Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos (39906 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by searchlight: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
tunes1102:
I can assure you he only owns the logo on the truck. The rest are imported
can your papa import nuts?
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by TechCapon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
fineboynl:
.. innoson should be more interested in producing cheaper keke for the masses instead of looking towards government attention and patronage. its becoming a blackmail and cheap attention seeking. you hardly or never seen innoson product on the road but rather here on nairaland.
ur mumu never do
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Softness147: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bunch of craps
Yes like ur daddys sperm

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Softness147: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
tstx:

So long as no be hausa company... Forget government

Has Igbos ever benefitted from the government.we can do n acheive it without them
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
joey150:

Why do you blacks (since it's now a colour argument) think you're incapable of becoming something of your own? Why must you always be sentimental about everything?

I have not implied that the government helping an indegenous company is a bad thing. However, clamouring for government intervention just because it's a Nigerian company is wrong.

Is Mercedes-Benz a U.S company, is Toyota a U.S company? Is this a Nigeria vs U.S argument?

Did Mercedes-Benz beg people all over the globe to support them before they could sell their cars? Is China begging the world to trade with them?

Common sense, aim for excellence and every other thing will fall in place. Madam ' progressive' Black woman, have a nice day.
Young man you need education.
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by ernieboy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
Why did they now use Gtbank colour? angry
why u wan shake this table now?
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by LastSurvivor11: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
joey150:

Ask yourself if any 'government' is backing Benz,Toyota and. Audi.
undecided
Nigerians just like to always scream government. Y'all all trained to think in one way. If Innoson is good enough to compete with those brands you mentioned, they wouldn't need the government to do nothing for them.

The Initial progress of America can be traced to a few great men. Stay here and keep screaming government for every little thing.

For your mind u just made sense abi?
How many Toyota do u see in India or Germany?
Ban or increase the importation of vehicles that doesn’t have plants in Nigeria and see how homemade will grow..
By the way, does government officials use innoson??

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by NkayStory(f): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
joey150:

Why do you blacks (since it's now a colour argument) think you're incapable of becoming something of your own? Why must you always be sentimental about everything?

I have not implied that the government helping an indegenous company is a bad thing. However, clamouring for government intervention just because it's a Nigerian company is wrong.

Is Mercedes-Benz a U.S company, is Toyota a U.S company? Is this a Nigeria vs U.S argument?

Did Mercedes-Benz beg people all over the globe to support them before they could sell their cars? Is China begging the world to trade with them?

Common sense, aim for excellence and every other thing will fall in place. Madam ' progressive' Black woman, have a nice day.

Yes i make bold to say its a Black thing..The innate pull-him-down-syndrom...,Reason why the race is at the bottom of the food chain and a laughing stock to humanity...You have nothing to offer the World but bad-leadership, crime,poverty and hunger.

.The little chance you get to earn your respect amongst the comity of nations you are looking for ways to play by the Whiteman's rule instead of making your own rules to get ahead(and i dont mean CRIME undecided)

Before you went on a tirade on how Mercedes-Benz "didnt" beg people all over the World blablabla,were you told that Mercedes did not get some sort of support from the German Government at the on-set of their existence?...same as Toyota from Japan as well as Audi from their mother country??

Will the Whiteman or even ASIAN say this nonsense you have said against their own because of an Africa-owned company if the roles were revised?..or will he seek for ways to ensure that one of their own becomes better than others by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.?

Your problem and those who agree with you is your DNA..As Africans and Black people you need to freaking wake up!..China/Asia did not get to Where they are with this myopic view of yours

As at 1980,the GDP of 99% of African countries were higher than China,30 sometimes years later China has overtaken Africa and has taken the World by storm while Africa keeps slipping into unimaginable level of poverty,hunger and death..

Gosh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by joey150(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
NkayStory:

Yes i make bold to say its a Black thing..The innate pull-him-down-syndrom...,Reason why the race is at the bottom of the food chain and a laughing stock to humanity...You have nothing to offer the World but bad-leadership, crime,poverty and hunger.

.The little chance you get to earn your respect amongst the comity of nations you are looking for ways to play by the Whiteman's rule instead of making your own rules to get ahead(and i dont mean CRIME undecided)

Before you went on a tirade on how Mercedes-Benz "didnt" beg people all over the World blablabla,were you told that Mercedes did not get some sort of support from the German Government at the on-set of their existence?...same as Toyota from Japan as well as Audi from their mother country??

Will the Whiteman or even ASIAN say this nonsense you have said against their own because of an Africa-owned company if the roles were revised?..or will he seek for ways to ensure that one of their own becomes better than others by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.?

Your problem and those who agree with you is your DNA..As Africans and Black people you need to freaking wake up!..China/Asia did not get to Where they are with this myopic view of yours

As at 1980,the GDP of 99% of African countries were higher than China,30 sometimes years later China has overtaken Africa and has taken the World by storm while Africa keeps slipping into unimaginable level of poverty,hunger and death..

Gosh!!
I want to assume that you had a bad day or something. Because all this rant is unneeded. You're better off directing your rage to a useful course. Matter of fact several useful courses.

You've gone on a black man pull black man down tirade. I can't even begin to even imagine where you have pulled that one out from.

I have only asked that Innoson make better cars and focus less on government support. If they need more investors to expand, they should seek for them and focus squarely on making and marketing cars that will earn the trust of the public.

I have also raised the point of us seeking excellence in all that we do here in Africa. Something the Chinese have made a habit. There are several Chinese startups that have become global brands by pure ingenuity and not by any necessary government support.

If you're going to be butthurt and go on a 'black hate each other rant' because I have asked that Innoson focuses on making better cars, marketing their products better and offering better after sale services rather than 'directly' waiting for government support, then sorry, I stand by every word I have said.

Your disagreement is purely your opinion and not connected to any race or DNA. So, please refrain form including the entire black race in any of your rants in the future, we haven't appointed you our spokeperson.
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Ayokeku(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Soon our very own innoson will begin to produce Airplanes cool

Amen!!!
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Ickes: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
fineboynl:
.. innoson should be more interested in producing cheaper keke for the masses instead of looking towards government attention and patronage. its becoming a blackmail and cheap attention seeking. you hardly or never seen innoson product on the road but rather here on nairaland.
Because you don't have eyes that can see.
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by seyithug(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Soon our very own innoson will begin to produce Airplanes cool
You don't value your life, obviously. Even their cars cannot pass international safety tests and are not durable, from reviews from some users, now you want to add aeroplane? Who go enter am? Lol
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Greatihex(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Dottore:

Oga for your information there's no automobile manufacture that manufactures all their components 100 percent.

They source the supply of most components from specialized vendors from electricals to interiors to the various pumps. Fuel pump, injector, oil pump. Brain box, lamps even engine and transmission.
Make your research well. Some of the suppliers to the car makers that thrill me and you are: denso.com
yazaki-group.com
aisin seiki
Bosch

Toyota Bishoku (owned by Toyota but manufactures interiors for bother Toyota and other makes)

To mention but a few.
Thank you. I wanted to tell him the same thing before i saw this your post
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by Kasali226(m): 1:51am On Apr 26, 2019
I saw One of his made which is like G-wagon ..I was proud of Africa ...I felt like hugging the car grin grin embarassed
Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by 9jaRealist: 1:55am On Apr 26, 2019
spyg1:
the only surviving assembling plant in Nigeria. if you know you know

Impressive-looking vehicle...
But Innoson is NOT the only surviving assembly plant in Nigeria.

There are truck plants in Kano and Lekki FTZ, a tractor plant in Bauchi, and admittedly epileptic car plants in Lagos (Kia, Honda, Ford, etc).

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos by deloon(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
tstx:
Igbo Amaka

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Checked your domain and saw it wasn't even registered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Ever Convertible Range Rover Velar Spotted (Photos) / 9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China / Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.