Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do You Have Bad Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Bad Breath (604 Views)

Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Bad Breath by xerox1: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
Many people complain so much about having bad breath, while they do things which maakes it more bad. Today i'll just tell you about my own experience and ill recommend few things. When you eat and it does not digest. This is one of the main reason. They are lots more. Do you know what it means when you want to kiss your lady/ man and he/she makes that expression or when you are chatting with someone at close distance and that expression is there. I guess you do know. Not until my lady introduced me to this thing i used and it all vanished and thats why i can talk about this today. For more info you can mail me akinob2[AT]gmail.com or call me on 2347033886242.
Re: Do You Have Bad Breath by blackjackk: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2010
That's why they put parsley on your plate when you eat out. If you eat the parsley after your dinner it will freshen your breath long enough for you to get a chance to brush your teeth once you get home.

(1) (Reply)

House Plans Legislation For Regional Cancer Centers / Treat As Urgent / New Job Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.