem of this nation.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by preacherz: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
he has made his point. d rest is in ur hands.
concentrating on d message more is key not d messenger.

udo!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Shezkid: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:

He's trying to do so, with what he knows how to do!
Tell the government to stop being SELFISH and help the POOR MASSES !!

Don't judge ANYBODY! Everyone got the right to choose their destiny! When time reach, there wouldn't be any PARTIALITY in BABA GOD'S JUDGEMENT!!

JUST FACE YOUR OWN HUSTLE AND DRINK ENUFF WATER!

Not judging.... If the government doesn't help we help ourselves not going into fraud....
Make God bless our hustle but let's be LEGIT...
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by anonymuz(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
what of him and his cohorts defrauding their own people with computer.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by sukerefakere(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:

He's trying to do so, with what he knows how to do!
Tell the government to stop being SELFISH and help the POOR MASSES !!

Don't judge ANYBODY! Everyone got the right to choose their destiny! When time reach, there wouldn't be any PARTIALITY in BABA GOD'S JUDGEMENT!!

JUST FACE YOUR OWN HUSTLE AND DRINK ENUFF WATER!
Only a religious fanatic will say this
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by alowonle02(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
What really differentiate Dino and yahoo guys is that, Dino is legitimately defrauding his people while yahoo guys extend their fraud to other countries illegally. Both Dino and yahoo guys are termites in Nigeria which requires very strong chemical to be flushed out of the country.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by olisaEze(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
True talk! Buh Oga what legitimate job did you engage in to afford all those luxury cars in ur garage since u graduated? Abi u think say na only u wan wise!? grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by flexyrule(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Emekadollars:
Though I'm not a racist and don't support any crime. On the issue of yahoo boys.The only thing I dislike is using fellow humans for ritual. And defrauding fellow Nigerians.
As for the whites, I don't pity them soo much. Maybe karma is getting on them.
THE SLAVE TRADE AND COLONIZATION WASN'T FUNNY.
The blacks sold the blacks during the slave trade era. Go and read your history books well.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by agbo2345(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
If wishes are gold this is the type of man i want to be
when i age more, he is full of life, always happy every time, he send no one. Amiable Senator Dino i gat ur back
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by dammyem: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Invest in what you can control.... Invest in landed property .... Invest in Cielo City Estate

Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin @cielocityestate

For more inquiry +234-817-353-7556

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Princeofasia: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
if everybody was to reason like me, we will have gathered this man and ask him to tell us how he legitimately got money to buy all the g wagons and rolls and lamborghinis and ferraris he is using. i hate it when big fraudsters come openly to condemn other little fraudsters. please allow only th masses to condemn them. if you must condemn them , then lead by example u piece of rotten digusting shit
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Studyinchina200(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
tosin139044:
WHAT IS DIFF BTW U AND DEM

His is legally backed
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Princeofasia: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
paddyofboss:

But the messenger is a fraudster
leave that guy, he deserve better slap angry
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by alimaxion: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
POT calling KETTLE Black grin grin

I believe he's referring to that GALAXY's CEO who defrauded almost Twenty Something Victims .. chai that's the real YAHOO YAHOO..

These criminals at the TOP are the real YAHOO !
Many Self-Acclaimed Yahoo boys no even fit boast of 1million in their AZA.. and yet you guys got BILLIONS WITH WAWU WAWU WAWU SIREN UP AND DOWN LIKE PERSIN WHEY DEM DEY RUSH GO HOSPITAL ...

Nigeria CANT EVER BE GREAT.
QUOTE ME MAKE I SEND THUNDER GO YOUR PAPA HOUSE!!

Calm down brother, they shall rip what they sow before they die.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Emekadollars:
Though I'm not a racist and don't support any crime. On the issue of yahoo boys.The only thing I dislike is using fellow humans for ritual. And defrauding fellow Nigerians.
As for the whites, I don't pity them soo much. Maybe karma is getting on them.
THE SLAVE TRADE AND COLONIZATION WASN'T FUNNY.

That should never be an excuse.

If black leaders were not so greedy, the slave trade wouldn't have thrived.

Moreover, white men like Abraham Lincoln, were instrumental toward ending the slave trade.

In summary, you can't blame the white man alone for the slave trade. It was not a white man that kidnapped Samuel Ajayi Crowther and sold him into slavery. It was a black man.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calculating 18k to 30k and what those figures can achieve even for someone who doesnt go anywhere to feed, pay rent and dues for a month is appauling. How much more for some1 who transports and does all the above to earn that as salary. It will not be well with decision makers and leaders of Nigeria. Do not blame the masses, we are a reflection of what we hear and see our elites and leaders do. Only that we are doing it late...
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by osuofia2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
all our leaders in Naija na Yahoo men, they have been scamming us since time immemorial, so Dino you guys should provide the legitimate jobs or keep shut. how long have you been in leadership that you have amazed such wealth
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by arrhone1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's why am doing this, read below

IN ORDER NEWS:
@arrh-one Nigeria Limited, registered under CAC. I have good news for catfish farmers
Order for your healthy, disease free and fat growing FINGERLINGS and JUVENILE at affordable price. We're located in *KADUNA* and we deliver round *ABUJA* *KANO* *ZARIA* and their environs.
Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by abbeyty(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nigerian lawmakers should be the last group of people to give such advise cuz they are the mothers of yahoo yahoo, these guys are following their footsteps. If this sars abi na scars den dey call them are really doing their job regarding yahoo yahoo I think yahoo yahoo should have been a forgotten isssue by now, these fools only go after the innocent Nigerians and collect bribe from the real yahoo boys.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Maliqcious: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
My respect for Dino buh ...With d way Naija has been running economical since dis dispensation... U can hardly find a decent job...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / 18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List) / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.