Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) (52744 Views)

Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Follows rules, does not compromise. Think deeply on those words

OK... Thank you.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok then. Are you chickening out or going to bed?

Sleep well.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
sweetilicious:
I believe you
I don't believe you
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Jayess: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

He gave it to you and still holds you ransom.
He gave you freewill and still punishes you for your choice. Didn't he know you'll choose a particular way from the beginning??
He knew you'll choose to disobey him even before you were created...he knew you before you were formed and your purpose (Jeremiah chapter 1.) and that you'll get punished for it (Revelation chapter 21), he still sheepishly went ahead to create you (Genesis chapter 1:27, 5:2) and he turns around to blame you for it (Ezekiel 18 and Jeremiah 31:30).

And then to round it up, this same god tells you that there is a solution for it by allowing us to kill his only son for you to believe in the poor son (John 3:16) that he...the son... brought grace which will save you (Ephesians 2:8&9, Romance 3...7).

Is this god not confused

And before you call me names for writing this piece, you should blame this same god first for giving me the opportunity to write it, without killing me before now.

Wow, you just put all the blames on God? Anyway, God does not seek opinions on how He does his things just as you don't seek opinions on whether to live or die.
You can just live your life off God instead of trying to blackmail Him.

There are many things that we don't have answers to Bro! I think you wronged God, just apologize and shoulder the responsibility for your life instead of putting the blame on innocent and Just God. If you need help just tell Him and if He decide not to help you that shouldn't be a problem. He has right to do what He wants just as you have right to either dash out your phone or not.

He is God!

On your behalf I say sorry to God. Jesus loves you!

3 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jayess:

Wow, you just put all the blames on God? Anyway, God does not seek opinions on how He does his things just as you don't seek opinions on whether to live or die.
You can just live your life off God instead of trying to blackmail Him.

There are many things that we don't have answers to Bro! I think you wronged God, just apologize and shoulder the responsibility for your life instead of putting the blame on innocent and Just God. If you need help just tell Him and if He decide not to help you that shouldn't be a problem. He has right to do what He wants just as you have right to either dash out your phone or not.

He is God!

On your behalf I say sorry to God. Jesus loves you!

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Truly there is ability in disability.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

He gave you freewill and still punishes you for your choice. Didn't he know you'll choose a particular way from the beginning??
He knew you'll choose to disobey him even before you were created...he knew you before you were formed and your purpose (Jeremiah chapter 1.) and that you'll get punished for it (Revelation chapter 21), he still sheepishly went ahead to create you (Genesis chapter 1:27, 5:2) and he turns around to blame you for it (Ezekiel 18 and Jeremiah 31:30).

And then to round it up, this same god tells you that there is a solution for it by allowing us to kill his only son for you to believe in the poor son (John 3:16) that he...the son... brought grace which will save you (Ephesians 2:8&9, Romance 3...7).

Is this god not confused

And before you call me names for writing this piece, you should blame this same god first for giving me the opportunity to write it, without killing me before now.

My Bros, He can't harm you for writing whatsoever. You know why? It's called mercy and grace, He is not like me nor my Christian Nairalanders that are offended by ur writeup already, of course, u won't even have d opportunity of writing this. So enjoy your freewill but don't over abuse it.

3 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Macarony01: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is that person blaming God or daring God. Or saying there is no God or what
I can easily conclude that the guy is depressed and frustrated.
Kill urself by urself
Young girl enjoy the gift of God abeg

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by K9blunt(f): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

I should watch a movie

We are discussing reality and you're referring me to a movie...concocted by people of your calibre of faith.
I made reference to your own scriptures, quoting points and you're referring me to a movie.

I'm done.
better be done or else you may end up as deluded as your opponent.

2 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by actrinity(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
360NGUpdates:
Girl Born Without Hands Wins National Handwriting Competition (Photo)

A 10-year-old girl with no hands have gone viral after she had an audacious win in a National Handwriting Competition.

Parents and educators have been worrying about the “dying art” of handwriting for years, as smartphones and laptops have lead some classrooms to spend less and less time on teaching the fine art of writing in cursive.

Sara Hinesley, a third-grade student in Frederick, Md., though, finds writing cursive “kind of easy”, using her cursive skills to win a national handwriting competition. It’s an impressive feat made even more impressive due to the fact that the 10-year old was born without hands.

Hinesley, who writes by holding her pencil between the ends of her arms, was trained in the fine art of penmanship by her teacher and quickly learned to love writing. “She can do just about anything — oftentimes better than me or my husband,” her mother, Cathryn Hinesley, told CNN.

Hinesley entered the 2019 Zaner-Bloser National Handwriting Contest, and the judges were so impressed with her perfect penmanship that she won the Nicholas Maxim Award, which is given to an entrant with a physical, developmental, or intellectual disability. The award comes with a trophy and $500 in prize money as well as $500 in educational materials for her school.

@

https://360ng.com.ng/girl-born-without-hands-wins-national-handwriting-competition-photo/
nonsense headline. Born without hands or born without fingers. when I saw without hands, I thought the hands was off from the elbow.

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by JnrAb(m): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

As a freethinker, there is no difference.
And education has nothing to do with it.
The differences is ascribed even in lexicons just for the purpose of distinction and to make theists such as Christians and islams happy...with the feelings that they respect their god.

But realistically, no difference.
Your Sins can still be forgiven. You need JESUS.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Kasali226(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

Wetin concern god for this matter now
Or did you see them mention any god there
Bluezy 13 ..chill grin grin
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Dshocker:
Incredible
exactly
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by tatacherie: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Amazing!
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:43am On Apr 26, 2019
OdefaGirl:

My Bros, He can't harm you for writing whatsoever. You know why? It's called mercy and grace, He is not like me nor my Christian Nairalanders that are offended by ur writeup already, of course, u won't even have d opportunity of writing this. So enjoy your freewill but don't over abuse it.

Simply put:
He can't harm me either because he knows it is not my fault OR because he doesn't exists.

Stop giving excuse on his behalf.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Kasali226:
Bluezy 13 ..chill grin grin
Hmmm...
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:47am On Apr 26, 2019
JnrAb:
Your Sins can still be forgiven. You need JESUS.

Where is he then ??
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 2:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

I should watch a movie

We are discussing reality and you're referring me to a movie...concocted by people of your calibre of faith.
I made reference to your own scriptures, quoting points and you're referring me to a movie.

I'm done.
see how religion has turned them to zombies so a movie is what you will use for life situations guy just shot himself on the foot

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bebe0147: 3:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

You're such an idiot!!!!.... may God forgive your poor soul

Is this god not confused

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

Is this god not confused

Demons dey play football inside your head I swear.....
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by BuyACar(f): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

Is this god not confused

The idea or teaching that God completely foreknows the future is not true. It is not biblical. It is not what the Bible teaches.

This two accounts helps to understand this.

(Gen. 18:20, 21; 22:12)

It'll be unreasonable to give us freewill and start checking into our future.

His choice to foreknow the future is selective. He only uses for cases of achieving his holy purpose.

Because he has an ability doesn't mean he uses everytime. God is perfect and balances the use of his powers. He doesn't misuse his powers.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

Jentle244:

If u no get God na wetin u gain

My Belle o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

Independence, Reality and Liberation.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

Is this god not confused

Just like you've known that when you have a child, he/she could become a criminal or a prostitute or even the child that will beat you to death...But you also know that there are some children that can change your situation or bring great blessing to you and your family...

No matter how much knowledge of negativity you have towards children, you will still look forward with a positive mind to beget a president in the nearest future..

God through his wisdom and supreme knowledge have been able to raise good people through bad parents....

And you are not alive without a reason... There is always a reason that's known to God alone.....

You can never think for a fellow human, how much more God??
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2019
He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey, He who blames himself is halfway there, He who blames nobody has arrived his destination......Chinese proverb.

Blame-game is for the weak minded. U were dolled the same cards every other person was given, make good use of what u were given and stop behaving like the Man with the One Talent in the Bible.

As Humans, it's easier to blame anybody. But the only way we know u know what u're doing in life is turning things around for urself by the right means.

U can't make any impact in life with ur kind of mindset. Don't be stuck in the past, move on! I have blamed God too in the past because of unfortunate circumstances but I'm a strong believer of the God of all the Earth today because I have seen proofs.

I was born into the most humble family. Had 9 siblings, I am the only AA genotype, the rest are Sickle cell. I lost 6 of them before my very eyes and things became worst. I was diagnosed of Tuberculosis after 2 years being sick. I sort for Admission for 7 years and when it came there was no money for school fees. We were so poor that I had to live with uncles who never saw feeding me as priority. I buy N10 bread , cut it into half, eat one part in the morning and the other at night. One of my sister was kidnapped by ritualist, was called to come pick her, saw her lying in a gutter, stabbed in the head with her eyes swollen, with marks of beating all over her and fire burns.

My story is too long bro. My point is in all things I still give thanks to Jehovah. Now my life is great and things have turned around.

DM me if u want to talk about life issues. Don't lose track byour being stuck in the past. U have a great life ahead of u and GOD loves u (hard to believe but he does)

Bluezy13:

Who is the giver of knowledge ??
Answer . God.

Who created me ??
Answer God.

Who is to be blamed for the knowledge i have ??
Answer. Me...Why

Why are you scared of blaming God for giving me knowledge
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Favourobyno27(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey, He who blames himself is halfway there, He who blames nobody has arrived his destination......Chinese proverb.

Blame-game is for the weak minded. U were dolled the same cards every other person was given, make good use of what u were given and stop behaving like the Man with the One Talent in the Bible.

As Humans, it's easier to blame anybody. But the only way we know u know what u're doing in life is turning things around for urself by the right means.

U can't make any impact in life with ur kind of mindset. Don't be stuck in the past, move on! I have blamed God too in the past because of unfortunate circumstances but I'm a strong believer of the God of all the Earth today because I have seen proofs.

I was born into the most humble family. Had 9 siblings, I am the only AA genotype, the rest are Sickle cell. I lost 6 of them before my very eyes and things became worst. I was diagnosed of Tuberculosis after 2 years being sick. I sort for Admission for 7 years and when it came there was no money for school fees. We were so poor that I had to live with uncles who never saw feeding me as priority. I buy N10 bread , cut it into half, eat one part in the morning and the other at night. One of my sister was kidnapped by ritualist, was called to come pick her, saw her lying in a gutter, stabbed in the head with her eyes swollen, with marks of beating all over her and fire burns.

My story is too long bro. My point is in all things I still give thanks to Jehovah. Now my life is great and things have turned around.

DM me if u want to talk about life issues. Don't lose track byour being stuck in the past. U have a great life ahead of u and GOD loves u (hard to believe but he does)

no matter how much we ask question as a believer or non believer, we can't get the desired ans to them cos nobody knows how God thinks or operate in his world. never

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Bluezy13:

So u don't know what concerns God with the matter?

Now scroll back to the first picture. Did u notice anything?
I know you will not.

Now, look at all the books on the shelf......Did u notice that all of them are all about God?
Can u now see that God has everything to do with the matter?

cc: mikejj:
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2019
OCHKESTINE:

This essay is unnecessary.
The argument is about freewillism, determinism and existence in relation to the supreme being.

We are not discussing man's progress, productivity and behaviour as well as mentation in relation to life.
Take note of the differences.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2019
Psoul:

So u don't know what concerns God with the matter?

Now scroll back to the first picture. Did u notice anything?
I know you will not.

Now, look at all the books on the shelf......Did u notice that all of them are all about God?
Can u now see that God has everything to do with the matter?

cc: mikejj:

The question is:
Did you see them mention God in the writeup
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2019
yanabasee:

Just like you've known that when you have a child, he/she could become a criminal or a prostitute or even the child that will beat you to death...But you also know that there are some children that can change your situation or bring great blessing to you and your family...

If you.. as a parent...has the power to change such a child, will you not do it

In relation to god, does it mean he does not have that power to change his creation automatically

If he does, then what stops him

Since he didn't, then he should be blamed.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
shocked shocked shocked

What's wrong??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC 2013 May/June Examination Timetable. / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / A B U , Here We Come >

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.