Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server (2526 Views)

February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits / Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times / INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
VIDEO: INEC Chairman admits Sending Presidential Results to Central Server during Poll

FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH "We are pioneering and we hope to deploy in the 2019 General Elections a new platform for electronic collation and transmission of results" - Prof Mahmud (INEC Chairman) What more do you want as proof? Keep Calm People,

Watch & Subscribe to this Channel for More Videoclips �������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0J-QJUDAxY

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by MiddleSpot: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is getting interesting. Mr. Credibity won't like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by SarkinYarki: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Buhari is shameless electoral thief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by fyneguy: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin

WE HOPE TO DEPLOY is not the same as DOING SO.

OP, yeye dey worry you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
This man should be ashamed of himself..Why can't he conduct a free, fair and credible elections? Scum of the earth and a shame of many generations!!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by chriskosherbal(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
This guy is now very popular cos of his antics grin

Check out my signature
Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

OP, yeye dey worry you.

Tell that to the presiding officer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by psucc(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
INEC should have put their acts together. The ward where I participated as an Observer for an NGO, there is a guy with a tag "Technical Support" going to all the units with the SPO for that Ward. At the end of the election at the Collation Centre, he took snap shots of the Presidential Results and uploaded them directly to somewhere. Even at the Local Government Office (INEC), he also did same. From all indications, all the wards in my LG has one each. And they were with Tabs. I couldn't verify if the tab was customized.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by garfield1: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Esseite:
Hmmm
I was going through the Presidential election result that was released by Atiku's legal team this evening which was said to be hacked from INEC server. My attention was first directed to Anambra state where Buhari got 333, 710 votes. How could that be possible ? Peter Obi's state ? The heart beat of Igbo land. Thesame state where Buhari got 17,926 votes in 2015 ? So what gave rise to over 1800% vote increment in 2019 ?
I now took my time to do the breakdown of number of votes Buhari got from South East:

Anambra: 333,710 votes
Abia: 198,391 votes
Ebonyi: 291,846 votes
Enugu: 267,821 votes
Imo: 423,801 votes
TOTAL: 1,515,569 votes.

From the analysis, it shows 1,515,569 easterners voted for Buhari. How could that be possible ? Same Buhari that is always vilified by the Igbos on social media. ? Same Buhari that was rejected by Ohanenze Ndigbo ? Same Buhari that has been labeled an arch-enemy of Igbos? Same Buhari that Nnamdi Kanu openly told his followers not to vote for ? Same Buhari that that experienced poor turnouts during his campaign in South East. ? Is it not surprising ?

Let's take a look at how South East voted for Buhari in 2015:

Enugu: 14,157 votes
Anambra: 17,926 votes
Abia: 13,394 votes
Imo:133,253 votes
Ebonyi: 19,518 votes
TOTAL: 198,248 votes

So Buhari's popularity grew by over 1800% votes in South East within the space of 4 years!!!!

MY CONCLUSION: Atiku's server result is fake. I assume the result was prepared prior to election based on their Forecast, because no sensible person would believe that Buhari amassed over 1.5 million votes in South East.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by Pentasoft1978: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

OP, yeye dey worry you.

Fool...so when did the INEC chairman withdraw his statement that he won't do it again

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
He has forgotten what he said so soon!!!

How much was he paid

This revelation is enough to give ATIKU victory!!!

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by engineerboat(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

I was going through the Presidential election result that was released by Atiku's legal team this evening which was said to be hacked from INEC server. My attention was first directed to Anambra state where Buhari got 333, 710 votes. How could that be possible ? Peter Obi's state ? The heart beat of Igbo land. Thesame state where Buhari got 17,926 votes in 2015 ? So what gave rise to over 1800% vote increment in 2019 ?
I now took my time to do the breakdown of number of votes Buhari got from South East:

Anambra: 333,710 votes
Abia: 198,391 votes
Ebonyi: 291,846 votes
Enugu: 267,821 votes
Imo: 423,801 votes
TOTAL: 1,515,569 votes.

From the analysis, it shows 1,515,569 easterners voted for Buhari. How could that be possible ? Same Buhari that is always vilified by the Igbos on social media. ? Same Buhari that was rejected by Ohanenze Ndigbo ? Same Buhari that has been labeled an arch-enemy of Igbos? Same Buhari that Nnamdi Kanu openly told his followers not to vote for ? Same Buhari that that experienced poor turnouts during his campaign in South East. ? Is it not surprising ?

Let's take a look at how South East voted for Buhari in 2015:

Enugu: 14,157 votes
Anambra: 17,926 votes
Abia: 13,394 votes
Imo:133,253 votes
Ebonyi: 19,518 votes
TOTAL: 198,248 votes

So Buhari's popularity grew by over 1800% votes in South East within the space of 4 years!!!!

MY CONCLUSION: Atiku's server result is fake. I assume the result was prepared prior to election based on their Forecast, because no sensible person would believe that Buhari amassed over 1.5 million votes in South East.

You have a problem
Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by engineerboat(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

Fool...so when did the INEC chairman withdraw his statement that he won't do it again

Zombie is a dangerous and deadly disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by garfield1: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
engineerboat:

You have a problem
You have problems fake engineer
Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by Bmutallab: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Let the trial begin[right][/right]
Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by anjowaka510(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

You have problems fake engineer
He is an authentic Engineer,get your fact right even from the best University of Technology in Nigeria. Say another one wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server by garfield1: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
anjowaka510:

He is an authentic Engineer,get your fact right even from the best University of Technology in Nigeria. Say another one wink cheesy grin
that should be oluwole university of technology.he studied online and party engineering

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. / Nigerians Accuse France Of Sponsoring Boko Haram In Re-colonization Plan / Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.