Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation (1841 Views)

Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them.?

A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony.?

And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?

Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.

At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.

You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for!

I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Words, asari is a coward and not different from con man uwazuirike, who only agitate to be settled later, tell asari his corwadice is out for all to see, saro wiwa pitch his tenth wrongly, adaka boro was murdered guess what asari need to continue his paid job to attack ipob, so he won't go on extinct

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by gidgiddy: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asari Dokubo should read this instead of engaging in internet gossip

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by mekaboy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kanu and asari are both scammers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
mekaboy:
Kanu and asari are both scammers.

Trash.

Is it because the brilliant response by Uche Mefor finally vindicates IPOB of any wrong doing against Asari and the late cleric that is why you decided to call both Asari and Kanu scammers.?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by mekaboy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Warship:

Trash.

Is it because the brilliant response by Uche Mefor finally vindicates IPOB of any wrong doing against Asari and the late cleric that is why you decided to call both Asari and Kanu scammers.?

IPOB has always been a fraudulent money making venture, set up by kanu and his group of scammers in europe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
Asari Dokubo should read this instead of engaging in internet gossip

The Prayer Of Every IPOB Member

If Kanu collected money from Atiku in order to call off the boycott, may Yahweh expose & destroy him but if not, may Yahweh vindicate & elevate him as well as restore Biafra speedily through Kanu.

This we declare as IPOB members through Christ the Messiah as foretold by the prophets of old recorded in the Torah.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by TooMuchStuff: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
I hate it. I really do hate it when my 2 strong men in the struggle fight openly as if they have another biafraland aside

4 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
mekaboy:

IPOB has always been a fraudulent money making venture, set up by kanu and his group of scammers in europe.

Provide evidence that, Kanu swindles people and not talks of a typical illiterate Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Nwaotu10(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bitter Truth. Asari the security contractor of major oil wells. Shame!!

Please, what's the frequency of radio Biafra?
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by mekaboy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Warship:

Provide evidence that, Kanu swindles people and not talks of a typical illiterate Nigerian.

The funding is from outside Nigeria. Go and find out how much is contributed monthly by igbos outside Nigeria for this scam.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Donelli: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Team A: I have access to classified information so I am not swayed by hearsay and propaganda

Team B: I don't accept everything I read online as is, I question the veracity of each case on its merits

Team C: I don't really know where/how to verify information so I go with popular opinion

Team D: I hate Nnamdi Kanu's guts, I can never support him

Team E: IPOB are making us look bad, they must be destroyed

You know where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
mekaboy:

The funding is from outside Nigeria. Go and find out how much is contributed monthly by igbos outside Nigeria for this scam.

The difference between the both of us is that, I don't act out of myopic & petty sentiments like you.

If people contribute money under free will after seeing the positive results of IPOB, I deem it stupid to call that a scam.

After all, we Christians give money to churches when we fully know that, God do not use it.

Your tithes, offerings etc, between God and Church leadership, who use it.?

Think.
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Warship:

The Prayer Of Every IPOB Member

If Kanu collected money from Atiku in order to call off the boycott, may Yahweh expose & destroy him but if not, may Yahweh vindicate & elevate him as well as restore Biafra speedily through Kanu.

This we declare as IPOB members through Christ the Messiah as foretold by the prophets of old recorded in the Torah.

If Kanu actually collected money from Atiku to call off the boycott the maybe its shrewd thinking. Atiku would have lost either way so it's good someone got his money
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by teufelein(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Warship:
"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them.?

A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony.?

And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?

Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.

At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.

You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for!

I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)

wise observation
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

If Kanu actually collected money from Atiku to call off the boycott the maybe its shrewd thinking. Atiku would have lost either way so it's good someone got his money

Not every gift you collect.

If prophet Elijah and Abraham could reject some gifts sent to them, Kanu should also tow similar path to avoid insults, issues and trouble.

For me, it is a No No collecting Atiku or Buhari money.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Warship:

Not every gift you collect.

If prophet Elijah and Abraham could reject some gifts sent to them, Kanu should also tow similar path to avoid insults, issues and trouble.

For me, it is a No No collecting Atiku or Buhari money.

The matter at hand is a political matter, not a religious matter. I dont think Kanu took any money from Atiku or anybody to call off the boycott. But if he did, Atiku was going to lose with or without boycott so it makes no difference.
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

The matter at hand is a political matter, not a religious matter. I dont think Kanu took any money from Atiku or anybody to call off the boycott. But if he did, Atiku was going to lose with or without boycott so it makes no difference.
even if he took I will be glad once it was channeled to biafra struggle, who asari help, pipeline guard, who building school in togo than his community is the best
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Ojiofor: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Both Asari and IPOB don cast.
Who owns the oil well in Igboland, from Egbema, Obigbo to Ukwa in Abia state to Oguta in Imo to Anioma in Delta state?
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

Stop defending things not approved by the God Kanu do call on.

Chukwu Okike Abiama will never approve the collection of certain gifts.

Be consistent along the laid down rules of Chukwu Okike Abiama.
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by duncun: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by mekaboy(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

The difference between the both of us is that, I don't act out of myopic & petty sentiments like you.

If people contribute money under free will after seeing the positive results of IPOB, I deem it stupid to call that a scam.

After all, we Christians give money to churches when we fully know that, God do not use it.

Your tithes, offerings etc, between God and Church leadership, who use it.?

Think.

What is the positive result? That you tell people not to vote and sit at home, and after you tell them to vote ?

Lying to them about different countries ready to support them get Biafra?

It's all lies and scam.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by FastShipping: 1:09am On Apr 26, 2019
"stillmore"

"Stillyet"

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by MetaPhysical: 2:13am On Apr 26, 2019
All the myth, the invicibility, the superhuman legend and the savior-hero profile assumed to Nnamdi Kanu, the maazi and ohamadike superflous titles are ruined, humiliated and shredded back to back and in a very short time separation, first by the leaked video of his bedroom p0rn with Lady Biafra perfoming MouthAction under the sheets, followed by accusation of assassination of Prophet Nwakwo and now lately by revelation from an Ijaw militant leader enumerating the scam, fraud and cowardice in the ipob leadership. Asari, the Ijaw militant said he empowered Ibo militants with military tactics and they made mouth all over internet promising showdown with opponents but when the opponent appeared they could not fire even one round, they exhibited cowardice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by gidgiddy: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2019
duncun:
Kanu messed Atiku's chances of winning the election up even before the elections, if he(Kanu) did collected money from him (Atiku), then Atiku should be the one calling for Kanu’s head. The truth is that NK has succeeded in spinning ppl thoughts that they don't really can predicts his moves. Few months ago, it was FG released kanu to make buhari win his reelection he attack buhari they jump to atiku. I believe Kanu should be wise enough not collect a Greek Gift. Kanu may have called off the boycott out of the enemous pressure coming from the ppl that wished to vote for obi and other strategic decisions.

Kanu did not mess up Atikus chances up. Atiku won massively in the SE/SS area. Atiku lost because he could not convince his fellow Notherners to vote for him massively as was done in the SE/SS. If Atiku could not his own people to back him, then Kanu is not to be blamed. It's not even Kanu's job to get Atiku elected
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2019
mekaboy:

What is the positive result? That you tell people not to vote and sit at home, and after you tell them to vote ?

Lying to them about different countries ready to support them get Biafra?

It's all lies and scam.

Your paragraph 2 proves you are an educated illiterate.

You think Israel is your father's backyard you can just appear at will.

For Nnamdi Kanu to appear in Israel and then move to UK is a proof that, he has international backup and support.

If you think it is a lie, then show us yourself in Israel by Saturday morning.
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by PFRB: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2019
They asked him to call off the election boycott. He did . Now they turn round to accuse him of taking money to call off the election boycott. Let them bring the proof.
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by mekaboy(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

Your paragraph 2 proves you are an educated illiterate.

You think Israel is your father's backyard you can just appear at will.

For Nnamdi Kanu to appear in Israel and then move to UK is a proof that, he has international backup and support.

If you think it is a lie, then show us yourself in Israel by Saturday morning.

Which useless backing? That the UK provided with travel documents. The same UK he told u is your enemy. Now going to back him for Biafra. It's all a fraud. I have always said it from day 1.
Re: Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation by Warship: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
mekaboy:

Which useless backing? That the UK provided with travel documents. The same UK he told u is your enemy. Now going to back him for Biafra. It's all a fraud. I have always said it from day 1.

Well there is no point arguing with an illiterate like you.

Start your own movement since you think Kanu is dumb.

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Biafra Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Buhari Govt For Honouring Abiola I / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest / Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.