Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners (39429 Views)

61-Year-Old Sobowale Babatunde Graduates With 4.84 CGPA From UNILAG / Dayo Duyile, 80-year-old Veteran Journalist, Bags Phd From UNILAG / Read This Warning SIGN Pasted In Front Of A Popular Brothel... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by anochuko01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
JI
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Peters1234: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Aidejay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hahaha

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Edagentle(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Honestly I always pity these women. I remember those days as under g (UNN). Seeing those women clean (boys hostel toilet) I would feel like shading tears for them. And it's all to make ends meet. cry

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by sirusX(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
I can imagine those that have no destiny
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by neyur: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
muhammed50:
Ti aye e ko ba fe baje, lo toilet yen dada
nop it is lo toilet yen bo ba se fe ki aye re se ri

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by gospi: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
A home tutor is needed at Alakija,Lagos to teach English and Public Speaking .
Resumption time is 4pm - 6pm.
Mondays and Wednesdays.You must be very fluent in English Language and be able to teach an adult how to speak and pronounce words properly .Pay is 15k.Call or whatsapp me if intetested.08160903487
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Suspect33(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are clearly an illiterate dirty lousy uninformed bigot for coming to try to start a tribal war here

We are trying to enjoy this thread but the devil in you makes you impersonate an ibo so the yorubas here will abuse them back and derail this thread

As you plan mischief so will.the devil use your.life and every one in your generation destiny to play

Mark this curse and today's date
Mr Seun worked hard to build this forum but devil's like you have come here and destroyed the harmony here there by making this forum notorious for tribal bashing and rubbish
Why not walk on the street of your ghetto insulting and impersonating other tribes ??

Cowardly devil instead you come to spoil another man's efforts there by overworking the mods and making good companies that's should advertise here run away due to the vile posts they see

Devill

Watch all your efforts in this life be wasted forever

calm down bruv cool
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Shila16: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are clearly an illiterate dirty lousy uninformed bigot for coming to try to start a tribal war here

We are trying to enjoy this thread but the devil in you makes you impersonate an ibo so the yorubas here will abuse them back and derail this thread

As you plan mischief so will.the devil use your.life and every one in your generation destiny to play

Mr Seun worked hard to build this forum but devil's like you have come here and destroyed the harmony here there by making this forum notorious for tribal bashing and rubbish
Why not walk on the street of your ghetto insulting and impersonating other tribes ??

Cowardly devil instead you come to spoil another man's efforts there by overworking the mods and making good companies that's should advertise here run away due to the vile posts they see

Devill

Bros you dey vex o,
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by godlessmind: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
lazy students
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by zenith4biz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
muhammed50:

Ti aye e ko ba fe baje, lo toilet yen dada

Lo ile igbonse yi bi oba se fe ki aye ri

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by onyidon21: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Edagentle:
Honestly I always pity these women. I remember those days as under g (UNN). Seeing those women clean (boys hostel toilet) I would feel like shading tears for them. And it's all to make ends meet. cry

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Cabble4(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
this guy just made my day....
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Rick9(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Epic
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by RZArecta2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
The first time I went to Moremi hall was the day I stopped taking girls shakara seriously, gender aside, some people are naturally dirty from home
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Ttipsy(f): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
SheldonCooper:
Pls someome should translate to Igbo,yoruba and Hausa.
BIKO jie mpochi a, otu I choro ka ndu gi di
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by madjune(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
That warning is meant for Afonja students.
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by omoadeleye(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
For those that bother to use the toilet
Back in the days in school I no dey bother near toilet
My favorite spot na inside bush
My very personal space
Sheet well with the breeze rustling the trees
And fresh air blowing your blokos
God wan come do am get cigar puff as the sheet dey come out
Sweet bliss.

My crew use bush so much na there we dey discuss assignment and the day's schedule
E reach one extent if person sheet for my favorite spot na war
As in if you wan bend you go hear "guy comot for shibaraba space o"
Hehehehe
Or if person use my spot and I no dey there when we reach class you go hear "soji who sheet for my spot"
Good times.

Not funny though but sounds absurd
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Legendguru: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
really
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
My very personal space
Sweet bliss.

My crew use bush so much na there we dey discuss assignment and the day's schedule
Hehehehe
Or if person use my spot and I no dey there when we reach class you go hear "soji who sheet for my spot"
Good times.

No wonder you think the way you do! undecided
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Yusfunoble(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
My very personal space
Sweet bliss.

Hehehehe
Good times.

Who sheet for my spot grin

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
nuelsam, you are being warned. I know in you dont have modern toilet in your house you still shyte in bush. Stop embarrasing your family like this
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by naturalwaves: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
gospi:
A home tutor is needed at Alakija,Lagos to teach English and Public Speaking .
Resumption time is 4pm - 6pm.
Mondays and Wednesdays.You must be very fluent in English Language and be able to teach an adult how to speak and pronounce words properly .Pay is 15k.Call or whatsapp me if intetested.08160903487
Thank God you are not an employer of people. Otherwise, you would be worse than Hitler.
You want a 1 on 1 tutoring for someone ( not group o), you stated specific time preference and did not even allow the person that would do the job to check what time is convenient, you want good quality and using a lot of "must, must", you even added public speaking. I doubt if you even know what public speaking entails yet you want to pay the person a very trashy pay of 15k a month. 15k a month equates to 15k for 16 hours of lessons in a month. 15000/16 = 938 naira per hour approximately. If the person stays close to you and spends a least amount of 200 naira coming and going, that equates to 738 naira per hour. If the person spends 400 naira on transport fare to come and go, that equates to 538 naira per hour for the person. That means you want to pay about 9 naira per minute for someone who would most likely be a graduate. If the person spends a cumulative time of 2 hours on the road going and coming, that equates to about 4 naira per minute to come teach your client. Moreover, this is adult education that is even supposed to be quite expensive because children are easier to teach.
Your budget is not even the problem but you sound like a dictator or one with high handedness. I will suggest you look for a secondary school student near you like a neighbour or something and pay the student the 15k but NO! you want a standard teacher but you want to pay nonsense. Change begins with you!

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by nuelsam: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
gloria34:
nuelsam, you are being warned. I know in you dont have modern toilet in your house you still shyte in bush. Stop embarrasing your family like this
lol ya just pained tongue
gloria34:
lol ya just pained
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by BrokenCock: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ofonjas dont understand 'cleanliness is next to godliness ' cheesy ! Shittyshitty ppl
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Halo22: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Seriously, Afonjas don't care about neatness around them. They always mess up any public facility they are involved in.
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Bifrost: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
My very personal space
Sweet bliss.

Hehehehe
Good times.

Are you talking about Airport in UNN?
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by Joshmodest(m): 2:32am On Apr 26, 2019
LiveByNight:

Devill

All this curses for your fellow human over what exactly , if you want to address a wrong situation pls do so , in a mature way ,and if you can't .ignore the post like most people above you did and act like you didn't see it , instead of raining curses on a public forum...
it beats my imagination , when somebody places heavy curses like this on his fellow man , for whatever reason....it speaks volumes about you !!

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by cardoctor(m): 5:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Instead of writing "Don't shite on the floor".
Re: Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners by AlphaStyles(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2019
Aye mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out / ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.