Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East (16556 Views)

Results Uploaded So Far On INEC Server Shows APC Losing / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by ChristianNorth: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2019
garfield1:
Did it overrule itself during the apc primary suit
Stop arguing about laws, it makes you look like an illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by NnadyAutos: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2019
More people joined Apc in the south east, between 2016 and 2019 that was with other parties in 2015 in order to secure position to contest election because PDP was already filled up.In Abia State, people like uche Oga, Orji uzo Kalu and many others joined apc for sale of 2019 election.Another reason while Buharil got more votes in South East in 2019 than 2016 is that during his campaign in the region, he begged the Governor's to give him at least 25% vote in their respective state so that he will support them in their governorship election, which the Governor's did. Notice that there was no federal might in the region during governorship election compared to what happened in rivers state and in some parts of northern states.
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Jesusloveyou: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Peacecore:
The implications of these is that while manual results shows that Buhari got less that in Southeast n Atiku's server said Buhari gets more than that,it confirm that either Buhari was cheated or the purported server results was cooked.

In all it shall b thrown out
and the funny part,
moghalu did not get one vote in Nigeria,
sowore even voted for thief atiku according to thief atiku server

4 Likes

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2019
You still having troubles with
Erectile Dysfunction
Weak Erection
Quick Ejaculations? Ruzu Black is the SOLUTION.
Buy Ruzu Black For Men here
Contact us on 08093295617
SHOP HEAR � www.ruzublackformen.com
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2019
udemzyudex:
Funny thread, the case is already in court so why are you having sleepless nights over it when you're not even part of the legal team?

For those saying it will be thrown out of court ,you're entitled to your opinion but hey you're not even part of the judges at the tribunal.

So chill till the case begin.

I just tire for all these armchair tribunal analysts! Why don’t we wait for the courts and paid advocates to do their work? Abi will they call on anyone here to give a NL submission!? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Indispensable85(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2019
That Pdp results have just figures scored by Atiku and Buhari. If presiding officers want to transmit results from polling unit to server isn't it supposed to include results obtained by other contestants?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by seanfer(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

YES, our law does.

The Supreme Court can over-rule itself.

Please mention the section I can find where our constitution recognize electronic transmission.. Funny how you people always forget what you say in the past.. Was it not the Electoral Act that PMB decline accent to that contains Electoral transmission?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Tospringe: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2019
NnadyAutos:
More people joined Apc in the south east, between 2016 and 2019 that was with other parties in 2015 in order to secure position to contest election because PDP was already filled up.In Abia State, people like uche Oga, Orji uzo Kalu and many others joined apc for sale of 2019 election.Another reason while Buharil got more votes in South East in 2019 than 2016 is that during his campaign in the region, he begged the Governor's to give him at least 25% vote in their respective state so that he will support them in their governorship election, which the Governor's did. Notice that there was no federal might in the region during governorship election compared to what happened in rivers state and in some parts of northern states.
So you truly believe Igbos gave Buhari more than 1.5 million votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by garfield1: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Stop arguing about laws, it makes you look like an illiterate.
You are already sounding like an illitrrate
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by garfield1: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If the server says so, then it must be true. If PDP really hacked the server, do you think Buhari would have gotten up to that number?

No.

What matters most to us is that Atiku is coming.
Shut up boy.how can that be when most polling unit results saw buhari getting less than 10 votes in anambra? If buhari got such votes,then it means that he won atiku with a far bigger margin
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by orisa37: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2019
So na the Yanmirins hacked am? The Tools de for Okiga Shrine.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by seanfer(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2019
garfield1:

Shut up boy.how can that be when most polling unit results saw buhari getting less than 10 votes in anambra? If buhari got such votes,then it means that he won atiku with a far bigger margin

Don't mind Atiku and PDp online ranters, sometimes they don't know that not everybody here are like them.... Their way of reasoning is alarming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by IhateRetards: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2019
olisaEze:

I just tire for all these armchair tribunal analysts! Why don’t we wait for the courts and paid advocates to do their work? Abi will they call on anyone here to give a NL submission!? grin

I swr all this NL analyst dey give me joy.
The way they argue you will think they are part of the election tribunal

1 Like

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by LuckyM: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2019
We shouldn't allow political or tribal affiliation to becloud our sense of judgment. Our interest should be on the right thing to be done irrespective of whom Justice is favouring.

The big question should now be, did INEC really embarked on e-collation?
If no, why did INEC train their POs and APOs on the e-collation process, and also provided them with a secret code with which they directly uploaded the results to a unique server? Secondly, why did they admitted e-collation before the electorates few hours to the election?
Then if yes, why is their server showing zero results now?
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2019
engineerboat:

Because your pay master keep giving you half baked news.

Here is what Atiku presented to the Appeal and stop ranting
you this boi, you better braze up for the next four years so that you won't say Buhari failed you.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by ChristianNorth: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019
seanfer:

Please mention the section I can find where our constitution recognize electronic transmission.. Funny how you people always forget what you say in the past.. Was it not the Electoral Act that PMB decline accent to that contains Electoral transmission?
The Electoral Act empowers INEC to set guidelines for the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by seanfer(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The Electoral Act empowers INEC to set guidelines for the elections.

And does the Inec Guidelines supersede the Electoral Act? Its a shame that you're just coming up with excuses that will not even stand in the face of the Law.... Kindly tell me Where the Electoral Act and the 1999 constitution says there should be electronic transmission of results...

1 Like

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by ChristianNorth: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
seanfer:

And does the Inec Guidelines supersede the Electoral Act? Its a shame that you're just coming up with excuses that will not even stand in the face of the Law.... Kindly tell me Where the Electoral Act and the 1999 constitution says there should be electronic transmission of results...
I am not here to trade insults, challenging the legality of the use of card readers is challenging the validity of the election itself.

Show me where the Electoral Act specifically condemned electronic transmission. None. Our law is silent on that, so INEC can claim they issued that guideline pursuant to their powers to do that.

Why didn't the NASS act to change sequence of the election successful?

It is prejudice to the power of INEC to issue guidelines. Use of card readers is a valid INEC guideline and since this guideline wasn't challenged before the election, there is no ground to challenge it again after the election.

INEC guidelines are purely pre-election matter.

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by engineerboat(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am not here to trade insults, challenging the legality of the use of card readers is challenging the validity of the election itself.

Show me where the Electoral Act specifically condemned electronic transmission. None. Our law is silent on that, so INEC can claim they issued that guideline pursuant to their powers to do that.

It is prejudice to the power of INEC to issue guidelines. Use of card readers is a valid INEC guideline and since this guideline wasn't challenged before the election, there is no ground to challenge it again after the election.

Zombie before election:
NASS cannot dictate to INEC the guidelines to use.
They can n use anything they like. Leave the. Alone.

Zombie after election:

INEC guidelines must not contradict of constitution

Shameless set of individuals
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Mobi47(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tospringe:

Where is the confusion ? Please show me. Or do you believe Buhari got that huge amount of votes in South East ?
u are a confused being jor. why are u adding sarcasm to this. this is a serious matter and shouldn't b joked with. the part where u said atikus server result is fake, doesn't go well with ur right up. U gat to know when to use sarcasm and when not to use it. u spoiled D's fine write up with only that stupid statement. call a spade a spade. D's is a serious matter and not everyone will understand what u are driving at, with ur last confused statement. edit it.
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by seanfer(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Go and read the Supreme court Judgement on Rivers Lagos and Akwa-Ibom states 2015 election... The Supreme court ruled that the Card Reader and any form of Electronic devises are alien to both the Electoral act and the constitution.. It's funny when you come here and argue that Inec guidelines is supreme to both electoral act and the constitution.
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by MikeBetty(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
garfield1:
Guy,i just tire.the server results was simply manufactured in atiku's room.
Don't Rant Yet Until Microsoft And Apple Testifies In Favuor/against His Evidences.
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by ChristianNorth: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
seanfer:

Go and read the Supreme court Judgement on Rivers Lagos and Akwa-Ibom states 2015 election... The Supreme court ruled that the Card Reader and any form of Electronic devises are alien to both the Electoral act and the constitution.. It's funny when you come here and argue that Inec guidelines is supreme to both electoral act and the constitution.
I don't need to read anything because I was right inside that court.

INEC guidelines have the full force of the law. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by ChristianNorth: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
engineerboat:

Zombie before election:
NASS cannot dictate to INEC the guidelines to use.
They can n use anything they like. Leave the. Alone.

Zombie after election:

INEC guidelines must not contradict of constitution

Shameless set of individuals
You are so right.

Anyway, I am suspecting you are a lawyer or at least, remotely connected to the noble profession.

I love your analysis. I just picked up 2 things I believe would be useful for my team. Ratello is another star.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Indispensable85:
Buhari can never score those figures in anambra, never!
Who are the over 300,000 igbos that are in anambra that voted Buhari?
The man is most hated in that state than any other state in the southeast.
I repeat never, it can never happen, impossible!

The votes buhari got from benue , shocked me

I stay in Makurdi , I didn't expect anything like that

Remember no permanent friend or enemies
just interest
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by garfield1: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
2metrelaurie:

The votes buhari got from benue , shocked me

I stay in Makurdi , I didn't expect anything like that

Remember no permanent friend or enemies
just interest

It is not shocking.apc is strong in benue despite all the propaganda
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by garfield1: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I don't need to read anything because I was right inside that court.

INEC guidelines have the full force of the law. Simple
Is it superior to the constitution
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2019
garfield1:
It is not shocking.apc is strong in benue despite all the propaganda

I tell u I'm stay in mkd , APC didn't win any major seat in benue

1 Like

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by garfield1: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2019
2metrelaurie:

I tell u I'm stay in mkd , APC didn't win any major seat in benue

That was due to the miscalculation,weakness and docility of akume and jime.they allowed ortom to outrig them mercilessly
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2019
garfield1:

That was due to the miscalculation,weakness and docility of akume and jime.they allowed ortom to outrig them mercilessly

young man we call APC meyyati Allah party around here
Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by Jesusloveyou: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2019
LuckyM:
We shouldn't allow political or tribal affiliation to becloud our sense of judgment. Our interest should be on the right thing to be done irrespective of whom Justice is favouring.

The big question should now be, did INEC really embarked on e-collation?
If no, why did INEC train their POs and APOs on the e-collation process, and also provided them with a secret code with which they directly uploaded the results to a unique server? Secondly, why did they admitted e-collation before the electorates few hours to the election?
Then if yes, why is their server showing zero results now?
you are right,
but inec change their e- collation plan because his staff can easily manipulate the result to favour one party,
that was even the reason the election was postpone.
how can hack server and deny other parties of one vote,
didn't other parties has vote in your poling unit?

1 Like

Re: "Atiku's Server" Shows Buhari Garnered Over 1.5 Million Votes In South East by garfield1: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2019
2metrelaurie:

young man we call APC meyyati Allah party around here
Miyetti Allah and they still got votes? You sound senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / Boko Haram Kills Hotel Guests In Yobe, Sets School Ablaze / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.