Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest (1841 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by jimfarayola(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
..me: When you are expecting envelope and you are served meat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Simplyleo: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
jimfarayola:
..me: When you are expecting envelope and you are served meat
Exactly grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by professorval1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
But wait oh,
It seems Baba is telling him to manage, that times are hard.
Look at Bubu's palms..

Next level!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by kokozain(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
No free money ni sikena
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by ikaboy: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by BUGOFF(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
The man be like: "na wa o, poverty truly don hit dis kontri baad".

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by ITbomb(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bubu : Alhaji, what is it, you are not talking again
Alhaji : Bubu, wahali, is this all the suya?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Simplyleo: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Thrash
You have been alternating monikers quoting me up and down. Now that I have responded, will you now leave me alone and go play with your mates?

However, you are at liberty to keep following me around like a diseased housefly, but just note my attention isn't for an imb...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
angry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by AfonjaConehead: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

You have been alternating monikers quoting me up and down. Now that I have responded, will you now leave me alone and go play with your mates?

However, you are at liberty to keep following me like a diseased housefly.
Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Simplyleo: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin
Okay, I'm in pain, will you now leave me alone with my pain?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by AfonjaConehead: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Whatever

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Ultimatezlant: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
E sure me say this buhari nor go sabi "drop" to anybody unless you probably "know yourway around the system".

Lol, i remember for christmas those days when we go visit family friends we nor dey send meat and rice unless the money (let alone adult)
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Charmingrascal(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
The man be like
"Mei Wona?" Meaning, what is this?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by olatade(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
o boy chop meat nah
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Generalwoodz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Buhari:you no go chof? walahi I go finish my own come carry that one...

Alhaji: *sobs internally* na this small meat una dey give person...the tin nogo do me sef
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Raydos: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
B
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by blujoi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Alhaji be like; kai minini!! Na me be dis cry cry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by omowolewa: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
The meat is not even complete
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Vixlot: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin He was expecting envelope... The guy must be very close to the President at one stage of his life
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by BENARI: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=Simplyleo post=81283528]

However, you are at liberty to keep following me around like a diseased housefly, but just note my attention isn't for an imb...[/quo

Hahahahaha............ grin cheesy

Kai!!!!!!

Wallahi you wicked Oga!

See blasting a beg! But e sweet die.

You get venom for mouth o

Any body wey cross your path, him name na sorry

Honestly, you really cracked me.

I'll be surprised if that guy quotes you again.

Anytime wey I need to blast some of this children for here, I go definitely call on you for some venom.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by BENARI: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

However, you are at liberty to keep following me around like a diseased housefly, but just note my attention isn't for an imb...
Hahahahaha............ grin cheesy

Kai!!!!!!

Wallahi you wicked Oga!

See blasting a beg! But e sweet die.

You get venom for mouth o

Any body wey cross your path, him name na sorry

Honestly, you really cracked me.

I'll be surprised if that guy quotes you again.

Anytime wey I need to blast some of this children for here, I go definitely call on you for some venom.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Adarich(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Baba own de for side stool, de man own con de for armrest
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Nyamuri: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is Alpha Conde, the president of Guinea
Vixlot:
grin grin grin He was expecting envelope... The guy must be very close to the President at one stage of his life
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And His Guest by Annie939(f): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2019
hope this is not human meat i don't trust this Fulani president i heard fulanis eat humans and cherish cows

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Govt Reacts To Fears Over Mass Sack / 5 Evidences Biafra Existed - Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.