Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo (51725 Views)

Kizz Daniel Wife, Mjay Anidugbe Biography / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Gisters: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Fly boy boss, Kizz Daniel who is currently trending with his hit single challenge, 'Fvck You', shares adorable picture with his younger brother.

Sew more; http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-shares-adorable-photo-with-his-brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Gisters: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2019

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
His younger bro looks older

35 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by OneCorner: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
All this dumb afonjas wit swaggerless Brain sef

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by oluwatosink: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
OneCorner:

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by iTearHerToto: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Looks unkempt and hungry

Horribly ugly

Malnourished

What's smelling

I guess him

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by IhateRetards: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Looks unkempt and hungry
Horribly ugly
Malnourished
What's smelling
I guess him

Pukes angry
Guy why everything I don see you comment on makes you wanna puke

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wow... They look good together
All I see is money ooo I don't know about u
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
IhateRetards:

Guy why everything I don see you comment on makes you wanna puke

Na wetin go kill am be that lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Gisters: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Petersamuel8(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2019
They look alike, the only difference is that "the younger one is looking like the older one "

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by flington4550(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Ifecofresh:
Bro na raba na

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by momodub: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Them no resemble
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2019
OneCorner:

Seun!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by festacman(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2019
Everything going smoothly until wives show up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by osemoses1234(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2019
OneCorner:
u say

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by JamesUSA(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2019
grin
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Bloggers get creativr biko. Stop going to insta tocstesl pics
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Auxtin85(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2019
They look very much alike

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by IhateRetards: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2019
cheesy
tohyorsih2:

Na wetin go kill am be that lipsrsealed
So his obituary go read:
GONE TO SOON DIED WHILE CHOKING ON HIS PUKE

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by blowjohn(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2019
Onyi22:

Them try small but them no fine reach me.
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Harkinloyhe19(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2019
The younger looks very much older
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Kenturkey048(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Onyi22:
women and money....
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by TANID(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2019
Ifecofresh:
My Mind

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Fly boy boss, Kizz Daniel who is currently trending with his hit single challenge, 'Fvck You', shares adorable picture with his younger brother.
Sew more; http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-shares-adorable-photo-with-his-brother

Ok
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Gabson001(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Money good, iffa no make money, wetin i gain??
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Fuck: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Abeg which of them is Kizz Daniel? The one sitting or the one standing?

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2019
festacman:
Everything going smoothly until wives show up.

Only if they want that to happen
Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by encryptjay(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Bleep:
The camera man.

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo by joseo: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Bleep:
The one sitting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.