Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga (33595 Views)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by cr7lomo: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
POT calling KETTLE Black grin grin

I believe he's referring to that GALAXY's CEO who defrauded almost Twenty Something Victims .. chai that's the real YAHOO YAHOO..

These criminals at the TOP are the real YAHOO !
Many Self-Acclaimed Yahoo boys no even fit boast of 1million in their AZA.. and yet you guys got BILLIONS WITH WAWU WAWU WAWU SIREN UP AND DOWN LIKE PERSIN WHEY DEM DEY RUSH GO HOSPITAL ...

Nigeria CANT EVER BE GREAT.
QUOTE ME MAKE I SEND THUNDER GO YOUR PAPA HOUSE!!

Imagine these young generation in office...do u know shina peller is a yahoo guy...he made his money thru yahoo and was elected in the federal house... Now imagine what he will do with his office....now imagine what the next generation will b like knowing that most of these yahoo guys could end up in the senate or house of representatives...now tell me how we gonna move forward... Rochas was doing 419 in the 90s , so as hope uzodimma ... Now imagine accepting these yahoo guys in our system... The next generation will b far worse without a conscience

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by DAYOODS(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
Maybe you should focus on the message here , rather than on the messenger.
Defrauding people of their hard earned money is a crime, and using slave trade or colonisation as an excuse doesn't justify it, cos the are not scamming the people that benefited from colonisation like the Queen of England and her family ,and other Families who made their wealth from the slave trade, but ordinary working class Europeans who are just trying to eke out a living.

You can't separate the two, both politicians and yahoo boys are fraudsters. One has government backing while the other does not?
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Rolly22(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
lilbest4:
You people should shut up. Una too dull for this country how much fraud money dey enter Nigeria?
You guys have no idea the amount of fraud money that flow into US, China, Russia etc
Their media will never talk about it this why Africa will never catch up with the rest of the world. Una think say oyinbo na Saint for this matter? They just use fóolish countries like Nigeria as face of fraud where as they are the boss in these things

Na true you talk Bros, do you know that China Doesn't care how much money that enters their country or where it's coming from. They Just want money to keep on flowing in and it keeps boosting their Economy.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Heylius(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
If i search one more time and didn't see any work i swear with my life I'm going into stealing or yahoo.you're rich you don't know what the poor masses go through everyday,even Nigerians can't help their fellow Nigerians I remember going to one hotel greeted everyone and asked politely.please I'm looking for work are you people recruiting? and they said ok wait for the manager i waited for about two hours the man came back i greeted him and said sir I'm look for work.in a harsh tune he said no vacancy!!!! I pleaded with him to help me out his my last hope he snnubed me and walked out i almost cried I looked up to the heavens in tears and said if i search this last time I'm going into stealing or yahoo and I've vowed with my life and choosed to die.
Before you quote me put yourself under my shoe
I'm now seeing going into crime as my only option a boy with a bright future about to take the wrong part I'm really depressed right now.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by starkelvo: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Even Dino wants to talk about yahoo. Politicians are worse than yahoo plus, they embezzle the money meant for road construction, hospitals and the vital amenities which results to the death of many Nigerians so what's the difference they are both killers (politicians and yahoo boys) and should be stoned to death.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Craigslists: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dino sef na Gboy if you obeserve am.

Most of our politicians now na dem pioneer Gwork for 90s.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Robbin7(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
Defrauding people of their hard earned money is a crime, and using slave trade or colonisation as an excuse doesn't justify it, cos the are not scamming the people that benefited from colonisation like the Queen of England and her family ,and other Families who made their wealth from the slave trade, but ordinary working class Europeans who are just trying to eke out a living.
How do you hope to see a message that a devil brings your way?
Sometimes both and message and the messenger are to be considered.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by bjjose: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dino na ogun go kill you.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Hycon(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
If I tear you slap undecided
You and them are in the same shoes
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by jerrymej(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Stealing a public fund in Nigeria is not a crime. Useless leaders... They won't sit to think of the cause of the Virus (Yahoo Yahoo), instead they'll be nagging on it's cure and abstainance... Rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by RealityShot: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
And you are a senator: Oha what do you do to earn N13 million monthly + allowances?
Oga, show us what you did for your senatorial zone with the N4 Billion total Constituency Development Fund You got in the last 4 years.

Pot calling kettle black!
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by uvie66: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
See who is talking about honesty, you that they will want to arrest and be forming high blood pressure, or is it the unknown source of your wealth. Saraki please keep quiet, sorry I mean to say Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by uvie66: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:
What thrash....
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Emekadollars(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
flexyrule:
The blacks sold the blacks during the slave trade era. Go and read your history books well.
I'm well informed on that bro. Not from books written by whites.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by NoContract(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
hungryboy:

Nonsense like this is why I don't take Nigerians serious.

You have a Pastor who's having sex with under-18 children attending his church, and yet he turns around on the pulpit and preach that premarital sex is bad. And you turn around and tell me follow the message not the messenger.

Defrauding people is a crime, and it can only be curbed, it can't be eliminated.

And no one needs the advise of a thieving politician who earns $540,000 per year in one of the most impoverished countries of the world.

It's called hypocrisy. Google it.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by diluch123: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Where is the job sir,? Yet you politicians loot money , is that not defrauding?
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Blakjewelry(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
POT calling KETTLE Black grin grin

I believe he's referring to that GALAXY's CEO who defrauded almost Twenty Something Victims .. chai that's the real YAHOO YAHOO..

These criminals at the TOP are the real YAHOO !
Many Self-Acclaimed Yahoo boys no even fit boast of 1million in their AZA.. and yet you guys got BILLIONS WITH WAWU WAWU WAWU SIREN UP AND DOWN LIKE PERSIN WHEY DEM DEY RUSH GO HOSPITAL ...

Nigeria CANT EVER BE GREAT.
QUOTE ME MAKE I SEND THUNDER GO YOUR PAPA HOUSE!!

people like you are part of the problem of this country so because he a senator that doesn't give him him the right to condemn what is wrong. I am very ashamed when I see comments like this. he passed a message instead of addressing the issue raised you are attacking him. the so called yahoo boy you are siding with will tomorrow becomes a politician and people like you will be somewhere insulting them for getting that the so called politicians are a product of the society
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by LordPsalm(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=hungryboy post=77841331]Maybe you should focus on the message here , rather than on the messenger.
Defrauding people of their hard earned money is a crime, and using slave trade or colonisation as an excuse doesn't justify it, cos the are not scamming the people that benefited from colonisation like the Queen of England and her family ,and other Families who made their wealth from the slave trade, but ordinary working class Europeans who are just trying to eke out a living.[/quote
So it was only the Queen and her family that benefitted?
Who taught u that?
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Herrmes: 4:07am On Apr 26, 2019
smatt1711:
.80% of people in any capitalist society lives on scam, government workers scam people, taking money that belongs to general public and making them die in poverty and sickness.

Government workers scam people too, national wealth that is suppose to be shared equal but because you have the opportunity to be in government you now decide to appropriate a greater portions to you and your cartels eg sitting allowance, feeding allowance, newspaper allowance, security Vote but we have police that we all pay from our resources to secure us, why allocating another money for your personal security.
Pastors with so much money and still claim they do charity, you have 100million dollars and you are running CHARITY with 1 million dollars to get sympathy from people who will think you are a good man and in return will honestly donate another 10 million dollars, this is not an honest way of making money, is a scam.
Business people will sale a product to you and it won't last for over 2 months, you have lost your money and the product, this is scam too.

80% of people in this our society engage in scam.

Am not into yahoo pleas,i am an honest business man but I just stated the fact in our society.

Pleas I need Samsung s7 edge, Call or whatsapp 080 67..87..72....27
No facts here, change your sources.
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Insectkiller: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin grin
See Kettle calling Pot Black..

Mtcheeew
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2019
It's understandable that he is trying to sound politically correct, even though he is also in the same boat. Yes. Dino is a "yahoo boy". You think say na Senate give am money?

Ask about his heavy instrument deals then you go wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.