Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons (42483 Views)

FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Oguieke(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
keep your privacy out of the media pls.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Imoh555:
Tough rugged man... Dino

The dumbest comment I ever read here. There are still plenty nincompoop around. The likes of Dino are the reason why instead of buying data, you borrowed to come here and hail an unfortunate created thing....call dino. anufia

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by danny6ix(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
smh A senator that cannot spell words correctly.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
He's just embezzling his constituency allowance and using it to buy flashy cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by hush15: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
zlantanfan:
I watched the MP's on house of commons in UK throughout the brexit issues, they are so engrossed in national issues that some barely have seat to sit down cos every MP is present finding solutions.

Same seriousness in USA parliament, but in Nigeria a particular senator priority is on his luxury cars with the effontry to warrant why it's under reported.

All these for a government official representing a third world country where such luxury goes a long way to help

I blame those who have urged this on because a senator chooses to be the clown that amuses them

Dino is still child's play. Let the big ballers in this government come out and ball, you might pass out on amazement.... Na fact i dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Adielekings(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lol naija nah scam
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by searchlight: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sahara liars again? The question they asked idiot not answer it yet .where is 407 allocated to your constituency simple question. Well I'm not blame you I blame Aguiyi ironsi that destroyed the system of government we practiced then.
why don't you plead with buhari to appoint you as efcc boss so you question for dino will become relevant? imagine the speed of light with which efcc would have attacked dino has he misappropriated any constituency fund. if dino stole 407m and go free that means that the government whose only agendum is fighting corruption has failed woefully. by the way if you are looking for who to blame the blame your stubborn father who refuse to use condom which led to begetting a clown like you
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by searchlight: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
kolafolabi:
What the heck is the man doing at the Senate.. Chai! We are in deep mess
who's your senator?
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by BuhariAdvocate: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
searchlight:
why don't you plead with buhari to appoint you as efcc boss so you question for dino will become relevant? imagine the speed of light with which efcc would have attacked dino has he misappropriated any constituency fund. if dino stole 407m and go free that means that the government whose only agendum is fighting corruption has failed woefully. by the way if you are looking for who to blame the blame your stubborn father who refuse to use condom which led to begetting a clown like you
go and work on your English lad .
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2019
For those of you hailing dino, he is riding on your benefits as a citizen of Nigeria. Not only him....all of them.

Wetin de surprise me be say, most of these mofos hailing dino failed to realize that their life is already on autopilot, cruising at 500,000 feet above the sea level to nothingness...(a city in the world of failure).

He was formerly of the PDP, he became APC, and later metamorphosis to become PDP....and some are their hailing him.... smh

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by fortunechy(m): 12:17am On Apr 26, 2019
I don't know Sahara report and lie Mohammed who lie pass...
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by olabalo4al(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2019
what big a Blow!!! could anuy1 see d error in his response looks like DM was super mad @ SR as he responded

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by InvertedHammer: 2:06am On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
I watched the MP's on house of commons in UK throughout the brexit issues, they are so engrossed in national issues that some barely have seat to sit down cos every MP is present finding solutions.

Same seriousness in USA parliament, but in Nigeria a particular senator priority is on his luxury cars with the effontry to warrant why it's under reported.

All these for a government official representing a third world country where such luxury goes a long way to help

I blame those who have urged this on because a senator chooses to be the clown that amuses them
/
Blame the tax authorities.

/
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by cardoctor(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Hard nut
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:

Some Flat-heads may come for your head for this
embarassed

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2019
AleAirHub:
Sahara News & Lies na 5&6 tongue
Politician lies nko undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Aystarz: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Saao:
he sponsored more bills than any senators in the chamber

Aren't you even ashamed at the poor grammar and misspellings evident in that controversial tweet? It appears as though you are as dull as your beloved senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by vankaid: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Dino ride on.
Let them all wail to death.
Dino has been buying lots of toys long before he became a senator.

These hypocrites know that very well but as long as it's Dino who is against their Chief hypnotist Tinubu, anything he ever does is a sin.
Yet when you ask about the budillon bullion vans they will warn you that it is not your money.
Idiots!

My only issue with that tweet is the grammatical errors which he should not excuse as typos.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Saao(m): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Aystarz:

Aren't you even ashamed at the poor grammar and misspellings evident in that controversial tweet? It appears as though you are as dull as your beloved senator.
frustrated being. I can't solve your problem. He's not my senator but as a Nigerian, I observed his performance.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by adecz: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2019
"anyone who live in Abuja"... shocked shocked shocked shocked

"aquaired "..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

See English from Senator who claims
to be a graduate.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Myself2(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:

That's the tragedy of a nation of well qualified and educated people beinbruled by an illiterate with no verifiable proof of education who is bent on having a second term by rigging
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2019
Okay, even of they lied and even undervalued your properties, is that suppose to be coming from your mouth that your properties were undervalued? Many senators are suppose to be put behind bars without investigation and questioning
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2019
dotedote:
I like all the comments before mine exc or for the " Tough Rugged man......Dino"
Sometimes I'm too weak to express myself when topics like this come up. All I can type is "We're being used & it's being rubbed on our faces"
To belong to this generation is a shame.

If it's a shame to belong to this generation. I sell rope ooo. You can come back in the next generation
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Ajibaba101(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2019
See effective management fleet that leads to success https://explicitsuccess.com/fleet-management-solutions/
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2019
babatee100:
For those of you hailing dino, he is riding on your benefits as a citizen of Nigeria. Not only him....all of them.

Wetin de surprise me be say, most of these mofos hailing dino failed to realize that their life is already on autopilot, cruising at 500,000 feet above the sea level to nothingness...(a city in the world of failure).

He was formerly of the PDP, he became APC, and later metamorphosis to become PDP....and some are their hailing him.... smh

Who knows if you will do worse, if you are in his positions.
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bayur01:

Who knows if you will do worse, if you are in his positions.
mediocre....
Re: Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
babatee100:

mediocre....

Yeah, call yourself whatever you like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos) / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.