Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. (2522 Views)

Nigerians Still Slaves To Whites, Refuse To Separate Country Formed By Masters / How Where The Mighty Hausa Colonized And Enslaved By The Fulani? / Self Hating Black Woman Bashes Nigerians And Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Billy0naire(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2019
Nigeria is still colonized and Africans are still slaves.

If the above statement generates and an uneasy feeling in you, then you have not even heard the worse one. Where we are now, is worse than when Nigeria was colonized and is even worse than slavery. You think this is bitter, then you really have not been really 'spending' time with yourself.

When you have decided to make real friends with that person in the mirror, and it is not metaphorical, and I really mean it, when you make real good friends with that image you see in the mirror and understand that you are firstly a man or a woman. You can push aside the titles of 'Husband' 'Wife' 'Father' 'Mother', 'brother' and 'sister'. When you set aside those great titles and see yourself as Human or Mankind first, irrespective of Gender and choose to love that image irrespective of your 'perceived' mental perception of yourself and your insecurities and imperfection, then you are ready to face about the few lines that I will write. For I am not here to write long epistles, cos I know most of you are too lazy to read, your attention span is less than four seconds, but when it comes to Romance and Sex, your attention span has no elastic limit but for some, it is 40 seconds.

Now, that I have gotten your attention, I want that Human in the Mirror to ponder on the following lines:

Long before the Europeans colonized Africa, long before America shipped our 'Ancestors', our DNA roots, and I mean the grandparents of our great grandparents, the Humans whose DNA runs us all, Africa, was not called Africa. What was that name? Of course you do not know, because you are too busy, looking for money to eat, just like the great grandparents of our great grandparents, they were busy looking for what to eat and they were colonized and they were enslaved on their land, and some of them where shipped across oceans to be enslaved abroad. In essence, they were enslaved both at home and abroad. Do you think slavery is over? Do you think colonization is over? Then you are not thinking properly, because you are busy, looking for food to eat. You want to blame the Neo-Colonialists, you want to blame the Caucasian brothers? I love them, I can not hate a strong man, cos anyone can choose to be strong and not stupid.

Some will say, please leave our forefathers alone, they were innocent, they were good people, but what about us. The colonialist left but they never left. Let me repeat that, the slavery has never ended and colonialism has not ended, this time it is worse, because instead of the European brothers 'wasting' their money to come to Africa and be subjected to mosquito bites, they simply stay home in their beautiful countries and the slaves line up at the Embassies, and pay exorbitant non-refundable visa fees, and wear their best clothes with forged documents, some with good documents and respond to psychologically disturbing questions and presenting account balances of how much he/she has to 'spend' in the Economies of his/her masters. And the worst thing is, Africans never plan coming back, they can do anything to hide and live in Europe and America doing all sorts of 'slave jobs' that even the great great grandparents, the original slaves did not even do in exchange for some peanuts that he can use to intimidate his brothers and sisters when he 'visits' Africa. The mother fuckers even change their accents.

There is yet another crew, they are not employable, they do drugs and commit fraud abroad and they end up in jails for decades designing motor vehicle plate numbers for a few cents each, a job in prison designed for the slaves. Your forefathers were slaves, but their own wahala no reach the slavery of today. These days, they apply and pay money to become slaves. They are told it is globalisation, but it seems it is one-way traffic. I love Trump, I really love him. He says, stay the Bleep in your country and build your factories with your hands. The way they did.

Now, let us even talk about the colonialists who never left, they made sure that Shell, Chevron, Elf, Exxon Mobil etc etc are milking the resources and the money generated none of us is sitting on the well-heads on the oil fields to monitor what comes from the ground. Each staff sent there to check those things are offered homes and cash in billions in any part of Europe or Americas, his/her life don better, he looks the other way.

Those who steal, they run off to Europe and Americas to spend the billions, ahahahahahaha leaving Africa fuccked and bastardized, those bastards, the product of economic rape are no longer proud to love the image they see in the mirror. They just want to go abroad. To find a better life. But if you ever throw that smart phone away, and pick up regular 'not smart' phone and decide that you must conquer loneliness and ponder on life, you will realize that no American or European brother is sleeping at the Embassies, looking for a way to get into Africa, and hide when the papers expire, and use a friends document to work and share salary just to survive with enough to go back to 'shine' and 'do yanga' for this friends and make them jealous of his American Dream.

Who did this to Africa, and who did this to Nigeria?

Even the President of Nigeria, they go around chasing shadows while the politicians steal billions and lodge them foreign banks, some load them up in underground basements, the others ship expensive cars and all the balance from the small share of crude oil that they see, goes back to the masters. Shameful, very shameful.

Today, I decide to write, not because it means anything to anyone, but at least someone will know that each time you tell someone; 'I cant wait to leave this country', you are actually saying; 'I cant wait to go into slavery cos I can not use my brain the design technology prototypes,' 'I do not have the brain to think of how to manufacture', 'my brain is just to worship anything that the Europeans told me is God, despite the fact that they do not worship it, you know more than them cos God loves you', foolishness is what I call it. Religions have destroyed your abilities to think.

I know Religions are a sensitive issue and I spent the last couple of decades studying them so I can pen down the Family Rules and tell my bloodlines the harm done to Africa, the entire mental slavery, and the psychological colonialism, self-imposed exiles and the low attention span coupled with the need to impress people. Religions, not an intelligent way to know your creator, that is why our western brothers left it.

Look at your self in the mirror, and love it enough as imperfect as it is, and turn off your toys and think of how you can build a life in your motherland without having to step outside your country, for a day in your life except you just want to go and see those parts of the world not on holiday, that is silly, no one spends so much and enjoys holiday, holiday needs peace of mind, but to travel on Tourism, to tour the Planet, not visiting, not holidaying but to tour the planet and to see great historical sites, and return back to build your homes.

As for the Politicians, your time shall come. There will be no place to hide for you and your families. Keep chasing the people out of the country as a shameless thief. I see it coming and no one can stop what is coming. Not even the Gods. You think you can hide abroad, even Buhari tried to bundle back Umaru Diko, so we will bundle you guys back, if we can not bundle you guys back, we shall come there and make sure you pay. Who will even do what I am saying; No one, cos they are busy with Tribalism and Religions and Sex.

The colonialists never left, and slavery has not ended. But now we surrender into slavery with documents at hand.

To be continued.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by 9jathingsonpoint: 10:04pm On May 27, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by melodyogonna(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2019
9jathingsonpoint:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say....
Just Negodu!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2019
Billy0naire:

If the above statement generates and an uneasy feeling in you, then you have not even heard the worse one. Where we are now, is worse than when Nigeria was colonized and is even worse than slavery. You think this is bitter, then you really have not been really 'spending' time with yourself.

When you have decided to make real friends with that person in the mirror, and it is not metaphorical, and I really mean it, when you make real good friends with that image you see in the mirror and understand that you are firstly a man or a woman. You can push aside the titles of 'Husband' 'Wife' 'Father' 'Mother', 'brother' and 'sister'. When you set aside those great titles and see yourself as Human or Mankind first, irrespective of Gender and choose to love that image irrespective of your 'perceived' mental perception of yourself and your insecurities and imperfection, then you are ready to face about the few lines that I will write. For I am not here to write long epistles, cos I know most of you are too lazy to read, your attention span is less than four seconds, but when it comes to Romance and Sex, your attention span has no elastic limit but for some, it is 40 seconds.

Now, that I have gotten your attention, I want that Human in the Mirror to ponder on the following lines:

Long before the Europeans colonized Africa, long before America shipped our 'Ancestors', our DNA roots, and I mean the grandparents of our great grandparents, the Humans whose DNA runs us all, Africa, was not called Africa. What was that name? Of course you do not know, because you are too busy, looking for money to eat, just like the great grandparents of our great grandparents, they were busy looking for what to eat and they were colonized and they were enslaved on their land, and some of them where shipped across oceans to be enslaved abroad. In essence, they were enslaved both at home and abroad. Do you think slavery is over? Do you think colonization is over? Then you are not thinking properly, because you are busy, looking for food to eat. You want to blame the Neo-Colonialists, you want to blame the Caucasian brothers? I love them, I can not hate a strong man, cos anyone can choose to be strong and not stupid.

Some will say, please leave our forefathers alone, they were innocent, they were good people, but what about us. The colonialist left but they never left. Let me repeat that, the slavery has never ended and colonialism has not ended, this time it is worse, because instead of the European brothers 'wasting' their money to come to Africa and be subjected to mosquito bites, they simply stay home in their beautiful countries and the slaves line up at the Embassies, and pay exorbitant non-refundable visa fees, and wear their best clothes with forged documents, some with good documents and respond to psychologically disturbing questions and presenting account balances of how much he/she has to 'spend' in the Economies of his/her masters. And the worst thing is, Africans never plan coming back, they can do anything to hide and live in Europe and America doing all sorts of 'slave jobs' that even the great great grandparents, the original slaves did not even do in exchange for some peanuts that he can use to intimidate his brothers and sisters when he 'visits' Africa. The mother fuckers even change their accents.

There is yet another crew, they are not employable, they do drugs and commit fraud abroad and they end up in jails for decades designing motor vehicle plate numbers for a few cents each, a job in prison designed for the slaves. Your forefathers were slaves, but their own wahala no reach the slavery of today. These days, they apply and pay money to become slaves. They are told it is globalisation, but it seems it is one-way traffic. I love Trump, I really love him. He says, stay the Bleep in your country and build your factories with your hands. The way they did.

Now, let us even talk about the colonialists who never left, they made sure that Shell, Chevron, Elf, Exxon Mobil etc etc are milking the resources and the money generated none of us is sitting on the well-heads on the oil fields to monitor what comes from the ground. Each staff sent there to check those things are offered homes and cash in billions in any part of Europe or Americas, his/her life don better, he looks the other way.

Those who steal, they run off to Europe and Americas to spend the billions, ahahahahahaha leaving Africa fuccked and bastardized, those bastards, the product of economic rape are no longer proud to love the image they see in the mirror. They just want to go abroad. To find a better life. But if you ever throw that smart phone away, and pick up regular 'not smart' phone and decide that you must conquer loneliness and ponder on life, you will realize that no American or European brother is sleeping at the Embassies, looking for a way to get into Africa, and hide when the papers expire, and use a friends document to work and share salary just to survive with enough to go back to 'shine' and 'do yanga' for this friends and make them jealous of his American Dream.

Even the President of Nigeria, they go around chasing shadows while the politicians steal billions and lodge them foreign banks, some load them up in underground basements, the others ship expensive cars and all the balance from the small share of crude oil that they see, goes back to the masters. Shameful, very shameful.

Today, I decide to write, not because it means anything to anyone, but at least someone will know that each time you tell someone; 'I cant wait to leave this country', you are actually saying; 'I cant wait to go into slavery cos I can not use my brain the design technology prototypes,' 'I do not have the brain to think of how to manufacture', 'my brain is just to worship anything that the Europeans told me is God, despite the fact that they do not worship it, you know more than them cos God loves you', foolishness is what I call it. Religions have destroyed your abilities to think.

I know Religions are a sensitive issue and I spent the last couple of decades studying them so I can pen down the Family Rules and tell my bloodlines the harm done to Africa, the entire mental slavery, and the psychological colonialism, self-imposed exiles and the low attention span coupled with the need to impress people. Religions, not an intelligent way to know your creator, that is why our western brothers left it.

Look at your self in the mirror, and love it enough as imperfect as it is, and turn off your toys and think of how you can build a life in your motherland without having to step outside your country, for a day in your life except you just want to go and see those parts of the world not on holiday, that is silly, no one spends so much and enjoys holiday, holiday needs peace of mind, but to travel on Tourism, to tour the Planet, not visiting, not holidaying but to tour the planet and to see great historical sites, and return back to build your homes.

As for the Politicians, your time shall come. There will be no place to hide for you and your families. Keep chasing the people out of the country as a shameless thief. I see it coming and no one can stop what is coming. Not even the Gods. You think you can hide abroad, even Buhari tried to bundle back Umaru Diko, so we will bundle you guys back, if we can not bundle you guys back, we shall come there and make sure you pay. Who will even do what I am saying; No one, cos they are busy with Tribalism and Religions and Sex.

The colonialists never left, and slavery has not ended. But now we surrender into slavery with documents at hand.

To be continued.......
with the way things are going,nigeria ain't getting better for now.. But a time will come when the entire world has left us behind,and that will cause severe pain.... We know we need to change, but we don't want change..... But a revolution will happen in the years to come......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Dami12345: 10:33am On May 30, 2019
Some of us are ready to kill ,fight and die for free Africa. We just dont want our fight to be invain. Africa hasn't honored her heroes enough for us to do a trial and error fight. If we must fight we must win.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Billy0naire(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2019
Dami12345:
Some of us are ready to kill ,fight and die for free Africa. We just dont want our fight to be invain. Africa hasn't honored her heroes enough for us to do a trial and error fight. If we must fight we must win.

It is not for Africa that you are actually fighting or killing for. Trust me Africa has no single problem, it is the people living in Africa, so it is race that lives on this land.

Other races have moved on a better way of life, and you can not blame traditions, customs and religion anymore. Because it is people living in Africa that stagnate their knowledge by forcing their brain on dogmas, programs designed to 'sedate' Souls into sleep more. If the people can focus on technologies and science as other nations do, they would designed systems and technologies and get their Industries working. It is not impossible. But they are too glued.

Please do not blame Africa anymore. So much resources in that soil, and so much knowledge in those brains. Blame the people living on Africa for their problem and that is an opportunity for you to make money. Dedicate your life into it and become the next big thing. That is what I do here. It requires knowledge, and you have a brain, you have internet.

This is self-imposed slavery, and there is nothing wrong in moving if you can afford to go there and buy a piece of land build a home or buy one and not going there to hurstle to return back here. It is a waste of life. Life is not for a struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by dumodust(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
Billyonaire, you're the real deal!
My thoughts exactly... Any analytic brain can clearly see this.
We are made to feel wrong and inadequate meanwhile we do a lot here.
The average black man even distrusts his fellow black high qualified professional, they rather run to a white skin or Asian who is amongst the dregs in their own society.
I traveled, saw this and left.
We need to take some pride in ourselves, think deeply to improve and be patriotic which includes making demands of our rulers and decision makers and not just giving up and calling this country a shithole which frankly we are not.
99% of the people abroad and the intending ones are directly or indirectly involved in destroying this country. Them, their parents, siblings and relationships are the champions of all the corruption we see around us. Leave our leaders out of it for now, we Nigerians are inherently cruel to ourselves, starting from how we drive to bribe giving and taking.
Our problem is not a leadership problem, it is a people problem

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Dami12345: 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
Billy0naire:

It is not for Africa that you are actually fighting or killing for. Trust me Africa has no single problem, it is the people living in Africa, so it is race that lives on this land.

Other races have moved on a better way of life, and you can not blame traditions, customs and religion anymore. Because it is people living in Africa that stagnate their knowledge by forcing their brain on dogmas, programs designed to 'sedate' Souls into sleep more. If the people can focus on technologies and science as other nations do, they would designed systems and technologies and get their Industries working. It is not impossible. But they are too glued.

Please do not blame Africa anymore. So much resources in that soil, and so much knowledge in those brains. Blame the people living on Africa for their problem and that is an opportunity for you to make money. Dedicate your life into it and become the next big thing. That is what I do here. It requires knowledge, and you have a brain, you have internet.

This is self-imposed slavery, and there is nothing wrong in moving if you can afford to go there and buy a piece of land build a home or buy one and not going there to hurstle to return back here. It is a waste of life. Life is not for a struggle.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Yujin(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2019
Nice one Billyonaire. You've been scarce lately. Great to have you back.
Topics as this hardly gets the attention of majority of nairalanders. It's too deep for their comprehension and contribution. You can see the first comment after your post. It's sad what's happening to the black race. Too sad!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by dumodust(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2019
Yujin:
Topics as this hardly gets the attention of majority of nairalanders. It's too deep for their comprehension and contribution. You can see the first comment after your post. It's sad what's happening to the black race. Too sad!

Very sad! This post should be on front-page... Not posts of Regina this or whoever is living their normal lives.
I don't know who the mod is but.... Lalasticlala take note grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Billy0naire(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2019
Yujin:

Thank you, you are right about comprehension and contribution, by nairalanders, I think it is time I expand to a wider audience if people find it useful for their experience through life.

I have figured the ultimate questions and need to produce documentaries, and media outfit to share

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by nobaga: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
You cannot hide it or deny it.

Africans are still in mental slavery. This is why we bleach our skin, worship white man and foreigners as the Savior of our religion, savior of our economy while we launder twice or thrice investments outside just to be like whites, launder talents needed at home and call anyone with light skin pretty.

Have you ever heard about the study of white and black dolls?

We hate ourselves so much we import used, new and junk goods as long as they are made by whites and Asians while we deride our Okrika and Ijebu made.

Stop, stop deleting my post uncle Tom!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by nobaga: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Anyone that knows these economic racists would understand why they are so crude and solve their differences with Africans by brutal force.

But some of the same people that live among them, come back home and lie about how they were treated; like animals.

While talking about how Lagos State conquer Ebola while Federal Govt. went shopping for NanoSilver, another talent Launderer saw an opportunity to check out.

Why? Nigerian doctors are in demand abroad! Someone lied to him. The lier is probably driving cab in Toronto.
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Billy0naire:

To be continued.......

I hate to remember this....

Just wake up in the morning and still feel the heavy chains on my neck and around my ankles and my wrists....

It pains me...

We have our problems shared by
The youths
And the leaders....and the elders..
I hate to write about it....
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Dami12345:

Yes I could do all dis.....but what about the dead heroes...I don't want to mention names....but I'm pained
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Billy0naire:

you're right Africa's people are the problems
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Abdul05: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Feudal political task-masters
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2020
dumodust:
Billyonaire, you're the real deal!
My thoughts exactly... Any analytic brain can clearly see this.
We are made to feel wrong and inadequate meanwhile we do a lot here.
The average black man even distrusts his fellow black high qualified professional, they rather run to a white skin or Asian who is amongst the dregs in their own society.
I traveled, saw this and left.
We need to take some pride in ourselves, think deeply to improve and be patriotic which includes making demands of our rulers and decision makers and not just giving up and calling this country a shithole which frankly we are not.
99% of the people abroad and the intending ones are directly or indirectly involved in destroying this country. Them, their parents, siblings and relationships are the champions of all the corruption we see around us. Leave our leaders out of it for now, we Nigerians are inherently cruel to ourselves, starting from how we drive to bribe giving and taking.
Our problem is not a leadership problem, it is a people problem

See bro.....
Leadership is like a car engine.....if the tires are bad or the side mirror or whatever the engine can still pull the car no matter how slow to the mechanic workshop....but if the whole car is in good shape but the engine is bad....bro the car is useless....

You make good points but our leaders are bad.....
We are bad too....

There are lots of stuffs to rearrange

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Yujin:

We are going down.....

We need to rearrange ourselves.....

Africa is great....and we can achieve lots....

Do u know PLO.. Lumumba

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2020
nobaga:
You cannot hide it or deny it.

Africans are still in mental slavery. This is why we bleach our skin, worship white man and foreigners as the Savior of our religion, savior of our economy while we launder twice or thrice investments outside just to be like whites, launder talents needed at home and call anyone with light skin pretty.

Have you ever heard about the study of white and black dolls?

We hate ourselves so much we import used, new and junk goods as long as they are made by whites and Asians while we deride our Okrika and Ijebu made.

Stop, stop deleting my post uncle Tom!

I hate that bleaching part....

The religion part....is what I'm still trying to tell re-negotiate.....
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2020
nobaga:
Anyone that knows these economic racists would understand why they are so crude and solve their differences with Africans by brutal force.

But some of the same people that live among them, come back home and lie about how they were treated; like animals.

While talking about how Lagos State conquer Ebola while Federal Govt. went shopping for NanoSilver, another talent Launderer saw an opportunity to check out.

Why? Nigerian doctors are in demand abroad! Someone lied to him. The lier is probably driving cab in Toronto.

Please I don't understand you clearly
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by tevinsolt: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by nobaga: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
I am not sure if you are serious or being fictitious.

All of us including me have to accept facts staring us in the face.

When did we lose so much human dignity that highly trained graduates in engineering, medical sciences, law or social sciences would rather risk death crossing the deserts, being taken slaves (not mental but physical) in Arab countries, open their mouths to physically eat shit:

than stay home and fight oppressors?

Do you realize that many Nigerians without the benefits of higher education at home, left overseas after qualifying in highly desirable and deservable fields with high paying jobs and comfortable houses to come back home.

What changed? Obsession with money. Teachers were never highly paid but they were the most respectable people in the communities.

What do they want to do with the money, buy Okrika, Aba, Oshogbo or Ijebu made? The first million or billion an African makes, especially Nigerians is find ways to launder it into whiteman's countries. Na curse or n be curse?

When did we start calling one another the names passed down to us by those that consider us less than human squarely for economic advantage and to satisfy their God that it is okay to pray for them to reap their submission after burial in heaven?

Many African cultures say only a bastardddd points to his home with a left hand. Yet this white-wannabe call themselves nigarrrr, zoo, local boy compared to who?

Are you serious or being fictitious?

Xavfra:

Please I don't understand you clearly
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
nobaga:
I am not sure if you are serious or being fictitious.

All of us including me have to accept facts staring us in the face.

When did we lose so much human dignity that highly trained graduates in engineering, medical sciences, law or social sciences would rather risk death crossing the deserts, being taken slaves (not mental but physical) in Arab countries, open their mouths to physically eat shit:

than stay home and fight oppressors?

Do you realize that many Nigerians without the benefits of higher education at home, left overseas after qualifying in highly desirable and deservable fields with high paying jobs and comfortable houses to come back home.

What changed? Obsession with money. Teachers were never highly paid but they were the most respectable people in the communities.

What do they want to do with the money, buy Okrika, Aba, Oshogbo or Ijebu made? The first million or billion an African makes, especially Nigerians is find ways to launder it into whiteman's countries. Na curse or n be curse?

When did we start calling one another the names passed down to us by those that consider us less than human squarely for economic advantage and to satisfy their God that it is okay to pray for them to reap their submission after burial in heaven?

Many African cultures say only a bastardddd points to his home with a left hand. Yet this white-wannabe call themselves nigarrrr, zoo, local boy compared to who?

Are you serious or being fictitious?

I don't understand what being fictitious or serious gotta do with this....
I only asked you to elucidate what you said...

And you said that why should we answer the names given to us by foreigners...
Going by that... Naija should divide at least it would weaken the strength of foreigners...

There are more I would have pointed out...but ..
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by SchmidtHammer: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
As intelligent as your write-up may seem I must add that it is not devoid of sentiment. As much as some must stay to build, many must leave. Countries like China, Japan, Saudi Arabia e.t.c are where they are today because a few left but instead of returning to enjoy, they returned to work even more. We must go to them or tell them to come to us but this time it must be in terms of a bargain, our own terms.

It is not so much about having enough money to implement major projects or providing social amenities. These things are of course necessary but only for survival, not for sustenance or development. The key is to radically harness and develop human resources.
Education is just another scam for some Nigerians, for another few it is the only way to aid financial security and social influence of an individual. Both views are obviously terribly faulty and might just be the major underlying problem. Graduates in Nigeria cannot be compared to their contemporaries outside the continent by any positive standard. The only thing education seems to be relevant for in Nigeria, infact Africa is in getting a white-collar job. The depth of analysis of a typical Nigerian graduate is manifested in unsubstantiated information presented in arguments, twisting facts until they become irrelevant to context or totally false, totally disregarding truth they are more inclined to bigotry and illogical preference for what they choose to believe. A graduate whose core ideology are rooted to tribalism, tribal politics and religion. The scope of his knowledge is basically that which would pacify these elements, at the very least his/her ego. Such a country should not expect to survive talk less of progressing.

The state of education in this country is truly pitiable, a total disaster. True sound education is what we truly need, not just in knowledge but in thinking. This is the kind of education that frees the mind, the kind of education that brings independence and self reliance, the kind of education that brings about development and modernisation.

Developing human resources is the way forward, any other effort made without tackling this is only futile and a wasted effort even in the short run.
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by scribble: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Niggerians wont understand
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by nobaga: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I don't understand what being fictitious or serious gotta do with this....
I only asked you to elucidate what you said...

And you said that why should we answer the names given to us by foreigners...
Going by that... Naija should divide at least it would weaken the strength of foreigners...

There are more I would have pointed out...but ..

I read what you wrote before replying to my post which made me realize you were not fictitious.

As for dividing the Country to dilute the influence of foreigners, do you really believe there is a country Nigerians will not invade?

At this point, most Nigerians are sick and tired of the threats of separation.

Separation does not stop each region from developing on its own. Right now each state has power to deport or reallocate those they do not want.

Kano just did, some Eastern and Western States did before.

However, the problem of inferiority complex that conditioned our Economic tastes for used, new and junk readymades from Europe, America and Asia is a Continent wide problem from the vestiges of slavery.

Separation or not, it is endemic in Africa. Nigeria may not be the only Country where money, resources and talents are laundered but Nigeria made more money than most African countries.

It never made a difference because we worship money instead of utilizing money like other Asian countries like China and Indian that came to Africa in those days to make money to feed their starving families.

The situation has reversed.
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by MusaChukwudi: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2020
We are doomed!

Our stupidity is astounding. I believe we would go the way of the Amerindians, wiped out. i
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2020
nobaga:

I read what you wrote before replying to my post which made me realize you were not fictitious.

As for dividing the Country to dilute the influence of foreigners, do you really believe there is a country Nigerians will not invade?

At this point, most Nigerians are sick and tired of the threats of separation.

Separation does not stop each region from developing on its own. Right now each state has power to deport or reallocate those they do not want.

Kano just did, some Eastern and Western States did before.

However, the problem of inferiority complex that conditioned our Economic tastes for used, new and junk readymades from Europe, America and Asia is a Continent wide problem from the vestiges of slavery.

Separation or not, it is endemic in Africa. Nigeria may not be the only Country where money, resources and talents are laundered but Nigeria made more money than most African countries.

It never made a difference because we worship money instead of utilizing money like other Asian countries like China and Indian that came to Africa in those days to make money to feed their starving families.

The situation has reversed.

I don't know what to say about your last point....

On your second to last point...(are you a Muslim or a Christian)
Nigeria should separate because what we have here is extreme ethnic bigotry,tribalized minds...etc..
Money is what unites us....on the matter of separation....it's too long....

On the case of inferiority complex.....
I'm tired of the way we blacks react to it....why would a black boy or girl bleach his or her skin....(in next life if I'm made a white person I'll reject it)....those whites will never try to be black....there's much more to say....

I don't get what you mean by "
do you really believe there is a country Nigerians will not invade"?

Nigeria would have been good and beautiful but i tell you....it has gone beyond repair....the only way to save Nigeria is to do what Hitler did to the Jews to the fulanis .....
The fact that Islam is being used as a tool here....then it hinders the progress of Nigeria....

You talk about deportation if the south was to deport herdsmen wouldn't there be very big problem
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by nobaga: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2020
I remembered when Mandela expressed surprise that you could not get elected into office in Nigeria unless you were a Muslim or Christian.

Prof. James Small an American Black made that point in a derogatory way. Actually, Prof. Soyinka was derided for being a non-believer.

Why are we so hung up on religions that are not ours. We need to clean up the rituals and fetishes in our traditional beliefs.

To the point, that was how Fulani captured our brothers and then turn them against us. It is the same thing with our obsession with foreign junks we value so much draining every resources and talents we've got.

I have no problem with separation. If oil is what is keeping us together, the worst victims are those from the area where oil pollution and environmental disaster have taken honest livelihood of fishing and farming away. All Nigerians must pay them back or at least clean up their area which their own son failed to do.

Before we get away from the main point, what did Nigerians do with the income? Buy vanities and built a new country overseas! embarassed

Xavfra:

I don't know what to say about your last point....

On your second to last point...(are you a Muslim or a Christian)
Nigeria should separate because what we have here is extreme ethnic bigotry,tribalized minds...etc..
Money is what unites us....on the matter of separation....it's too long....

On the case of inferiority complex.....
I'm tired of the way we blacks react to it....why would a black boy or girl bleach his or her skin....(in next life if I'm made a white person I'll reject it)....those whites will never try to be black....there's much more to say....

I don't get what you mean by "
do you really believe there is a country Nigerians will not invade"?

Nigeria would have been good and beautiful but i tell you....it has gone beyond repair....the only way to save Nigeria is to do what Hitler did to the Jews to the fulanis .....
The fact that Islam is being used as a tool here....then it hinders the progress of Nigeria....

You talk about deportation if the south was to deport herdsmen wouldn't there be very big problem

What I mean by "invade" is you find Nigerians everywhere including tiny Cape Verde. So what makes you think after separation, they will not "invade" neighboring States?
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 08, 2020
nobaga:
I remembered when Mandela expressed surprise that you could not get elected into office in Nigeria unless you were a Muslim or Christian.

Prof. James Small an American Black made that point in a derogatory way. Actually, Prof. Soyinka was derided for being a non-believer.

Why are we so hung up on religions that are not ours. We need to clean up the rituals and fetishes in our traditional beliefs.

To the point, that was how Fulani captured our brothers and then turn them against us. It is the same thing with our obsession with foreign junks we value so much draining every resources and talents we've got.

I have no problem with separation. If oil is what is keeping us together, the worst victims are those from the area where oil pollution and environmental disaster have taken honest livelihood of fishing and farming away. All Nigerians must pay them back or at least clean up their area which their own son failed to do.

Before we get away from the main point, what did Nigerians do with the income? Buy vanities and built a new country overseas! embarassed

What I mean by "invade" is you find Nigerians everywhere including tiny Cape Verde. So what makes you think after separation, they will not "invade" neighboring States?

I can't really say anything about invasion....

On religion, the African man was good in his religion to some extent.....even foreign religions aren't better...

I laugh when you say Nigerians built a new country overseas...the amount of money stolen from Nigeria by Nigerians and stashed and invested outside not just Nigeria but Africa...the money has built and is building a new continent...

You're right by your point about the fulanis separating the south....and also the issue of pollution....those who have the oil think they are affecting the North when destroy pipelines...nope ..they are destroying their own land, enriching those fucking politicians who see the cleaning up of their land as an avenue to loot...

Religion has being controlling the world since....
That's why the Western nation's are trying to separate religion and politics.....

For me I don't care who or what you are....my issue is that justice, equity, fairness, development, progress, love and every good thing should thrive.... which Nigeria has failed to do and provide
Re: Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. by citizenY(m): 4:40am On Mar 08, 2020
I can see from the above , that the post is either deliberately being derailed or that it was intended for closet bigots. Shorn of all the sophistry, it does not take long for them to come out.

Op should either deny this or come out openly . Nyash dey for back since the beginning of creation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Should Wear Mufti To Avoid Police Attack – Gen. Buratai / I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju / Dino Melaye Set Another Record, Do What Others Politicians Are Not Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.