Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos (30132 Views)

Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / These Amazing Drone Images Capture The Sights And Sounds Of Lagos / Sights And Sounds Of Rwanda- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Bestlily(f): 3:14am On Apr 26, 2019
Why is everyone saying the first picture no make sense? I need explanations.
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by joshyaks2(m): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2019
K VOM is a cool place where different tribes leave together.

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by odehaj: 5:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Bestlily:
to me because it does not symbolize Jos. They are not everywhere in Jos you could be there for a year without seeing one. Pictures like mama Taminus, beautiful but was removed by Jang& the foremost rock makes more sense. You can’t be going to J town and miss this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Yujin(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
They grow strawberries in Jos? angry
They sure do.
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op why are you like this, you want to lure people to their ...

keep your thoughts to yourself.... seeing is believing....when you get there you may never want to go back to your place again....Jos is home away from home

1 Like

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Yujin(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2019
okoroemeka:
I visited my cousin in Jos and he told me to observe the ladies very well ,if I can notice anything, well I did noticed that 90% have big boobs,I don't know of the weather or Gene is to blame,but to be a man in Jos will definitely be interesting.
Lol. I'm thinking that got to do with their meal, particularly the cereal based ones. I've noticed this trend among ethnic groups even outside Nigeria that feed on maize derived pudding.
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2019
razy75:
First picture is useless. Believe me

useless it is..... they should have put those women selling fresh veggies or burkutu joint with dogmacine

1 Like

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Yujin(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2019
odehaj:
to me because it does not symbolize Jos. They are not everywhere in Jos you could be there for a year without seeing one. Pictures like mama Taminus, beautiful but was removed by Jang& the foremost rock makes more sense. You can’t be going to J town and miss this!
NTA Jos. Beautiful until the malo minions struck. What a nostalgic feeling!
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Zzyy(m): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2019
alabi484:

Which part of jos do you stay in o jere?

I de busa buji
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Yujin(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Bestlily:
It's simply because that pix doesn't belong to Jos. If it was Kano or Sokoto, that would have been ideal. No Jos woman does that business.
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Naanlong01:
Be informed people ! Jos is just another cold local government in Plateau but not the coldest, i tell you. Mangu local govt is colder while Pankshin Local govt is the coldest in the state while Shendam local govt where the sitting governor hails from is the hottest, i mean very hot in the dry season. One thing is clear about Plateau, it has a distinctive weather.

I sight you..... Jostified.....

2 Likes

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2019
ariyebaba:
I enjoyed my one years National Youth Service Programme in Jos, Plateau State aeons ago.

The following places comes to mind :

* University of Jos

* Naraguta Leather works inside UNIJOS

* Terminus Market

* Gwom Gwom Jos Palace

* Trade Center

* Rwang Pam Stadium ( Passing out )

* Yakubu Gowon Way

* Millionaires Quarters

* Anguldi

* Bukuru

* National Veterinary Institute - VOM

* K-VOM

* National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies ( NIPSS) - Kuru

and many other places of interests

Met nice tribe/people like the Beroms, angas .................etc

Sho, kaja Sho grin

you no reach jos museum or climb 100 steps..... u need to go back lolss
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2019
kulboy247:
Proudly JOS born and brought up cool

I sight you.... Jos-tified
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Yujin(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2019
cj4humanity:

You forgot to mention 'Waste of Mind'
West of Mines you mean?
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by alabi484(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2019
egojeny1:

Infact ehn! E be like sey i go go back o. That place is bam if not for the crisis.

Married now sha dunno how possible it'll be again. A place where everybody dresses like Americana bc of the weather.

No crisis na...you and hubby shu be coming o grin
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by alabi484(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Zzyy:

I de busa buji

I don't want to believe you've spent just a few months there, cos all what the guy said is true.
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by jesmond3945: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Immarocks:

keep your thoughts to yourself.... seeing is believing....when you get there you may never want to go back to your place again....Jos is home away from home
so that fulani herdsmen will stop someone from going back ba? just like they did to the british lady in kajuru abi?
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2019
HitSong:

It's not anguldi but (Angle D) the shape of the road...

to be honest.. am just know this now... all I know is Anguldi... chai... I guess the berom pple there re-branded d name n it sounds better sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Zzyy(m): 6:22am On Apr 26, 2019
alabi484:

I don't want to believe you've spent just a few months there, cos all what the guy said is true.

Hmmn born and bred here..... All what he said issa lie

1 Like

Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
so that fulani herdsmen will stop someone from going back ba? just like they did to the british lady in kajuru abi?

nah trust me.... even with the crisis n it aftermath Jos is a go for me any day... besides this crisis are in few berom villages and few outskirts
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by jesmond3945: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Immarocks:

nah trust me.... even with the crisis n it aftermath Jos is a go for me any day... besides this crisis are in few berom villages and few outskirts
you don go there before?
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Yujin(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Zzyy:

The only incorrect thing he said there is concerning the snow. The rest are 100% correct. Maybe he assumed hails(ice blocks) to be snow. Jos can be very cold during winter(harmattan). I had from my Ngas guys that Pankshin is coldest. Never been there!
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by alabi484(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Zzyy:

Lol

You're right!
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by alabi484(m): 6:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Yujin:

The only incorrect thing he said there is concerning the snow. The rest are 100% correct. Maybe he assumed hails(ice blocks) to be snow. Jos can be very cold during winter(harmattan). I had from my Ngas guys that Pankshin is coldest. Never been there!

You dey mind am ni undecided
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by ddjay: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Ttipsy:
plateau is never Hausa and can't be Fulani. land grabbers
Yes,thats towards my point
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Zzyy(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2019
Yujin:

U also in jos?
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by egojeny1(f): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2019
odehaj:
Ireti Doyle,Zack Amata,Emeka Ike etc...
Wow
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2019
mobadan7:
so we have strawberries in 9ja ? didn't know ooooooo ��

Even in Lagos, apples & grapes. All these are grown in the North
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by egojeny1(f): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2019
alabi484:

Exactly
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by egojeny1(f): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2019
alabi484:

No crisis na...you and hubby shu be coming o grin
I wish i can. This Lagos no be am @ all
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by egojeny1(f): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Yujin:

Yea, Pankshin is where the coldest point is located.
Re: Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos by Immarocks(f): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
you don go there before?

born and bred.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion As Lagos-Bound Passenger Dies At Abuja Airport / Toyota Highlander Rams Into A Mosque In Lagos (Photos) / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.