Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos (46176 Views)

UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) / Police Officer In A Dramatic Traffic Control In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by AmazingELixir: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
lipsrsealed

Diswan naa better illegal connection taking place....he fell victim to one of the 10,000 ways to die in Nigeria.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Arrahman39: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Pathetic, RIP hustler...
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 26, 2019
Safety training is good for everyone. A Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO) procedure would have forestalled this tragedy.

May his soul find rest.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Originalsly: 2:24am On Apr 26, 2019
lonelydora:

Nigerian workers have "na so i dey do before" mentality. And that is why they keep getting injured or killed on active duty

RIP guy.

Hmmm......the answer you'll get if you advise a ehmmmm..... talented electrician to disconnect the fuse/circuit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by popsyleo1: 3:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Rip
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 5:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Most likely working illegally!

PHCN officials working on the lines always book an outage on the line. Only the ones working illegally will do such work on live wires.

Not so talented in the end.

As my Chinese bros will say “ monkey get skill, monkey get skill, Na because tree near tree”
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by cardoctor(m): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2019
All these distribution companies employing staff without training or qualification.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by akaahs(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2019
So end his mortal life. RIP
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2019
naturalwaves:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Chemist! Tuale! Come and teach me chemistry o cool. I am a computer scientist.
lolz
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by TourismMan(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2019
So that pole carries HIGH TENSION CABLE? smh! Uninformed reporters.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by rezy15(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
According to reports, the deceased who was known as a talented electrician

Michael Faraday was killed by his own.[b]

Liar! Na you shock am?
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Orestino(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
markidoo:
220 volts of God's righteous power ran through his unholy body. How dare you forget to to remove the fuse while working on a transformer ?

It's a HT line..so definitely not 220V(it's more than that).. you feel some sensation when shocked by 220V, it doesn't kill, okay? Take note
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Boma39(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2019
cryRIP
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Orlandihno(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Damn! It's a pity! Nobody's perfect, even a monkey � who is the general of tree do falls off once in a while. What I'm I saying...anything u're doing, even if u self-proclaimed "a pro"! Well u might be perfect bt don't get carried away, concentration is the only way out, especially when it comes to light issue. Remember there's no mistake in the grave & "had I known" is always the final thoughts which will be too late! RIP buddy
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Dabaize009: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2019
This man must av be hustling for his family to survive.... Buh very soon his shall be samakway by another man now..... Ooga o.RIP bro
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by harryportter: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
An electrician has been electrocuted while working on an electric pole in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital.

According to reports, the deceased who was known as a talented electrician in Eliozu area, was electrocuted by high tension cables in the unfortunate incident which happened two days ago.

It was gathered that the electrician was working on the transformer before he went to balance the load on the pole and reportedly forgot to pull out the fuses. So when light came, he was shocked to death.

His lifeless body was removed from the pole with the help of residents and sympathizers as can be seen in a footage posted online. .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/electrician-electrocuted-while-working-on-a-pole-in-port-harcourt-photos.html
OP ITS LIKE U SMOKED PLANTAIN LEAVES. BALANCING OF LOAD ON A POLE WITHOUT UPRISERS AND ARMOURED CABLES?WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUSE PANEL BOX?OP PLS NO MAKE ME VEX O
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2019
luckyelems:
Papa to Jonny> let's wait for the electrician to come o ,
Jonny to his father,are my not an engineering student

Papa to Jonny>Jonny did it shock you?no papa let's wait for the electrician to come
cheesy cheesy
Em body don tell am
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Abuventure: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Hintona:
"Talented electrician"
is that all you get to say?
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
According to reports, the deceased who was known as a talented electrician

There are NO "talented electrician" in the world.

Michael Faraday was killed by his own invention.

May bad news not come to our dwelling as we gradually step into the month of May.

Rest peacefully Bro.
I was thinking you were going to say something about safety but you ended it with the crowd pleasing prayer for cheap likes.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by seangy4konji: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
RIP

BUT HE WEAR GLOVES NA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Retires 1000 Staff / Vulcanizer Dies After Tyre Explodes While Working In His Workshop.Graphic Photos / Molten Iron At An Indian Steel Company In Lagos Kills Many Nigerians Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.