Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos (46347 Views)

Girl Spins Like Fan Around Pole In Night Club To Make Money (Photos, video) / UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Onyekachi419(f): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecidedWhy shine ur teeth b4 u quickly modify ur post. God help u from backlash sha
You can shine yours too no body is stopping you. grin
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bluefilm: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
So you mean even his protective hand gloves couldn't save him?

Something must be wrong somewhere...
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by philosophie: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rivers state and bad news sef. I'm seriously considering a relocation
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Eaglenimi:
He wore hand gloves or is it because of the water under the lader
it's the water.you are smart

1 Like

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by chukwuibuipob: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cool angry angry angry
Onyekachi419:
Onyekachi419:
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sad.. Rest in Peace
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mystiquerebirth(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Would it be funny if he were your father, brother or even boyfriend/husband.

There is a saying 'the corpse of a stranger looks like wood when it's been carried by'.

Empathy and compassion is what makes us human; May your end not be funny to some kids online and may you not meet trouble trying to make a living. All the best.

Hintona:

Of course
But it's funny
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Codes151(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Correct guy! Na quick service be that! Sharp way to end it
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by stagger: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
According to reports, the deceased who was known as a talented electrician

There are NO "talented electrician" in the world.

Michael Faraday was killed by his own invention.

May bad news not come to our dwelling as we gradually step into the month of May.

Rest peacefully Bro.

Faraday died of natural causes. Stop your cheap lies!

1 Like

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by stankezzy: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
I suspect village people , how can he forget to pull off d fuse , some village forces are involved
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
How can you be working without taking outage? Gosh! PPE incomplete.He wasn't safety conscious enough.RIP
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Onyekachi419(f): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=77858214] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cool angry angry angry [/quot
e] Good for you grin
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Oshi5403(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2019

May bad news not come to our dwelling as we gradually step into the month of May.

Rest peacefully Bro. [/quote]

Michael Faraday Was Never Killed By His Own Invention.He Died A Natural Death Age 75 Around 1880s.

1 Like

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Rest peacefully Bro.
Amen
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
XTHRONE:
Nawaa, what shall we call this...
Carelessness
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Dronedude(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
He stood on an iron ladder in water working on an electric pole. That is a sure way to look for trouble or trouble his village people. Safety neglect. RIP to the dead.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Lyricsmansion: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
That was a suicide, i m sorry for the for the dead.
Why will he climb the pole without the necessary PPE, he was supposed to be in coverall....his body was exposed enough to make contact with the electric wire.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Lyricsmansion: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Climbed the pole without necessary PPE, he should had been on coverall...hisb body was exposed enough to make contact with the live electric wire. Sorry for the dead
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
He was operating the transformer when he's not a PHCN staff.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by naturalwaves: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Rest peacefully Bro.
Just a quick correction;
Faraday never died of his own invention and Faraday never died from electrocution/ electrolysis or anything of such.He died in the house he was given at Hampton court in 1867. He did not die from an accident as it is being painted like he died during the course of his work.
The closest accident he suffered was on his eyes due to a nitrogen chloride explosion when he was working with Sir Humphrey Daves. Although, he suffered chronic chemical poison for a long time.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
prince3009:
Gosh! How on earth did he forget to pull out the fuses?

Even me...whenever I want to repair ordinary socket will remove the cutout fuse from my changeover.
fear fear and you call yourself prince cheesy
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
naturalwaves:

Just a quick correction;
Faraday never died of his own invention and Faraday never died from electrocution/ electrolysis or anything of such.He died in the house he was given at Hampton court in 1867. He did not die from an accident as it is being painted like he died during the course of his work.
The closest accident he suffered was on his eyes due to a nitrogen chloride explosion when he was working with Sir Humphrey Daves. Although, he suffered chronic chemical poison for a long time.
that's my chemist grin
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Kay512: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
luckyelems:
Papa to Jonny> let's wait for the electrician to come o ,
Jonny to his father, are my not an engineering student

Papa to Jonny>Jonny did it shock you?no papa let's wait for the electrician to come

** am I

1 Like

Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by madgoat(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
prince3009:

Even me...whenever I want to repair ordinary socket will remove the cutout fuse from my changeover.

Forget that thing. If electricity go kill you, e go still kill you grin
But no go die with your eyes open and fluids coming from your mouth oh... I dey always hate to see that kind graphic pix. Die with a brave heart and close your eyes shut with dignity. kiss
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by naturalwaves: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
that's my chemist grin
Funningly enough, I do not like chemistry joor due to all the lies in it and some unverifiable things grin. I just read wide. You fit wire me Physics sha.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
naturalwaves:

Funningly enough, I do not like chemistry joor due to all the lies in it and some unverifiable things grin. I just read wide. You fit wire me Physics sha.
hmmmn,and moreover you are talking to a chemist... nevertheless I baptise you as a physicist cheesy
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by naturalwaves: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
hmmmn,and moreover you are talking to a chemist... nevertheless I baptise you as a physicist cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Chemist! Tuale! Come and teach me chemistry o cool. I am a computer scientist.
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
prince3009:

u too dey fear can't u just be the flash of our generation
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
fear fear and you call yourself prince cheesy

See you...dem tell you say Princes no dey die? grin
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
PrinzCarter:
u too dey fear can't u just be the flash of our generation

No be only flash of generation...flash of generator nko?
Re: Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos by daddio(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
luckyelems:
Papa to Jonny> let's wait for the electrician to come o ,
Jonny to his father,are my not an engineering student

Papa to Jonny>Jonny did it shock you?no papa let's wait for the electrician to come

Una be JONNY so!?

Are my
Am I.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Dies After Tyre Explodes While Working In His Workshop.Graphic Photos / Michelle Ekure, A Graduate, Turns Shoemaker (photos) / Recruits Passing-Out From Depot Nigerian Army Today - Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.