Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons (42470 Views)

FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by andrew444(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Stupid yahoo politician being celebrated by dumb Nigerians

I weep for dumb Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Tobinrobin(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
In a sane country. He wouldn’t even have the effrontery to use those cars or air the amount. He’ll be worried about his political career but Alfa it’s not the same here. This country is bleeped, clueless leaders are been appointed over & over again ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Saao(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don't know when Nigerians will grow up. Their are people who loves spending on cars than anything such is SDM, some women, some jewelres etc you can find such people all over the world. Dino monthly and quarterly allowances which we know can afford to buy such luxuries cars. Dino remained the best Senator we have, so let him be and face our national issues squarely.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Masaudmuhammed: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Now then what nonsense: grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
omenkaLives:
There you have it folks. Steal it, rub it in our faces, and have us sing their praises.

A man steals a goat and gets beaten and burnt to death!

What a country we live in.
hypocrisy is the greatest crime on Earth. it is a crime that can destroy the human race
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Craigslists: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
ruggedtimi:
I tire for nigeria. Sometimes i wonder what my parents are really watching in NTA and channels news.

Lol

Dem dey watch their oppressors updates daily for tv. Sometimes I dey feel whether na Jazz dem jazz dem with the kind seriousness wey dem go take dey watch the NTA.

Our papa dem generation na the most dumbest set of generation to ever exist.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by dasrackhor(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s] Nonsense
He just said the obvious fact.. NO qualm
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by shogsman(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
A people that elect corrupt politicians are not victims,but accomplices. We are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by seangy4konji: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shameless generation. Day by day nothing concrete or. Tangible is been done.. Just rubbish and irrelevant stuffs that contribute zero to basic life.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by dante0147: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
zlantanfan:
I watch the MP's on house of commons in UK throughout the brexit issues, they are so engrossed in national issues that some barely have seat to sit down cos every MP is present finding solutions.

Same seriousness in USA parliament, but in Nigeria a particular senator priority is on his luxury cars with the effontry to warrant why it's under reported.

I blame those who have urged this on because a senator chooses to be the clown that amuses them

Your filthy write up just shows how myopic you are as a person!!! If this man hadn’t rebuff the false allegation it’s still the same sloppy, wacky you that would comment and insult him for being corrupt ! I wonder when defending your self is now a crime

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
And this useless man dey abuse yahoo boys.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by joytothewise(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
johncreek:
I weep for this country cry

The same DINO WEY DEY GO AGAINST YAHOO BOYS HMmmm just imagine yahoo yahoo system of government
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by BiafraIsFree: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
nigeria and so called nigerianise can go hell, cos their leaders are not nigerians. nigeria was created by British jihadists and corrupt elements known as warrant thieves.

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by stdammis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Saao:
I don't know when Nigerians will grow up. Their are people who loves spending on cars than anything such is SDM, some women, some jewelres etc you can find such people all over the world. Dino monthly and quarterly allowances which we know can afford to buy such luxuries cars. Dino remained the best Senator we have, so let him be and face our national issues squarely.

He is the best senator because? What exactly has been his impact on this nation?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by ikennamadu1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sahara liars again? The question they asked idiot not answer it yet .where is 407 allocated to your constituency simple question. Well I'm not blame you I blame Aguiyi ironsi that destroyed the system of government we practiced then.

Ask your stupid and foolish buhari how is wife got the money she wants to build university with...
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Saao(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
stdammis:

He is the best senator because? What exactly has been his impact on this nation?
he sponsored more bills than any senators in the chamber
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by naijajobx: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Using stolen funds to acquire luxury cars and still claiming.they.were undervalued .nigeria can not change and we have mumu leaders who are scared to look anyonr in.their eyes
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by stdammis(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Saao:
he sponsored more bills than any senators in the chamber

True, but that still hasn't make Nigeria a better country. They are all corrupt.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
You are irresponsible man .you lack home training there is no doubt that you have parents at home.
ikennamadu1:

Ask your stupid and foolish buhari how is wife got the money she wants to build university with...
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by mmadu5(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
this is why i said hes an idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by zlantanfan: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
dante0147:

Your filthy write up just shows how myopic you are as a person!!! If this man hadn’t rebuff the false allegation it’s still the same sloppy, wacky you that would comment and insult him for being corrupt ! I wonder when defending your self is now a crime
if you didn't use your brain for car wedge you would know he is only mocking SR and actually rubbing it in that the cars worth triple, and sr should do their worst.

In sanner climes their would be recall for him including protest

(if anything it is a conflict of interest to be dwelling in splondor with questionable sources while you been senator of a third world country).
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by stdammis(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You are irresponsible man .you lack home training there is no doubt that you have parents at home.

What does home training have to do with politics?
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by ikennamadu1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Now you are pained abi.. Wat was your comment about... Mr home training.. If you don't want palm oil to stain your other palms... Don't dip your finger into it... QED
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by ikennamadu1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You called Dino an idiot.. I called buhari a foolish man... You got angry.. Make ayelala pieces your scrotal sack there
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Saao(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
stdammis:

True, but that still hasn't make Nigeria a better country. They are all corrupt.
one person can't make Nigeria a better place, except we all work towards making it a better place
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Oricha79(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Buhari should not talk about fighting corruption again... Nigerian was not ripped for an independent in 1960 walahi.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Ahmadu74(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
SDM i like the shading
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by jrusky(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Melaye I think I got problem with you on these though I have be seen those
*2 G Wags* with you for about 4 to 5 years truly as you said but to say they are *undervalued* sound too arrogant or trying to show off which by now at your age you should have grown out of all these big body child brain attitude of yours bro.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by MrMoney55: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
shut up and tell the truth for once brother that man bought the cars long time ago what will it profit you to lie
omenkaLives:
There you have it folks. Steal it, rub it in our faces, and have us sing their praises.

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
omenkaLives:

There was a country. What we have now is a baboon republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / President Buhari Inauguration Speech / INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.